Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

TANK187 I FUKING HATE U HOPE U FUKING DIE

This is a discussion on TANK187 I FUKING HATE U HOPE U FUKING DIE within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1er.. i can't join in msn,game,maybe ko4life for 4-5 days... 2do.. killforyou,Jay(pk party)and bymoz4rt my best friend's in k.o .. ...
Page: 3

graydeath

1er.. i can't join in msn,game,maybe ko4life for 4-5 days...
    2do.. killforyou,Jay(pk party)and bymoz4rt my best friend's in k.o .. zeixx (exp party)
    3er.. remember.. when u was in my clan ... all ppl thinking u'r scammer..
    All ppl pm me saying : why add u in dx :mellow: ...
    i said: i dont know if he is a scammer,he is my friend ...

PD: GL ALL.. i love to much Chickens Clan for Free NPs :lol:[/b]
    a.q. pato dont give any free np to you bitch :P ( when i play on it )

temmu

tank has always been arrogant little prick, im not surpriced at all that he did this.

askheal

1er.. i can't join in msn,game,maybe ko4life for 4-5 days...
    2do.. killforyou,Jay(pk party)and bymoz4rt my best friend's in k.o .. zeixx (exp party)
    3er.. remember.. when u was in my clan ... all ppl thinking u'r scammer..
    All ppl pm me saying : why add u in dx :mellow: ...
    i said: i dont know if he is a scammer,he is my friend ...

PD: GL ALL.. i love to much Chickens Clan for Free NPs :lol:[/b]
    buhahaha free nps buhaha man u are so arogant
    but to ur small brain "many ppl dont have items like u have so stfu and enjoy pk until u can"

and we start lvling if i cant have in ib rofs etc i will have lvl 75+ and remember u will as first get superior parasite and massive :P
    also some other duffs and dont cry that is not fair coz u using ur funny scream and leg cut
    ya maybe free nps when i get dc muhaha

scam more items coz u will need them soon

ohh and this letter saying fukin cheater is realy funny ONLY POOR TANK CAN HAS GOOD COMBO REST ARE CHEATERS muhaha
    poor kid

Legacy Senior Member

DF used to be a clan that was highly respected..OMG WHY NOW .... ?
    BUMP on jay's topic

Raptor+8

he is a scammmer and he cant admit it idiota de mierda dame el account o deverdad voy a tratar de poner cargos con policia

temmu

DF used to be a clan that was highly respected..OMG WHY NOW .... ?
    BUMP on jay's topic [/b]
    you shouldnt lose respect to clan from 1 retard.
    he was only added for np, who needs ppl to clan who think they own the whole game?

MalaViDa

yea Tank187 you was my friend.... kiollforyou scammed me 90 usd, so still u are friends
    i joined other clan for some days because i didnt want to stay in darkforces till pple stop talk about j4ggers items, and i joined again because all know what happened in this case.

u are a coward because u never helped me recovering my 90usd or my shard+8, dont forget that.

u still have your char, u still have your items... u will stay playing and selling ingame items for usd, of course u will scam undefensed pple from far away cuz u dont have balls.

killforyou and you were my friends, so good luck in your jungle stupid little monkeys and go hell.

P.D: DONT FORGET TO DO NOT TRUST IN TANK187 TRADES OR KILLFORYOU, i did some trades with marloto succesfully and i must say that he is good person from Peru(the other side of stupid peruvian pple are tank187 and killforyou)

Of course in this case mr tank u will be banned from darkforces, we dont need strong pple ok? we need good friends and the last thing that u did in the clan is sell 1 eme(drop clan) instead give him to a clannie that sure dont use +8 shells or +1 jews like you stupid selfish fag

haz lo que te salga de las pelotas ok? por mi no me hables mas que ya no puedo confiar nunca mas en vosotros

askheal

he just spent too much time with one guy so became very arogant

MalaViDa

poor raptor+8 :S 250 USD ^^

and he is from peru too... have someone any idea about that? 250 dollars in peru must be like 2 months hard working... so in europe can be 1 thousand of euros aprox.

if i were you mr raptor+8 u should kill tank187 and if u can do it at same time cut the balls (if they have) of killforyou 2.

arequipa city, ayarza street 105 B... if u see a small monkey called robert stevens garcia rosales, rape him

paying some USD/ingame items for his head in a plastic bag

RealPayne

lol i dont relly know what this shit, but i think that he did it lol, love this edana fights, miss old days ,
    bdw maybe i left ko long time ago but what wrong in this ss that u post tank?, i didnt saw nothing wierd lol.....
    have fun all

B>lvl 70 sin if cheap

askheal

for tank all is like combo hack..... if u use parasite u are noob if kill him u are cheater bla bla bla
    just boring guy who did some succes only in game

stifler

tank , i tought u are nice and honest guy...i guess i was wrong :/
    be a man and give that guy his money back , 250 $ is not a joke...ppl work very hard to get that amount of money u know...
    my friends once told me you are a scammer , that u scammed a guy named wallace(something like that) his char+all the items , is it true?

RealPayne

tank , i tought u are nice and honest guy...i guess i was wrong :/
    be a man and give that guy his money back , 250 $ is not a joke...ppl work very hard to get that amount of money u know...
    my friends once told me you are a scammer , that u scammed a guy named wallace(something like that) his char+all the items , is it true?[/b]
    no wallace its his "real life" friend, that what i remmber he always told, but who knows maybe its wallace the real 1 lol, cuz as long as i remmber tank187 its change name char, must be wallace warrior human char.....

0_0destiny

Smile

OMG another scammer..........

Somebody better go and hack that Tank187,

Remove his seal ability and take his bloody items
    then delveled him make a human character and steal his national points

FUK SCammer

IveGotaProb

you shouldnt lose respect to clan from 1 retard.
    he was only added for np, who needs ppl to clan who think they own the whole game?[/b]
    Temmu im sry to say this but u sould have a better look at ur clan O_o. First sarevok the scammer robbed whole clan friends account when he was buying premium for him and said he did it couse Jagger done it first ^^. Funny that it was like 2 or 3 time he was buying prem for jagger after he got hacked, i guess he must have made up quiet a nice story with this shit that jagger hacked him, or maybe he forgot he got hacked ?? and remembered it back after he had a glance at jaggers nice items for the 3 time becoming jellous...(or maybe after jagger gets glass belt from ZarX instead of sarevok O_o) Sarevok left DF and after all proper people left that clan and nation changed to checkitout/chickens or joined other clans sarevok suddenly pops back in to clan. Now Tank comes out to be a scammer too... If u guy's intend to kick him from clan too and add back after 1 week theres no point ? just let him stay ^^. I wounder who next will become a scammer. Maybe ur a nice guy and i trust u but u sould be carefull about ur items if u intend to stay there.

and PS. Sarevok ur a funny man saying all this shit about every1 know what happened and pretending ur a trustfull guy ^^ ... Every 1 know only this that u didnt find even 1 of ur items on jaggers account and u stole other items anyway. And i think every1 already wrote what they think about this and about YOU in the scammer topic already maybe u sould read it better n00b ^^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast