Taken/full shell turk rogue/clan leader of WhoAmI

This is a discussion on Taken/full shell turk rogue/clan leader of WhoAmI within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well guys, dont mess with this guy. we had it settled to trade 20 GBs then second trade of 15 ...
Page: 1

ICantTown

Default Taken/full shell turk rogue/clan leader of WhoAmI

well guys, dont mess with this guy. we had it settled to trade 20 GBs then second trade of 15 GBs and he would give up the glave. guess what happened. im out 20 GBs. he blocked pms and went to CZ. guess i wanted the glave a little too much. hope you guys dont get caught by him or any of his clannies.

well not a big surprise this fucking sob scammed Ad1L too

taken aka aragornlotr aka elfinthecastle

and his scam partners

kuvvetmira aka elfintheforest and alpocinoer aka d4rkdragon

dont trust this gays

ICantTown

can someone hack his cafe account please

Kotte

kuvvetmira = Sping, isnt that right?

And btw Iv been scammed of kuvvetmira.

vasco

do not ever trade like that. in that situation you could have first traded 20 gb and he would have given one of his armors. then the second trade would have been that 15gb + that armor he gave for the glave.

Cava

lol he pm'ed me in moradon the other time begging me to stop duffing him in cz and asked me what lvl i was :huh: (kuvvetmira)

elfintheforest

Default noobies

kuvvetmira=elfintheforest=disarmpower=cagdas. anyproblem?. nd majeste u must pray god for we didnt scame u. aragonlotr hacked by Ad1l.nd fat kotte what is ur problem noobis u can sell ur mom for this game -.- cya all im going to eat some thng h43r:

Banned

Default Re: noobies

Originally posted by elfintheforest
    kuvvetmira=elfintheforest=disarmpower=cagdas. anyproblem?. nd majeste u must pray god for we didnt scame u. aragonlotr hacked by Ad1l.nd fat kotte what is ur problem noobis u can sell ur mom for this game -.- cya all im going to eat some thng h43r:
    haha ur proud of what you did? Amina kodugumun piçi

TunaFishyMe

if its a 35 Gb trade...so 15 first...and then 20 for the glave...you saved your 5gbs

elfintheforest

Default lolce

zraki wtf aq cocuu?yes im happynd proudly too.if u like ur nasty ass dnt talk like child :lol:

Reitsu

Default Re: Taken/full shell turk rogue/clan leader of WhoAmI

Originally posted by ICantTown
    well guys, dont mess with this guy. *we had it settled to trade 20 GBs then second trade of 15 GBs and he would give up the glave. *guess what happened. *im out 20 GBs. *he blocked pms and went to CZ. *guess i wanted the glave a little too much. *hope you guys dont get caught by him or any of his clannies.
    if u cant trust the trader use 20gb+ item worth 15gb and trade for the glave+8 then do another trade