Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok lets put it like this. none of u have any clear proof he did anything. snootchie got away even ...
Page: 5

ok lets put it like this. none of u have any clear proof he did anything. snootchie got away even tho there was more "proof" against him than this and he even got VIP so im sure as hell nothing is going to happen here. i'm not saying tc did it. i'm actually pretty sure he wouldn't even think of scamming such items that aren't really worth it.

ofc u dont need ss thats why u burned it in Anvil and some other items, even if u bought a HA +6 u tried mine to +7.
    i dont need to prove anything man also i dont need any1 to cover me, the only thing i need is to fuk ur name as hard as u fuked my priest.

doesnt metter if my items were shit or not u scammed them, and now u r keep talking about it because u know it's true and ur name going down.

in the end TC u sux, all u say is "i have better items why would i scam those items" "good luck with "it"", cuz from the begining u knew that people will belive u because of ur past...

ur sig does say u got hacked before.. trying to blame hacks on me is not a good idea.. as i said Kloud Stonel hop off my nuts u both are scammers.. as for Kloud everyone knwos u scammer.. Stonelz i m on the verge of proving ur one.. so please get some other ppl to say shit abt me and not u 2...[/b]
    prove away cause if i was involved would i have spent over 4hrs.. yes 4 fucking hrs of my night trying to get all the items back? johnny did offer hed gear a DCZ char of my choice if i wanted but i turned it down why? cause i was trying to help you guys

and johnny does have more than 1 PC in his house.. but i guess you really didnt know that about him, you can believe whatever you want about me helping johnny scam you... cause ive played this game legit for many years and if i wanted to scam i couldve scammed on cahn/Yachiru when we had dual WE +1, dual ROC +1, shell set +8, raptor +8, iron set, blade axe +7rb all unsealed for a few days... but i didnt did i? i helped him exp lvl77-80 in just 29 days :S

its also funny youre trying to turn this on me when this topic is about you

Validating

ofc u dont need ss thats why u burned it in Anvil and some other items, even if u bought a HA +6 u tried mine to +7.
    i dont need to prove anything man also i dont need any1 to cover me, the only thing i need is to fuk ur name as hard as u fuked my priest.

doesnt metter if my items were shit or not u scammed them, and now u r keep talking about it because u know it's true and ur name going down.

in the end TC u sux, all u say is "i have better items why would i scam those items" "good luck with "it"", cuz from the begining u knew that people will belive u because of ur past...[/b]
    Give any proof or stfu ... If you got no proof its just flame and this topic should be closed ... Still dont get why its not closed yet!!!

Imhotep

Give any proof or stfu ... If you got no proof its just flame and this topic should be closed ... Still dont get why its not closed yet!!![/b]

Who the fuck are you ? You're like a bad cold.

What more proof do you need ? Here I'll break it down for you bro !

TC Says : HI BRO I CAN GET YOU PREM
    RIALIX SAYS : OH HAI, COOL THAT'S AWESOME
    TC SAYS : OH IT DIDN'T WORK

FEW DAYS LATER

Rialix = Naked.

'nuff said ?

TopCat

in the end TC u sux, all u say is "i have better items why would i scam those items" "good luck with "it"", cuz from the begining u knew that people will belive u because of ur past...[/b]
    ibro i make more money an hr than u make in a month plz.. this shit is annoying i am gonna be rude now.. Fuk off..

Give any proof or stfu ... If you got no proof its just flame and this topic should be closed ... Still dont get why its not closed yet!!![/b]
    keep cover him.
    u can say proof how long u want to but KING OF KNIGHT did the Job almost everything is there.

why would i get hack after TC gets my pass ? huh ?!
    8months i didnt get hack and after TC gets my pass i getting "hack" ?!
    u can say "u didnt log so the keylogger didnt have ur pass" so i'll tell u something i did log once a week at least so the "hacker" isn't any1 it's a scammer and he called T0pCat !

Validating

Who the fuck are you ? You're like a bad cold.

What more proof do you need ? Here I'll break it down for you bro !

TC Says : HI BRO I CAN GET YOU PREM
    RIALIX SAYS : OH HAI, COOL THAT'S AWESOME
    TC SAYS : OH IT DIDN'T WORK

FEW DAYS LATER

Rialix = Naked.

'nuff said ?[/b]
    Bro i can read you know ... rialix just sumbit a ticket to support and if they bann topcat, thats the proof ... else flame

tc, nones gives a fuk on how much money u spent on this stupid game, u bloody babashoper, u have nothing to be proud of. actually its only shows why you would do it, u keep buying items 1 after 1, when u have them all x10 times...
    why woudnt you do it, just this time w/o paying? this topic showd clear ur scammer, and what u have to say is " u got scammed 3 years ago by a random turk, same happend here bb", how stupid u sounds dude.

TopCat

ibro i make more money an hr than u make in a month plz.. this shit is annoying i am gonna be rude now.. Fuk off..[/b]
    Someone just pointed this out to m e..

send a tiket to k2
    asking if ne other ip logged ur accnt .. in past few months and post for all of us in here .. i wana c.. i will dig up some history of logs meanwhile..as for Rialix u lied already in first post abt saying that u msged me in msn saying i scammed u.. total lie.. ill post out msn convo here tomm after someone teaches me how to use imageshack..

MEdit : Btw not just ur lost items.. i Have every fuking item in this server i have a inn full of unique +1 +0.. i have every item u can possible name bro.. any nething..[/b]
    Chitin Shield h34r: can i get the cookie now?

TopCat

tc, nones gives a fuk on how much money u spent on this stupid game, u bloody babashoper, u have nothing to be proud of. actually its only shows why you would do it, u keep buying items 1 after 1, when u have them all x10 times...
    why woudnt you do it, just this time w/o paying? this topic showd clear ur scammer, and what u have to say is " u got scammed 3 years ago by a random turk, same happend here bb", how stupid u sounds dude.[/b]
    who r u ?O_o

Imhotep

Someone just pointed this out to m e..

send a tiket to k2
    asking if ne other ip logged ur accnt .. in past few months and post for all of us in here .. i wana c.. i will dig up some history of logs meanwhile..as for Rialix u lied already in first post abt saying that u msged me in msn saying i scammed u.. total lie.. ill post out msn convo here tomm after someone teaches me how to use imageshack..[/b]

lololol yes because K2 will repsond to you asking for a list of IPS that logged your account ? lol.

also, side note, you don't know how to use imageshack ? It's not hard ? Go to imageshack, go to browse and upload your pic, ok ?

TopCat

Chitin Shield h34r: can i get the cookie now?[/b]
    wud have had that tooo.. if Kloud didnt scam insanity clan item to pay for it

if the account hasent been used for the last 8 months then it dident have prem or anything bought on it in the last 6months atleast right?

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast