Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tez-scammer

This is a discussion on Tez-scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i want to see a litle more action im getting sleepy :S...
Page: 4

i want to see a litle more action im getting sleepy :S

minhking

Hmmm. Be a man, walk straight and dont scamm. Keep the honor, be a lord.

Banned

Omg, not a thread more about him O_O

how long where u inactive on the account?

If an account is inactive for 6 months i think it is, itll get deleted... just send a cs ticket and ask if its fake or not

Banned

rofl i dont even know who this guy is

also my priest was sold like a year ago and i havent touched anything about it since i dont even know the pass....pass was changed on it by whoever i sold it to cause back then password was allowed to be changed

so nice to see you think it was me since i dont even have ko installed on my pc douchebag

but i dont know who u are and nor do i even remeber who i sold that priest to

and chabo ffs stfu.....dont spam shit when you dont even have a iq higher then a 4th grader

I SOLD MY 64 PRIEST TO SOMEONE AND LAST I EVER HEARD OF IT.....KNOW NOTHING OF IT NOW AND PASS WAS CHANGED WHEN I SOLD IT

Banned

Does it matter?
    Because he will just say its a conspiracy against him again[/b]
    no need for that here...if this is one of your butt buddies i am sure you just said "its prob tez" and he is stupid enough to beleive you unlike the rest of the people in ko who know you for who you are
    zomfg... I must be a psychic. Missed the date tho , didn't even lasted 1 month.[/b]
    good thing your still a moron and know nothing

If my word counts as proof then ok xD
    I witnessed tez selling the account to WatchOut ( irl friend ) and I know for sure Tez is the only one who knew the email and ID except watchout so Tez must be the scammer ( I bet hes trying to get a char to play on becuz he lost his warrior xD )[/b]
    rofl so when he bought the account and changed the pass he forgot to change the email....also i dont even know the login or pass he changed it to stupid

and as for your word....i think most everyone in ko and on these forums knows your word means shit with YOUR "conspricay theories" on devile and the rest of the ko public with me and not you....did you ever think that no one likes you cause that is a fact....i think most of diez can vouch for that....only reason i did at one point is to get you to level my char.....i gave you a shot but in the end you proved everyone right by being a douche bag as they all said to me

anyways nothing to disprove here since i dont even know who this kid is and the person i sold the account changed the pass when he got it.....later back to real life and i wont post in this thread again so by all means flame away your opinion means nothing

PS. to this guy who got hacked if you bought the account from someone or your who i sold it to....i would never scam and nor do i need a 64 priest when i have a 78 warrior to log but alas i dont even have ko installed anymore.

Banned Senior Member

wtf is going on? I'm the new "lets have a flame-war-thread bitch" ?

god damn...

but since u all requested it

here we GO!

[/b]
    nah it's because flame = fire and schrotti = firemen are around

jimfujitsu

.i would never scam and nor do i need a 64 priest[/b]
    How you know priest's lvl is 64 since you haven't touched the account in 1 year?

Banned

How you know priest's lvl is 64 since you haven't touched the account in 1 year?[/b]
    cause i sold it as a 64 priest moron ....get a clue

edited my original post to add this for the stupid people

Banned

How you know priest's lvl is 64 since you haven't touched the account in 1 year?[/b]

that was one of the lamest questions ive seen in this thread so far O__O

@Topic starter, When did u last login the account? (just one of the chars, dosent matter which server)

jimfujitsu

cause i sold it as a 64 priest moron ....get a clue

edited my original post to add this for the stupid people[/b]
    "what need do i have for a priest who's level i'm assuming is still 64 " , that would have been a smarter affirmation , i was just pointing it out not accusing , also if you were as smart as you claim you'd know there is no need for name calling.

Banned

"what need do i have for a priest who's level i'm assuming is still 64 " , that would have been a smarter affirmation , i was just pointing it out not accusing , also if you were as smart as you claim you'd know there is no need for name calling.[/b]
    sorry for the name calling just sick of the new idiots in the ko community who have no brain

your comment was a suggestion that was a accusation....from your comment it was implied

RiseAgainst_

Get that avatar off please tez... its kinda disturbing..

schrotti is gay , jay is lesbian and u are homo btw i have a pizza popcorn is suck

Tristan

schrotti is gay , jay is lesbian and u are homo btw i have a pizza popcorn is suck[/b]
    Retard

Retard [/b]
    look who is here , stfu noob scammer go back ur gay country and hack ur friends asshole

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...tristan+scammer

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast