Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm trying to figure out why someone has a +8 armor set and +7 armor set on them....
Page: 4

Psy

I'm trying to figure out why someone has a +8 armor set and +7 armor set on them.

TopCat

firstly it was about 6+ months ago
    secondly stop talk about diffrent country shit because u know exectly how to use ur proxy...[/b]
    ok since proxy came up .. ill say a bit more.. sorry cudnt go bed had to reply.. when k2 introduced ip restriction i had several account in several diff coutry.. there was a topic in tech section by drunkenmaste if i recall who introduced how to use proxy.. i tried that and took ages but i manged to fin a netherland proxy and changed artics region to aus.. now thing abt proxy is that version is a trial version of 30 days after 30 days.. i cudnt use that ne more.. and i wasnt gonna pay for a shit proxifier.. ill post a ss of my proxifier if i still have it..
    OK now lets show some ppl wat i can scam..

1) Account Freek sold to Cassie 1 month ago : i can change his pssword and log the accnt make him naked.. he has 50 times betetr stuff than u do
    2) Someon3: i wunt mentin wat he has but well selling hi unique is over 2k usd
    3) I have access to basically a lot of my clannys..even stunnahkillah gave his pass to me today..

Dude the rep i have here and wat i spent on this game is something u dunt earn ina year.. if u check ko4life market section in girakon well Top wud be in list 1 for speaning.. a holy +6 and chitin +8 and watever else u said and mentioned i s out of my taste got better fish to fry than noob accnt sorry saying noob accnt as in items.. why wud someone jeapordize the whole rep he built for so many months for a cheap ass item.. dunt get it.. no offense to u rialix but i am trying ym best not to be mad a t u.. if i want i can scam many i dunt need ko4life.. i dunt buy ne shit from here ne more.. It my rep i care abt.. not items Think long hard

I'm trying to figure out why someone has a +8 armor set and +7 armor set on them.[/b]
    Lemme make this claer i have 2 priest.. Scrumptious and Artic

SO i have 2 sets of armour..

I had scrumtious last 4 month artic from start of girakon server.. if u have 2 priest u have 2 set of armour

+8 set was bought from Majix (ko4life along with sse +0 ) ask Majix
    scrump allways had +7 chitin i think i bought the +8 chitin 2 month ago from a guy called Maileke in Game.. he is the only guy n girakon market who sells +8 priest chitin as its one of th e hardest items to buy..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i wonder how he could log your israeli account from sidney O_O[/b]
    there is a VPN for like basically every country

TopCat

the reason artic got downgraded on items was he put them on scrumpt cause TC plays that priest more than artic so he took the items and switched them around

but truthfully... a person w/ TC's background who buys alot of items w/ ingame and USD why would he buy a HA +6? and not a +7? or even a +8? ._.[/b]
    holy 7 i have is i think 1/ 3 holy 7 in server... try get 1 if u can...

Validating

According to your signature "[Ronark] RialiX - BP lvl 64 50k Np's - [Hacked]" i think you just get hacked by random turk again ...
    T0pcat is 100% trustable person i did many trades with him ... Just get over it, you get scammed by some turk!

I dont see any proof here its just what you think, nothing more.

PS: your items are really not worth a scamm ... pfff

TopCat

My last words for today befor eihead off

I have a HUge reputation that i uphold.. and to the Mods specially Psy whois going to look after this.. please look into every detail as carefully as possible.. I am not denying that he gave me his password and that i logged his website mykol tried to buy premy ended up with my moneybooker accnt blocked.. but i am denying what he saying abt me taking hisitem..as i am told Rialix was hacked several times before.. and this time he is trying to bame me for god knwos why.. ppl who are supporting him is Bouredoutofyourmind ( Stonelz) cause i am acuusing him of hellping jhonny with scamming my items as every one knows jhonny did. Kloud(Imhotep) already proven scmmmer in ko4life for taking IN and insanity clan item and leaving Insanity and going human.. I have never liked Kloud .. and those are only ppl who will back rialix up cause i have a ruff patch with them in past..

Goodnight and cya

Edit : Btw not just ur lost items.. i Have every fuking item in this server i have a inn full of unique +1 +0.. i have every item u can possible name bro.. any nething.. everything u said u got scammed i think i have 2 or 3 of them Lol pfff... i dunt deny having the items u lost.. it just that they werent taken off u.. rofl.. o have abt 4 SB adn 3 sse+1
    2 sse +0 1 holy +7 1 holt +6 i never had ss cause that shield sucks.. have couple ds +7 wat else.. chitin +8 priest is hard to find or else i wud have them too.. i am never short of coin also.. there are so many ppl who owe me so many gb so many item.. ask anyone Lol// i give free item to ppl i like.. Minooor ask him.. gave hima rol lb wp bid +1 for free cause he bought md +9 for all his unique newayz gooluck trying to prove i am scammer.. ))
    GN for now

and rialix had most likely one of the few +6's if not the only +6... even when i played full time on girakon they were rare for even a +0-+3

im not denying you dont own a +7 but you magically pull most likely one of the few HA +6's out of nowhere which just happened to go missing around the same time you pulled it out of your ass... if you dont mind where did it come from? who sold it to you? how much did you pay?

Imhotep

According to your signature "[Ronark] RialiX - BP lvl 64 50k Np's - [Hacked]" i think you just get hacked by random turk again ...
    T0pcat is 100% trustable person i did many trades with him ... Just get over it, you get scammed by some turk!

PS: your items are really not worth a scamm ... pfff[/b]

Ban for racism pls h34r:

Also, don't you think this is exactly what TC wants you to think ? He builds up a rep by spending an absolute fucking fortune on this shit of a game so when he turns rounds and scams some1 with "decent" items that he gets away with it.

PS: your items are really not worth a scamm ... pfff[/b]
    ok let me explain u
    i never paid prem buy my self all my prems were from other players in KO which i paid them IGC
    the one who bought me the prem took the char after he saw the items.

u can cover TC how long u want it doesnt change the fact, 8 months i didnt get scam, i gave TC the account and few days after the account is naked.
    tell me something even if the people who bought me prem on this char would want to scam me they will never over 6 diffrent payments and also they will need to change pass cuz KO wont tell u : "ur pass is xxxxxxxxx".

TopCat

and rialix had most likely one of the few +6's if not the only +6... even when i played full time on girakon they were rare for even a +0-+3

im not denying you dont own a +7 but you magically pull most likely one of the few HA +6's out of nowhere which just happened to go missing around the same time you pulled it out of your ass... if you dont mind where did it come from? who sold it to you? how much did you pay?[/b]
    there is over a 100 +6 now.. every 1/ out of 3 priest has a holy +6.. i paid a smite +6 and 3 gb
    thats how cheap <3 for assitedscammer

to the rep thing.....

look at babybash aka keke when he scammed - he was a ko4life vent mod, everyone knew him as a trustable guy who when we found out he scammed van was a huge shocker...

so this rep you speak of means nothing in the online world as you can make people trust you and just fuck someone over cause you can. youve even admitted to saying you can scam easily and get away w/ it on top of having people who accuse you of a scam banned *i have MSN logs of this* youre just all high and mighty on yourself cause youre stupid enough to spend 20k$++ on this game and gets scammed left and right so why wouldnt you scam back? cause thats what babybash did.. what makes you any different?

and the person who said rialix got scammed by a turk... almost every turk ive gotten to know on this game are the best players ive played w/... so take your racist lil post somewhere else

and also yes you did accuse me considering i was sleeping at the time the scams happened.. yet i was involved nice logic there

TopCat

ok let me explain u
    i never paid prem buy my self all my prems were from other players in KO which i paid them IGC
    the one who bought me the prem took the char after he saw the items.
    u can cover TC how long u want it doesnt change the fact, 8 months i didnt get scam, i gave TC the account and few days after the account is naked.
    tell me something even if the people who bought me prem on this char would want to scam me they will never over 6 diffrent payments and also they will need to change pass cuz KO wont tell u : "ur pass is xxxxxxxxx".[/b]
    ur sig does say u got hacked before.. trying to blame hacks on me is not a good idea.. as i said Kloud Stonel hop off my nuts u both are scammers.. as for Kloud everyone knwos u scammer.. Stonelz i m on the verge of proving ur one.. so please get some other ppl to say shit abt me and not u 2...

Validating

Ban for racism pls h34r:

Also, don&#39;t you think this is exactly what TC wants you to think ? He builds up a rep by spending an absolute fucking fortune on this shit of a game so when he turns rounds and scams some1 with "decent" items that he gets away with it.[/b]
    Dont you think i dont give a **** what TC wants from me?

Only rialix word is not enought for me to think topcat is scammer lol

TopCat

to the rep thing.....

look at babybash aka keke when he scammed - he was a ko4life vent mod, everyone knew him as a trustable guy who when we found out he scammed van was a huge shocker...

so this rep you speak of means nothing in the online world as you can make people trust you and just fuck someone over cause you can. youve even admitted to saying you can scam easily and get away w/ it on top of having people who accuse you of a scam banned *i have MSN logs of this* youre just all high and mighty on yourself cause youre stupid enough to spend 20k$++ on this game and gets scammed left and right so why wouldnt you scam back? cause thats what babybash did.. what makes you any different?

and the person who said rialix got scammed by a turk... almost every turk ive gotten to know on this game are the best players ive played w/... so take your racist lil post somewhere else

and also yes you did accuse me considering i was sleeping at the time the scams happened.. yet i was involved nice logic there[/b]
    ur jhonny best frind he has 1 comp... someone had to help him.. and i knwo for sure its u... spoke to Linus abt it and he said he will let me know.. .. bro ur life is gonna get so dark only u can dream it

cya

Imhotep

ur sig does say u got hacked before.. trying to blame hacks on me is not a good idea.. as i said Kloud Stonel hop off my nuts u both are scammers.. as for Kloud everyone knwos u scammer.. Stonelz i m on the verge of proving ur one.. so please get some other ppl to say shit abt me and not u 2...[/b]

lol @ you. You&#39;re trying to change the subject and turn the spotlight on me and Stonelz because you know that you have been found out, tell me, is Dan still in your clan ? You know |Felix| ? ^^

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast