Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

TANK187 I FUKING HATE U HOPE U FUKING DIE

This is a discussion on TANK187 I FUKING HATE U HOPE U FUKING DIE within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; RealPayne im selling lvl 70 rogue check my post......
Page: 4

graydeath

RealPayne im selling lvl 70 rogue check my post...

jakesean

RealPayne im selling lvl 70 rogue check my post...[/b]

im also selling priest look at my post..

MalaViDa

wow boomber nice history, well ur point of view dont tell me/us nothing new. I have done a lot of trades with a lot of players but never scammed someone with real money or items or whatever u want, i dont do this kind of things.

About j4gger, u are right... i did 2 trades with j4gger before, so when i did this trades(i bought shard+7 and trina for some cash) his account was clear, and i should wait more time to fuck him ^^

I cant pretend being a trustfully guy...i always hard worked for earn kekuris or chitins+7 or upgrading bymyself my md+8... just i have done justice with him (u should read again the pics when jagger admits he hacked me)

Maybe u cant say the same,so i dunno, we know your friends xped with koxp, used bug abuse in christmas, dupe bus (sb+10^^) i really cant understand if u prefair this kind of cheats or simply u think keyloggers are more useful to hack accounts and dont waste time in anvil. that was my case, hacked 2 times when i was using +7 shards :S good joob baba

Of course u dont know me, and if i were ur friend u never posted about me here. u can keep on posting forever this fact, so never understand that your unlegit cheater friends havent the reason

p.d: there is people like Tank that dont know how to earn money in real life, so they dont have problems stealing it to workers
    there is people too like hackers/dupers/koxpers that dont know how to play fair, xp, find drops etc im sorry to tell you that im not in this groups

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

wow boomber nice history, well ur point of view dont tell me/us nothing new. I have done a lot of trades with a lot of players but never scammed someone with real money or items or whatever u want, i dont do this kind of things.

About j4gger, u are right... i did 2 trades with j4gger before, so when i did this trades(i bought shard+7 and trina for some cash) his account was clear, and i should wait more time to fuck him ^^

I cant pretend being a trustfully guy...i always hard worked for earn kekuris or chitins+7 or upgrading bymyself my md+8... just i have done justice with him (u should read again the pics when jagger admits he hacked me)

Maybe u cant say the same,so i dunno, we know your friends xped with koxp, used bug abuse in christmas, dupe bus (sb+10^^) i really cant understand if u prefair this kind of cheats or simply u think keyloggers are more useful to hack accounts and dont waste time in anvil. that was my case, hacked 2 times when i was using +7 shards :S good joob baba

Of course u dont know me, and if i were ur friend u never posted about me here. u can keep on posting forever this fact, so never understand that your unlegit cheater friends havent the reason

p.d: there is people like Tank that dont know how to earn money in real life, so they dont have problems stealing it to workers
    there is people too like hackers/dupers/koxpers that dont know how to play fair, xp, find drops etc im sorry to tell you that im not in this groups [/b]
    STFU and DIE no one like you....

IveGotaProb

well i dont see any diference between u and tank. Im sure Jagger spent a lot more time colecting his items then he would have needed to earn 250 dolars or even 2500... And as to some of my friends ... yeah maybe some koxped and some other didnt but why u tell me about this ?? Its their own choice and i have nothing to do with it ... and ur a bit dumb to think every item 444 had was made by him. He had a sb+10 thats true but who ever told u he made it ? Thats another history made up by u again with no proof... He actually bought that sb from some turk for dual shards7 and some other high lvl items dont remember now but a lot of people know about it since he was quiet happy he got it and spoke about it a lot on TS, clan chat etc. If he would have dupped BUS im sure he would have made much more uber gear then a n00b sb+10.

And btw im telling u for the xxx time that the proof u gave us is nothing just some lvl 1 charackters PMing u that no1 ever heard about. What do those charackters have possibly to do with Jagger ? u could make those chars ur self and Pm ur self ... and i dont know what other shit jagger told u in person, maybe he told u bad things but people become desperate after discovering all items they had are gone ... and do a lot of stupid things that they think could possibly give them back their acc... Anyway im sure Jagger never told u in person that he hacked u... And im not repeating this shit all the time to make u look worse (im done with that) just that maybe u will understand at last that u scammed a innocent person ... and maybe u will feel sry for him some day when u grow up or get hacked again or some of ur friends ends up just like Jagger

Jay

moved to cheaters section

also getting this checked by other mods

mubok

pfff omg all know what this shit of warrior is SCAMMER zzz...i ever posted it well good luck bro!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

tank has always been a scammer and ppl always telling me he isnt and legit zzzzz i doubt he will give anything at all back he is biggest retard in the hole game worse than a turk kosper/duper.. gl anyways and ppl if u c him online try get him xp'd for me

Limited Edition! Senior Member

tank has always been a scammer and ppl always telling me he isnt and legit zzzzz i doubt he will give anything at all back he is biggest retard in the hole game worse than a turk kosper/duper.. gl anyways and ppl if u c him online try get him xp'd for me [/b]
    they do 1 or 2 legit trades, and in the eyes of ppl theyr gg, but then they scam some guy no one knows, and thinkin ppl are not even gona believe him

akemi

tank187 maldito muerto de hambre, decicate a trabajar el lugar de estar robando cuentas, ojala se violen a tu enamorada en cusco :angry:

y raptor+8 la verdad fuiste muy inocente

pwnt

nvm sry to bother people it was a misunderstanding prolly

187, my oh my doesnt that number ring a bell ?

hmm http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16111

Psy

go kill yourself

go kill yourself[/b]
    Charlie187 was a well known scammer on Diez. Now this guy Tank187 scams a raptor +8 and some other ppl claim they have been scammed by him as well. Coincidence ? Maybe, maybe not. All i did was pointing out a thread that might be helpfull ( there's a lot of info on charlie on that link ). Theres no proof so far right ? So... compare the info, see if u guys come up with a match or 2. And stop him before The snowball starts rollin down the hill like it did on Diez.
    As for Mr.'Go kill yourself'... Dude there are better ways to raise your post count, than just typing nonsense

P.S. : Psy don't bother replying with flames. Sometimes silence is Gold :lol:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast