Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

T0pCat is a scammer

This is a discussion on T0pCat is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol 2 hit =D lies but you definitly do kill me then again i'm only lvl 77 with less gear ...
Page: 9

lol 2 hit =D lies but you definitly do kill me then again i&#39;m only lvl 77 with less gear than you. i&#39;m not sore at all, i never had anything to do with you or even had any arguements with you, but why are you so interested in this post i mean you didnt even post this much when you were being accused of scamming LOL. are you in here trying to settle the score for johnny boy/ dingdong (<gay name lol).

Still awaiting "solid" proof

wow.

Banned

Everyone can discuss and debate, just don&#39;t get to crazy with words

TopCat

Even Felix left his clan and NTed to human, i wonder what that means oO[/b]
    Ok you really wanna know why Felix left.. cause after this topic me and Felix had a tak and it was obvious him being in my clan wud lead to people thinking he wud support me on this.. we decided best was him to leave .. and i asked him to stay out of this topic and someone else to investigate this...and watelse.. To Rialex about pm dude.. i am a Clan leader of a Top clan when i am afk i ge about a ton of pm.. i never look.. if i saw ur pm i wud have replied you ages ago.. this thing abt ur scam was only bought to my attention yesterday by xs2 and none else.. i didnt know abt u being scammed until yesterday when xs2 pmed me and said abt u being scammed ..
    anyhing else?

i just have to say this.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL

Why the fuck would top scam that?

why would he risk his fucking name for

"EP +1
    WSE +1
    SSE
    SB
    HA +6
    SShield +6
    Chitin set +7 except pauldron +8 which i bought from Modiana
    DD +7
    SP +7
    7gbs
    2 Dungeon gems which he used and got crap which he left on my char
    like 180 defense enchants like 20+- attack enchants
    and some more shit"

most of you don&#39;t realise that arsenal of awesomeness that top has ,

shit thats fucking pocket change for him.

someone go give top a fucking in + ib and see what happens

WOW he&#39;ll give it right back you know why HES GOT 13456982734056907827433453456324652895892746587246 358723645723492365 GB and thats because hes the smartest guy to even play ko. ( money making wise )

and even if he didnt have that he would give it back BECAUSE HES FUCKING GG

So LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

sorry about the loss though.

and nick ( think thats your name "theunbeatable" ) seriously man your the biggest cock sucker i have even seen.

you say top scammed that other faggot then you come back and lick the dirt of his feet then as soon as you quit girakon, again, and go and wait for the new server you come back and talk shit.

when your " new server " turns into every other fucking " new server " your going to come back and suck everyones dick and act like you never said a fucking word.

AND EVERY ITEM YOU SEE ON KODB HAS BEEN ON ARTIC FOR MONTHS.. moron

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Wow Zerbs stop sucking his cock, just because you shared ArticAngel for a while doesn&#39;t mean you&#39;re tight with TC..so stfu

im not tight with tc i just know hes not like that you fucking idiot.

do you know how much tc has?

if your talking like you are i suppose you do

then why the fuck would he take that?

your an idiot

Heh, I don&#39;t care waht others say - But I kinda believe Rialix, Although I won&#39;t waste time reading 6 pages I only read what he said - And can conclude the single fact that the guy has no respect for other people, I shared with him once - He changed the info a day later for some bullshit without even telling me anything about it.

So I do believe he would scam, Actually - It would be easy as SHIT to scam with Topcat as my name on this forum, Just because he did good deals - He can knock off a few here and there and have the entire forum support him for being gg trader.

A noob scam is someone that is not known on the forum

A good scam is when someone has earned the trust of the forum, Then scams some at a time - Until it all adds up to nearly 2x more then what he already bought in the past and then he goes out with a bang.

And on topic:
    I dunno shit about what he scammed, or if he scammed - I&#39;m only saying what I think and mentioning the fact he has no respect for people beside&#39;s those few who play with him 24/7.

then why the fuck would he take that?

your an idiot[/b]
    u should learn to not flame people when you are giving your opinion. You could have said all that without the need to flame.

TopCat

u should learn to not flame people when you are giving your opinion. You could have said all that without the need to flame.[/b]
    I do agree Zerbs take it easy baba

Banned

Fireman to the rescue!

b1rdy

lollllllllllll loolf l 7 apagesss aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yayayy drama amuchooo

hypocriteesss owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Banned

realllllllllllllllllllllllly cnt go thru 7 pgs rite now.....

tc no scammer, bb yaaaaaa, will edit 2mor D;
    btrw thers ppl that rlly shouldn tlk abou scamming!!!!!!!!!!!!

by

Lol... If there is one person in the whole entire game of KO that don&#39;t need to scam its HORR0R, Aba, and T0pcat. They are the biggest babashoppers that I have ever heard of.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast