Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wud have had that tooo.. if Kloud didnt scam insanity clan item to pay for it[/b] aahhaha even though I've ...
Page: 6

Imhotep

wud have had that tooo.. if Kloud didnt scam insanity clan item to pay for it[/b]

aahhaha even though I've shown multiple people the items in trade and stonelz can log to this day to my account and they are still in my inn sealed ?

(correction, he can't log atm because I changed it back to UK IP so I can play with my homo friend Felix again xD )

Someone just pointed this out to m e..

send a tiket to k2
    asking if ne other ip logged ur accnt .. in past few months and post for all of us in here .. i wana c.. i will dig up some history of logs meanwhile..as for Rialix u lied already in first post abt saying that u msged me in msn saying i scammed u.. total lie.. ill post out msn convo here tomm after someone teaches me how to use imageshack..[/b]
    i said i pmed u in game and u didnt even reply on msn so pls STFU

and also u used proxy even if they will give me the IPs it wont change anything

wud have had that tooo.. if Kloud didnt scam insanity clan item to pay for it[/b]
    the clan bank youre talking about is all sealed in kloud's inn... as i have logged that account and seen it personally

According to your signature "[Ronark] RialiX - BP lvl 64 50k Np's - [Hacked]" i think you just get hacked by random turk again ...
    T0pcat is 100% trustable person i did many trades with him ... Just get over it, you get scammed by some turk!

I dont see any proof here its just what you think, nothing more.

PS: your items are really not worth a scamm ... pfff[/b]
    Here we go this is my prem buyer which scammed me and another people

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=PH3X+scammer
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=PH3X+scammer

im a guy who dosnt play girakon, so guess what, u have nothing on me ./fail.

i'm gonna get flamed for this but..
    Nati Lvl 78 Rogue Clan UndestructableZzZzZz[/b]
    enough said

send a tiket to k2
    asking if ne other ip logged ur accnt .. in past few months and post for all of us in here ..[/b]
    how nice of you to say this, all of us knows that k2 wont give out the IP's and probably wont even respond to such a ticket.

justdutch

u can cover TC how long u want it doesnt change the fact, 8 months i didnt get scam, i gave TC the account and few days after the account is naked.
    tell me something even if the people who bought me prem on this char would want to scam me they will never over 6 diffrent payments and also they will need to change pass cuz KO wont tell u : "ur pass is xxxxxxxxx".[/b]
    This proof noving, this is a statement of you what you based on blind rage because you lost you items. Railix you must know all risk if you let someone else buy you prem, so blame you self in the first place.

then why should topcat juse proxy if a linus is helping him (we all know why), then linus is watching him to and if linus see topcat jused proxy then its /ban. /bye /wave all topcat his money we all know he spended a lot of money on KO so why should he risk that? for items he got stored his inn full with ?

then ther are so many other option you didnt even looking at cause of you blind rage and topcat is a easy option to blame for example a keylogger was watching your conversation and the keylogger knowed your ID and stole it all. ofc you get support if you blame anyone ther are always people who dont like that person.

kloud rolf wasnt you the one who bought the only CS from server? mirror ?

Rialix, im sry to hear bout your items m8, nothing worse than being stolen from. I haven't seen proof yet, seems you think TC stole cause you cant think of anyone else who could have. Thats not the strongest position to take i think.

To those who just like to flame for w/e their reasons are, put this into your equations when you are making your judements about whether TC stole or not...unless your more interested in TC having done it so u have target for hate/jealousy w/e it may be for you all in particular.

TC has my account pass/seal/g1pass and email. My warrior could easily be scraped for over 2k usd.. i wont say what it has ^^. I have 0 reputation in k04life. So if tc wants to scam items and thinks noone would believe anyone but him, it would be me who he'd steal(somoen3). Be easy to do, im on like weekends n few hours during week. If im here saying i got hacked n tc did it..who would believe me? Noone.

So at least consider this, and no im not saying just because he hasn't taken my char "yet" means he didnt take yours. What i am saying is, consider how much to gain he has form your items, no offense at all meant but he has things laying around in accounts that could be sold to buy anything u had 10 times over. So why cause himself this kind of grief? What would he gain?

All i can see is he'd lose 100 times more from scamming you and losing reputation/clan n friends. TC would buy you those items you lost rather than have you make this post.

I'd consider alternate sources for your theft, any help i can provide i would if asked. Again really sorry for stolen items, i really know what its like to get stolen from..shittiest feeling ever.

This proof noving, this is a statement of you what you based on blind rage because you lost you items. Railix you must know all risk if you let someone else buy you prem, so blame you self in the first place.

then why should topcat juse proxy if a linus is helping him (we all know why), then linus is watching him to and if linus see topcat jused proxy then its /ban. /bye /wave all topcat his money we all know he spended a lot of money on KO so why should he risk that? for items he got stored his inn full with ?

then ther are so many other option you didnt even looking at cause of you blind rage and topcat is a easy option to blame for example a keylogger was watching your conversation and the keylogger knowed your ID and stole it all. ofc you get support if you blame anyone ther are always people who dont like that person.

kloud rolf wasnt you the one who bought the only CS from server? mirror ?[/b]
    LoL ?!
    my case was b4 DingDong's i just didnt post anything, check the dates in the SSs b4 u talking...

also i didnt download anything in the last 6months except few known games from their orginal websites.

i'm gonna get flamed for this but..

enough said[/b]
    Ya, the leader. its not the old undz, new ppl, stock with the stupid name. got it idiot?

Dragonlord9

o.O

seems you think TC stole cause you cant think of anyone else who could have.[/b]
    hmm who else would he blame? TC is teh only guy that was given his infos, and a while after giving them, all his items disappear. Meanwhile, he goes to kingofknight and finds almost all the items of his that were stolen, magically appear in TC's character. Coincidence? Think again.

Ya, the leader. its not the old undz, new ppl, stock with the stupid name. got it idiot?[/b]
    i can conclude that it's pretty much the same just by the posts u made in this topic. grow up. stop with the petty insults and unthought flames.

Rialix, im sry to hear bout your items m8, nothing worse than being stolen from. I haven't seen proof yet, seems you think TC stole cause you cant think of anyone else who could have. Thats not the strongest position to take i think.

To those who just like to flame for w/e their reasons are, put this into your equations when you are making your judements about whether TC stole or not...unless your more interested in TC having done it so u have target for hate/jealousy w/e it may be for you all in particular.

TC has my account pass/seal/g1pass and email. My warrior could easily be scraped for over 2k usd.. i wont say what it has ^^. I have 0 reputation in k04life. So if tc wants to scam items and thinks noone would believe anyone but him, it would be me who he'd steal(somoen3). Be easy to do, im on like weekends n few hours during week. If im here saying i got hacked n tc did it..who would believe me? Noone.

So at least consider this, and no im not saying just because he hasn't taken my char "yet" means he didnt take yours. What i am saying is, consider how much to gain he has form your items, no offense at all meant but he has things laying around in accounts that could be sold to buy anything u had 10 times over. So why cause himself this kind of grief? What would he gain?

All i can see is he'd lose 100 times more from scamming you and losing reputation/clan n friends. TC would buy you those items you lost rather than have you make this post.

I'd consider alternate sources for your theft, any help i can provide i would if asked. Again really sorry for stolen items, i really know what its like to get stolen from..shittiest feeling ever.[/b]
    well man he never pmed me back in MSN and i wont send any msg to man who scammed me, i didnt pm him in msn since he didnt asnwer when i told him that the pass is the same.
    also why would a keylogger holder wait 8 months for "hacking" me, it's point less.

btw as i already said i didnt open this topic so long because i didnt want to, but after few friends of mine who did tell me some interesting things about pass same items as i had from char to char i decided to post it.

and for T0pCat couldn't u just PMe after i pmed u in game ? also couldn't u pme after Johnny asked u if is it true that u scammed me ?
    why didnt u pm even once ? (i didnt pm u cuz it's useless to pm the 1 who scammed u, what it will change ?)

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast