Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Taurus didnt give anything from a party drop....

This is a discussion on Taurus didnt give anything from a party drop.... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seriously stop crying your in a random party, whoever gets the drop gets the drop, i would do the same ...
Page: 3

seriously stop crying your in a random party, whoever gets the drop gets the drop, i would do the same as him, i dont know u, i dont care about u, im not just gonna hand money over to u

Phave

Random party, we got ROL do i think a turk is going to "GIVE" me "FREE" money, Not a chance. Get over it
    SS aint hardly worth anything

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Phave
    Random party, we got ROL do i think a turk is going to "GIVE" me "FREE" money, Not a chance. Get over it
    +1 Same happened to me, in a random party, roc dropped and some turk got it. Move on..

specforce

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phave
    +1 Same happened to me, in a random party, roc dropped and some turk got it. Move on..[/b]
    if u got the drop , u would own it
    w r u from = u r from england

Phave

Originally posted by specforce+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(specforce)</div>
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phave

+1 Same happened to me, in a random party, roc dropped and some turk got it. Move on..
    if u got the drop , u would own it
    w r u from = u r from england[/b]
    what the fuck that supposed to mean, ur from england <_<

rauchster

Dumb - If someone else gets a drop... ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE PARTY LEADER... it's their drop.

It is their perogative whether or not to share what they got.
    If you had been killing DM instead and it dropped shard, and you got it, which would you do:
    Sell it and split all the money between everyone in the party?
    Or keep it for yourself?

And BTW - nobody can get banned for "not being nice guy" or "not sharing drop"

Obiwan

Originally posted by rauchster
    Dumb - If someone else gets a drop... ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE PARTY LEADER... it's their drop.

It is their perogative whether or not to share what they got.
    If you had been killing DM instead and it dropped shard, and you got it, which would you do:
    Sell it and split all the money between everyone in the party?
    Or keep it for yourself?

And BTW - nobody can get banned for "not being nice guy" or "not sharing drop"
    Indeed. That's why this game sucks more and more nowadays.

JLead

Lol this is not cheating ...... for me a SS is like asking why he pick the soul of the apos u want

Phave

Originally posted by JLead
    Lol this is not cheating ...... for me a SS is like asking why he pick the soul of the apos u want
    For you to say that i bet ur lvl 50, with chitin +6 jewels +8

Obiwan

Originally posted by JLead
    Ok, if you drop a SS, give it to me i'll give you a soul pot for it.

Cadence96

Default Re: Taurus didnt give anything from a party drop....

Originally posted by fanis666

i was in a party with taurus and we killed a boss (shaula)and it droped scorpion shield and i asked him to sell it so i could take some money from it and he said NO i dont know i am really pissed *:angry:
    lol... if you really wanted to GET shaula's drop... first u should have disbanded and kill Shaula by yourself.

dartagon

ok fanis

i have a question for you

if it was you that were the PL and if it was u that got the SS from drop and if a random guy pm u and talku about shit that u should give him the SS, you will give it to him???

lol sure no, the only thing that u made with this topic is that now everyone tell ur a noob and Taurus still got big name

so i think u just have to shut up cause look all the boss drops other ppl in party stole me

bach = ROM
    lesath= tail
    lobo= hammer and pendant
    lycaon = pendant
    lupus = pendant
    DM= shell pdl rogue and raptor
    samma= gig axe

THE ONLY FAUKING DROP I GET IN MY WHOLE LIFE OF KO IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....tailf of shaula and hwot

Obiwan

Let me quote this...

Originally posted by dartagon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dartagon)</div>
    if it was you that were the PL and if it was u that got the SS from drop and if a random guy pm u and talku about shit that u should give him the SS, you will give it to him???[/b]
    Who said that he had to give the drop ?

Originally posted by dartagon@
    lol sure no, the only thing that u made with this topic is that now everyone tell ur a noob and Taurus still got big name
    Tbh, you're the idiot here. Taurus ain't the same guy anymore... Whatever his name is he should have share the drop with everyone who attacked the boss.

<!--QuoteBegin-dartagon

so i think u just have to shut up cause look all the boss drops other ppl in party stole me

bach = ROM
    lesath= tail
    lobo= hammer and pendant
    lycaon = pendant
    lupus = pendant
    DM= shell pdl rogue and raptor
    samma= gig axe
    Yeah it's you're life, noone cares about.

I didnt know bach drops roms :blink:

Originally posted by Calwing
    I didnt know bach drops roms *:blink:
    good point :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast