Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

tazthespaz scammer

This is a discussion on tazthespaz scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, that makes you seem a lot more legit....
Page: 2

Yeah, that makes you seem a lot more legit.

Tazthespaz

Who said I cared about TRYING TO LOOK legit? I'll say what I want, do what I want, and what I know is that I did nothing. So deal with that or fuck off? I don't know why this topic is continuing. If I was going to be banned it would of happend already or i should happen soon. This is an internet forum, my life isn't ruined if I get banned haha. So GL to you all and have fun accusing innocent people of scamming!

P.s Why would you say something to me as if you knew me CKKl2? Do I go around saying, "I'm so glad you got hacked, YES! You deserved it! I don't think so. So please stay the fuck away from this topic and only let the mods take it from here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post
    Who said I cared about TRYING TO LOOK legit? I'll say what I want, do what I want, and what I know is that I did nothing. So deal with that or fuck off? I don't know why this topic is continuing. If I was going to be banned it would of happend already or i should happen soon. This is an internet forum, my life isn't ruined if I get banned haha. So GL to you all and have fun accusing innocent people of scamming!

P.s Why would you say something to me as if you knew me CKKl2? Do I go around saying, "I'm so glad you got hacked, YES! You deserved it! I don't think so. So please stay the fuck away from this topic and only let the mods take it from here.
    look dude,
    you are checking these forums everyday,
    you take everyday a few minutes to post here.. this shows, that you care about this forum..
    I don't care if you scammed him or not,
    but if you did,
    then you should shame and ask yourself (before going to sleep) if it's the right attitude, if it's the right path you want to go in life.. if you'll realize that scamming is stupid, then give him his items back, no matter where they come from.. I read a few posts that he scammed other people,
    take those items and give them back to their real owners

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post

You sure are taking this in a good positive way, why don't ya calm down and instead of trying to look legit, you be it.
    As it was said before, scamming a scammer doesn't make you any better (Just saying, don't care what you did)

Tazthespaz

@w33dstyle Ofc I "Care" about the forum. I check here because its fun when you actually play the game. Its something I do probably for the same reason you do, all i'm saying is that if I get banned, it wouldn't be the end of the world or even anything bad, infact, it would probably just solidify me quitting this game so I don't care, NOR did I scam anyone.

Regards,
    Taz

Banned

ediit............
    Last edited by KnightDaniel; 03-11-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Tazthespaz

Its because 1. I have been hacked before and I decided to take this as the time to leave KO (hense why I did nothing about it) and 2, what the hell does posting it here do? I'm not going to get my items back am I? I have made posts about things like this before...

Responses: "Oh, ouch...glad that wasn't me."

"Oh so sorry bro..GL in RL"

Thats not what I"m lookin for..

Banned

Last edited by KnightDaniel; 03-11-2010 at 06:33 PM.

:O lolololololol bent

Tazthespaz

Well your "good friend" happens to be a friend of mine as well and so far, he has 100$ and I still don't have the acc. I trust him and I know I will get it but we are working out technical difficulties. So maybe you should follow up with your "Friend"

Banned

edit............
    Last edited by KnightDaniel; 03-12-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Tazthespaz

So let me get this straight. Devine, your "Friend" is telling you that he has recieved nothing from me? Well then, maybe if you weren't such a dumb fuck, you would realize that I have literally given him my pre paid credit card number so he can add it to his PP to try to use that money. Your a fucking dumb fuck so stay out of this.

Thanks, and best regards,
    Taz

populery

roguepro if you have proofs that i scammed ppl at snoxd so post it with links
    otherwise donot say am scammer
    cuz this is bull shit whenyou say am scammer
    and iam not
    and at snoxd iam selling chars with populery account and saying at th end of the topic
    get a trusted moderator from ko4life or from game but wellkown or i recieve money first
    so no way to scam ppl
    and if you know anybody that's saying i scammed him
    tell me and let him alk to me
    and we will see who is the scammer :P
    but iam totally sure that iam not the scammer

Tazthespaz

1. Learn some damn english you turk
    2. GTFO out of ko4life, your a scammer and everyone knows it
    3. GET A LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    no, he didnt sell the char or recieve any money from u ur retardet scammer:s
    LIES LIES LIES...
    fail fail fail

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast