Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well man he never pmed me back in MSN and i wont send any msg to man who scammed me, ...
Page: 7

well man he never pmed me back in MSN and i wont send any msg to man who scammed me, i didnt pm him in msn since he didnt asnwer when i told him that the pass is the same.
    also why would a keylogger holder wait 8 months for "hacking" me, it's point less.

btw as i already said i didnt open this topic so long because i didnt want to, but after few friends of mine who did tell me some interesting things about pass same items as i had from char to char i decided to post it.
    and for T0pCat couldn't u just PMe after i pmed u in game ? also couldn't u pme after Johnny asked u if is it true that u scammed me ?
    why didnt u pm even once ? (i didnt pm u cuz it's useless to pm the 1 who scammed u, what it will change ?)[/b]
    I knew where all those items came from. Don't get me wrong, if i was you, id probably lean towards TC considering the items and web pass and the timing of it. From my experience he has no reason and nothing to gain from stealing from you and alot to lose.

My friendly advice is to keep searching for the thief..i truely don't think you found him yet.

I hope you get it all back.

I knew where all those items came from. Don't get me wrong, if i was you, id probably lean towards TC considering the items and web pass and the timing of it. From my experience he has no reason and nothing to gain from stealing from you and alot to lose.

My friendly advice is to keep searching for the thief..i truely don't think you found him yet.

I hope you get it all back.[/b]
    first i wont get anything back from any1, no1 realy care.
    second, i cant find other thief since he was the only 1 to have my pass.

sorry that i had to leave this server that way, i had alot of fun in gira and i had alot of friends but it's all over when i got this scam.
    i would play with some friends if i had something but just quest jewels and Personal Shield left

Nuttbuster

i think we can all agree that giving your acount info to anyone is a big risk we all take, even i do it too.. but Rialix's story is pretty substancial..i mean he gives his acount out to this TopCat guy..next thing you know, his items are gone. what can one conculude about that? something should be done regardless of him giving out his info.

Ya, the leader. its not the old undz, new ppl, stock with the stupid name. got it idiot?[/b]
    disband them, make a new clan and gain your own nps =)

Ya looks bad circumstancially sure.

As i understand TC was given webby pass not seal unseal and other pass.

I hope you dont leave gira this way.

Theres always hope to get items back..or replace.

I for one would have rather helped you replace items rather than make this post.

Ya, the leader. its not the old undz, new ppl, stock with the stupid name. got it idiot?[/b]
    why are you jumping into topics that got nothing to do with you let them handle it themselves and stop with the dumbass flames jebus.

Imhotep

I for one would have rather helped you replace items rather than make this post.[/b]

The items were all unsealed and the account had no premium on it.

I for one would have rather helped you replace items rather than make this post.[/b]
    with who could i talk ? no1
    all i have now is nothing.
    i had no other way to leave, i never realy sold char nor items, i just traded from prems thats all.
    now i have nothing even to log anywhere i am naked

well anyway thnx for ur posts
    going to sleep

Good Night every1

Cya tommorow, talk more.

wheres the message i got after accusing someone of scamming....hmm let me post it
    "12 Hours to come up with Solid proof of "t0pcat" being a possible scammer or you recieve a 3 day suspension/ban.

I await a PM." - xMike

lol

no reason to post a topic if you have "NO" solid proof

kthxbye

Banned

i'm gonna get flamed for this but..

enough said[/b]
    None of the originals are even left in undez, so drop it.

lol @ kloud talking about proxies and lol at all you noobs talking about proxies and vpn's. i will give 3gb's to anyone that can figure out how to log into ko with an israel proxy or even find one that works. you won't because you can't becuase you don't know what you're talking about. only way you would find that is if you were in israel most likely and you still wouldnt be able to run a game through it. that being said now try and find a vpn in israel i bet you can't. who would want to use a vpn in israel anyway and for what. you guys think you're pro becuase you can say proxy. truth is all you know is a word and have no clue on how someone would actually run a proxy and actually get into ko which is pretty much impossible. the easiest way would be through a friends computer who is in israel if he would let you connect to his pc and run ko from there. other than that you running ko through a proxy program on your computer will not work since most proxies only handle certain requests. as far as i know topcat doesnt know anyone in israel (besides you i guess) so to finish i doubt topcat scammed you. you should be looking into people from israel not australia.

anyway sorry to hear about your items was fun having you in SS while you were there too bad you didnt stick around. i'm sure topcat would've helped you get some items if that did happen to you while you were still with us you can ask a lot of ppl topcat always tried to help ppl who got scammed.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Even Felix left his clan and NTed to human, i wonder what that means oO

Imhotep

lol @ kloud talking about proxies and lol at all you noobs talking about proxies and vpn's. i will give 3gb's to anyone that can figure out how to log into ko with an israel proxy or even find one that works. you won't because you can't becuase you don't know what you're talking about. only way you would find that is if you were in israel most likely and you still wouldnt be able to run a game through it. that being said now try and find a vpn in israel i bet you can't. who would want to use a vpn in israel anyway and for what. you guys think you're pro becuase you can say proxy. truth is all you know is a word and have no clue on how someone would actually run a proxy and actually get into ko which is pretty much impossible. the easiest way would be through a friends computer who is in israel if he would let you connect to his pc and run ko from there. other than that you running ko through a proxy program on your computer will not work since most proxies only handle certain requests. as far as i know topcat doesnt know anyone in israel (besides you i guess) so to finish i doubt topcat scammed you. you should be looking into people from israel not australia.

anyway sorry to hear about your items was fun having you in SS while you were there too bad you didnt stick around. i'm sure topcat would've helped you get some items if that did happen to you while you were still with us you can ask a lot of ppl topcat always tried to help ppl who got scammed.[/b]

lol you're retarded. How did Modiana log his account when it had a swedish IP ? How can I log my turkish friend's accounts ? Normally it lags like hell but it's not impossible to log KO and just strip a char, might take a bit longer than usual but you can still log KO with a proxy ahhaha oh man you gave me a good laugh

oh yea? what kind of proxy and where from smart guy. why would anyone believe you anyway after you supposedly scammed a whole clan bank lol. and i didnt say its impossible i said its almost impossible. depending on what country the proxy is from. in the us you can find problaby a few good proxies that will support that request and mind you that it would be a US proxy, or you would have to PAY for one or a vpn. and i doubt anyone put that much effort into finding an israel ip. go ahead find me one.

o and be specific because i'm pretty sure you're talking about a vpn

gogogo screenshot ipconfig then get a packet editor log into k2 with your proxy and screenshot the packets of yourself using the proxy in ko.

sorry to keep adding on to this post but show me a public proxy that can support knightonline matter of fact i will just ask modiana tomorrow when he comes in vent.

and what felix left clan ? lol? first i heard of that

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast