Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just being an outside objector, there are compelling points to both sides of this scam. Against the scammer: 1. You ...
Page: 8

Just being an outside objector, there are compelling points to both sides of this scam.

Against the scammer:

1. You had pw, then he was scammed, not too far away to connect this. Why would he blame you, he must feel damn sure to make this public.

2. Weird that you never answered him and why would you ask him if he's quitting? (This question alone is odd since it opens the door to your possible reasonings to go for the scam, usually a thief or criminal has many of these types of reasonings to go along with the crime, very common).

3. You kept saying that it's not possible for you to get on his account, obviously everyone on these forums knows about proxy, aside from asking anyone else in same IP area to log...it really goes against you to argue a point you know very well you could get around or anyone else.

4. If you had 10x every item, why would ur character have the exact items this guy just lost (esp at +6?), it's too coincidental for someone claiming richness. Richness doesn't explain away greed, just look at all the great businesses in the world. You also never expressed any remorse for someone getting hacked, despite you looking possibly guilty, someone innocent would more than likely try to help and encourage the person to find the truth, not so with you (simple psychology). If you had 10x everything you might have even offered a couple items to help this guy...or not.

Against the scammed:

1. You let more then one person have your pw. Nuff said, this creates too much doubt to single out anyone 100% without real proof.

2. Since you came back to game someone who might have ur PW from before might see ur on now, and look to hack or scam ur account - although this isn't likely you have to look at any other real possible opening in your case.

3. Since TC is asking Linus to look into it, he could very well track where the items were traded, this does go towards TC proving his innocence (or guilt) but most guilty people don't try to open the door to a decisive proof, this action leans towards innocence...unless of course it's not true and Linus isn't helping him. Again, Linus can match the exact items and follow where they were traded and on to what characters, etc. If these items were on TC or any of his logged character (cross checking matching IPs from any logging), it would be proof either way.

Any way, I hope you guys work it out because over all, scamming is really the one thing that purely ruins everything.

Just because its all virtual doesn't take away from the morality, a rose is a rose. I just think scammers online are pussies who are too chicken shit to scam people in RL where they have to face up to their victims.

Imhotep

Just being an outside objector, there are compelling points to both sides of this scam.

Against the scammer:

1. You had pw, then he was scammed, not too far away to connect this. Why would he blame you, he must feel damn sure to make this public.

2. Weird that you never answered him and why would you ask him if he's quitting? (This question alone is odd since it opens the door to your possible reasonings to go for the scam, usually a thief or criminal has many of these types of reasonings to go along with the crime, very common).

3. You kept saying that it's not possible for you to get on his account, obviously everyone on these forums knows about proxy, aside from asking anyone else in same IP area to log...it really goes against you to argue a point you know very well you could get around or anyone else.

4. If you had 10x every item, why would ur character have the exact items this guy just lost (esp at +6?), it's too coincidental for someone claiming richness. Richness doesn't explain away greed, just look at all the great businesses in the world. You also never expressed any remorse for someone getting hacked, despite you looking possibly guilty, someone innocent would more than likely try to help and encourage the person to find the truth, not so with you (simple psychology). If you had 10x everything you might have even offered a couple items to help this guy...or not.

Against the scammed:

1. You let more then one person have your pw. Nuff said, this creates too much doubt to single out anyone 100% without real proof.

2. Since you came back to game someone who might have ur PW from before might see ur on now, and look to hack or scam ur account - although this isn't likely you have to look at any other real possible opening in your case.

3. Since TC is asking Linus to look into it, he could very well track where the items were traded, this does go towards TC proving his innocence (or guilt) but most guilty people don't try to open the door to a decisive proof, this action leans towards innocence...unless of course it's not true and Linus isn't helping him. Again, Linus can match the exact items and follow where they were traded and on to what characters, etc. If these items were on TC or any of his logged character (cross checking matching IPs from any logging), it would be proof either way.

Any way, I hope you guys work it out because over all, scamming is really the one thing that purely ruins everything.

Just because its all virtual doesn't take away from the morality, a rose is a rose. I just think scammers online are pussies who are too chicken shit to scam people in RL where they have to face up to their victims.[/b]

Well from my source who shall be named TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed TC isn't proving very co-operative with Linus atm, possibly because he knows that Johnny didn't take the IN from TC's account and he doesn't want anyone to find out he scammed Jasse aswell as Rialix (btw I'm not denying that Johnny took alot of gear, iI know he did and so does everyone else, but the fact remains that the IN was not among any items he took)

first of all i've seen topcat buy many +6 items hellbreaker 6 dread shield 6 lycoan hammer 6, why you ask? becuase it was a good deal. topcat is constantly buying items and he resells or tries to upgrade or uses them for trades there is nothing suspcious about a +6 item. i mean seriously if you get a good deal you buy it who wouldn't? sure it may be a coincidence but can anyone really prove that those few items aren't his legitlly i mean come on its not like klouds chitin shield its not the only one in the server. like i said i've seen topcat buy all kinds of items with plans to just resell or use on one of his noobier accounts. i see him constantly trying different combinations of items.

Well from my source who shall be named TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed TC isn't proving very co-operative with Linus atm, possibly because he knows that Johnny didn't take the IN from TC's account and he doesn't want anyone to find out he scammed Jasse aswell as Rialix (btw I'm not denying that Johnny took alot of gear, iI know he did and so does everyone else, but the fact remains that the IN was not among any items he took)[/b]
    Your lucky im not in a position to mute/ban. Your stoking this fire for all its worth arent ya? You have an obvious axe to grind with TC so I can't take your "possibly cause' " conjecture seriously, or you for that matter , i've seen your posts in this forum, not 1 redeeming quality in ya m8.

"sources" you wont name, are telling you xyz...."possibly because" (reasons you imply)

Tell me, why are you posting, other than slander i see no reason your here.

Your mad at TC boohoo, let it go n move on, you've never even met the guy and never will.

Some of us care about TC's reputation and Rialix items ,you care about what?

imhotep makes it so obvious he has a bone to pick with Topcat......lmao......angry much?
    he cares about making himself look more retarded than he already does ^_^

Instigate more pls?

ArlenNess

Lol, top cat - your pathetic dude.

You need some sunshine, and not though your curtains.

imhotep makes it so obvious he has a bone to pick with Topcat......lmao......angry much?
    he cares about making himself look more retarded than he already does =D[/b]
    Wow dude, fo sho.

Repping it down ere' in N-Y-motherfucking-C, flaming on the internetz.

Fat niggers like you need to put down your uzi's and sit the fuck down, black cunt.

wtf are you arlenness

Wow dude, fo sho.

Fat niggers like you need to put down your uzi's and sit the fuck down, black cunt.[/b]

uh oh someone is mad xDDDDD
    making it so obvious your getting agitated.....god i love it FO SHOOOO!!!

ArlenNess

Naw, black cunts just need to have a bag over their head and shoved into the middle of the sea.

Agitiated? um no, i get lots of kicks.

And not the ones you stole from Asda's last week "homie".

Naw, black cunts just need to have a bag over their head and shoved into the middle of the sea.

Agitiated? um no, i get lots of kicks.

And not the ones you stole from Asda's last week "homie".[/b]

Look "homie" ill pop you with my uzi son.....ill get my SET on you kid... gangsta for life NA MEEN? pls your to funny
    and yes your dialect portrays agitation, next time dont make it so obvious my son

your done kkthebye wigger

back to the topic ...solid proof has yet to be shown

Imhotep

double post.

if you care so much why don't you give him some items from the insanity clan bank :lol: but seriously i liked rialix too he was a good guy

Imhotep

Your lucky im not in a position to mute/ban. Your stoking this fire for all its worth arent ya? You have an obvious axe to grind with TC so I can't take your "possibly cause' " conjecture seriously, or you for that matter , i've seen your posts in this forum, not 1 redeeming quality in ya m8.

"sources" you wont name, are telling you xyz...."possibly because" (reasons you imply)

Tell me, why are you posting, other than slander i see no reason your here.

Your mad at TC boohoo, let it go n move on, you've never even met the guy and never will.

Some of us care about TC's reputation and Rialix items ,you care about what?[/b]
    As for what my sources told me, it doesn't matter a lick what you think, they are just the facts, nothing less. TC has been less than willing to co-operate with Linus in this matter, if TC had, then all of the items would have been returned already. But like I said, he doesn't want to tell Linus much information as then he'll be the one shown as a scammer (Scamming the IN + items from Jasse)

I couldn't care less about TopCat, I do however care about Rialix as he's been in Insanity with me right from the beggining, the facts are pretty damn obvious as to what took place.

TC gets given info, Rialix gets stripped

it's not fucking rocket science what happened "m8"

(Coporate, you're just sore because I 2 hit you, seriously just stop talking :| )

(Coperate, you're just sore because I 2 hit you, seriously just stop talking :| )[/b]
    lol spell check Corporate**, always using cs LOL

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Wow dude, fo sho.

Fat niggers like you need to put down your uzi's and sit the fuck down, black cunt.[/b]
    See you in 14 days for language like that

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast