Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW TO U LOOSERS.. I HAVE 2 PRIEST ARTIC AND SCRUMP.. THEY WERE BOTH GEARED EVER SINCE I HAD THEM ...
Page: 3

WOW TO U LOOSERS.. I HAVE 2 PRIEST ARTIC AND SCRUMP.. THEY WERE BOTH GEARED EVER SINCE I HAD THEM FUKING D1CKS..!!artics gear and scrumps gear has been switched last week.. cause i lvled scrump to 79 .. madeit int.. put alla rtics gear on it and all scrumps gear on artic.. and made it chitin bp ... jesus!!![/b]
    so tell me how scrump got pauld w/o reb and artic withs ? dude ur full of bull shit leave it.

maybe that +8 pauldron was from his old chitin set?

well idk it seems like every week another scammer post coming from girakon ._. topcat's been trusted with more than what u have but then again majix and babybash has been too and they scammed van so w/e. i doubt tc would do it tho.. well idc i dont wanna get involved with this shit too. wow>ko nuff said ^^[/b]
    lol i dont think u really know me, so dont make assumptions about me.

anyways, yep he doesnt seem like the one to scam since he's had all these GG trades, but has happenend too much in the past where peeps get a billion GG trades with well known peeps, get vouches from em, then go on to scam some random people. The stuff rialix lost and the stuff on topcat's accounts just match up quite coincidentally.

just recalled one mroe thing rialex was scammed of a rom which misteriously disspeared from his account and he never stopped spamming clan chat abt it.. u lost ur rom before u gave me opass.. now u accusing me off taking ur sht after u gave me web pass to buy u bronze?

lol[/b]
    The ROM was MrGarrison's i just forgot that i gave him back the ROM because it was very long time ago, he just reminded me it after i did tell him that i got scammed by u.
    pm him and ask him.

wouldent be surprised if he did scam himself and try to put it on tc.
    TC probly made him mad going on one of his pro yelling spree on vent(lol there are funny as hell)
    rialix probly got mad and is trying to get people to hate him[/b]
    yelling ?!
    i did log to ur vent once in the night i had 20k ping and i didnt talk so pls dont make me laugh, go SS ur Vent logs and show me how many times i loged and for how long, u might b suprised that it was like 10 and for 10secs ?

also why would i get mad cuz of TC ? we never fought and thats why i dont get why did he scam me...

TopCat

The ROM was MrGarrison's i just forgot that i gave him back the ROM.
    pm him and ask him.
    yelling ?!
    i did log to ur vent once in the night i had 20k ping and i didnt talk so pls dont make me laugh, go SS ur Vent logs and show me how many times i loged and for how long, u might b suprised that it was like 10 and for 10secs ?

also why would i get mad cuz of TC ? we never fought and thats why i dont get why did he scam me...[/b]
    Ppl wud be mad when they get accused of scamm ... when i can scam anyone and get away... i had/have nothing against u..wat i want u to understand is if u can explain me .. how in the wildest way wud i be able to log an account in israel.. as for the gear.. artics 3 part were +8/15 which i made +5/15 a month ago... holy was traded for a smite hammer +6 that triz gave me.. after triz got hacked i tradedthe smaite and gb for the holy 6.. atic and scrump allways had the same uniques.. dual lb +0 sse +1 lilimi +0 .. scrump has iron set.. artic has skele belt and iron neck..
    wat else ..so since ur accusing me of scam mind telling us how u lost ur rom before u even gave me pass?

wat else ..so since ur accusing me of scam mind telling us how u lost ur rom before u even gave me pass?[/b]
    The ROM was MrGarrison's i just forgot that i gave him back the ROM because it was very long time ago, he just reminded me it after i did tell him that i got scammed by u.
    pm him and ask him.[/b]

i wonder how he could log your israeli account from sidney O_O

Proxy

i wonder how he could log your israeli account from sidney O_O[/b]
    proxies arent hard to use ._.

Proxy

sorry for double post, last one wasn't with quote, i tried to edit and it double it

a lotta ppl use VPN's to log accounts of diff countries ^^

lol i dont think u really know me, so dont make assumptions about me.[/b]
    what're u talking about?

TopCat

dude u tell me now... ab t rom? but didnt say his when it was missing? u just give random rom to other ppl
    and remember after 2 month? O-o

Well 6am in sydney now.. i am off to bed...keep more lies coming.. only part i dunt get is how i cud log a israel account... plus no other priest in serverh has holy +6 and chitin 8 pauldron? gg

Imhotep

dude u tell me now... ab t rom? but didnt say his when it was missing? u just give random rom to other ppl

Well 6am in sydney now.. i am off to bed...keep more lies coming.. only part i dunt get is how i cud log a israel account... plus no other priest in serverh has holy +6 and chitin 8 pauldron? gg[/b]

How many times do you need to see it before it gets into your head ?

ProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxy ProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxy ProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxy ProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxy ProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxy ProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxyProxy ProxyProxyProxyProxy

Enough ? :|

Well 6am in sydney now.. i am off to bed...keep more lies coming.. only part i dunt get is how i cud log a israel account... plus no other priest in serverh has holy +6 and chitin 8 pauldron? gg[/b]
    none going missing magically and end up on one of your accounts...

firstly it was about 6+ months ago
    secondly stop talk about diffrent country shit because u know exectly how to use ur proxy...

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast