Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

TemplarAssasin is scammer

This is a discussion on TemplarAssasin is scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^templaar where are my 60 m ??? and why u send ticket to k2 to change your pw???...
Page: 2

babali

^templaar where are my 60 m ??? and why u send ticket to k2 to change your pw???

babali

an u said that u gimme a lvl 60 warrior at ronark ?? info is false = invalid password??

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i duno if he is same one that i have on msn (alot of ppl play axuras) (one of them scammed the rest of them) he try sell me his warrior for a PP :S he also said he will add a59 rouge with alot of goood items... but he only wanted to do the trade his way (ment i was guna get scammed coz he go all stuff before he gave me info etc.... but anyways i wuldnt do trade unless change pw was up etc coz he can just give false info etc

Mjauu

templar just stfu about u arent a scammer, u are and we all know it...

MaroTheOwner

Facts are facts and i delvled this rogue cause u scammed mine ronark items. btw why should i ask u to delvl this char if u sold it to me for ronark items i think i can do everything i want with mine char

babali

what lvl was this char??

MaroTheOwner

He was 72 40% and now he is 58 lvl:P

babali

pff now i got this acc why you dont let it at 62

but i think we will not scam me he gave me right acc infos. i will wait

MaroTheOwner

I did it cause he was fuking noob and he stole mine items. I dont think he gave u correct infos. But maybe he could do it cause he need to buy gold premium to unseal those items:S and gold costs 25$ he wont play on this char so it is waste of money for him ha he thought he is clever but frankly speaking he isnt he even didnt fought about delvl :P

babali

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12