Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

The_Guardian

This is a discussion on The_Guardian within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; retard, he just said that the guy did <_<[/b] oh i&#39;m sorry. sorry your so fuckin blind you didn&#39;t even ...
Page: 4

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

retard, he just said that the guy did <_<[/b]
    oh i&#39;m sorry.

sorry your so fuckin blind you didn&#39;t even read my sentence properly. i told him to kick his ass HIMSELF and stopped talking.

Hey cutie Senior Member

hmmm maybe if you could actually write the sentance properly, i might have been able to understand what you really meant.
    But to bad you didnt eh?
    gtfo

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

if only u&#39;d get off my nuts.

and i don&#39;t mean get off on my nuts, since you&#39;re such a big dumbass.

hmmm maybe if you could actually write the sentance properly, i might have been able to understand what you really meant.
    But to bad you didnt eh?
    gtfo[/b]
    His English? Maybe you should invest in a spell checker if you are going to insult others use of the English language

karn

His English? Maybe you should invest in a spell checker if you are going to insult others use of the English language[/b]

*grabs popcorn* *smirks * !!!!! no way!!!! *popcorn* hahahahha *popcorn* omg no way! *popcorn* omg omg omg omg hahahhaa *popcorn* lol just tooo funy *popcorn! *friend snatches popcorn * *theEnd*

*grabs popcorn* *smirks * !!!!! no way!!!! *popcorn* hahahahha *popcorn* omg no way! *popcorn* omg omg omg omg hahahhaa *popcorn* lol just tooo funy *popcorn! *friend snatches popcorn * *theEnd*[/b]
    Stfu.

I just accidentally found this thread and I am really dissapointed at this "The_Guardian" person known as Osiris (like already 3 years ago) He scammed me like 3 times in my ko-carrier, he scammed alot of my friends and homies, he is good at it. But he said he stopped playing and scamming a long time ago. He failed.

--------

Fakt já myslel, že si dávno přestal s tímhle někde na Girakonu... Nakopat tě do hlavy ty kreténe je málo... A už mi nepiš, idiote.

--------

I wish the only thing he could do now is sitting on wheelchair and playing some fucking mmorpg for all he did to me and every single trustfull person on this forum. He said he has stopped scamming since he has left Girakon. Obviously he hasnt and he should be punished for that. Few of us know where he lives, some nice punch between his eyes could help instead of banning his IP...
    And not Ubi... Mišák didnt kick his ass even when he deserved it, they just had a little conversation. All I know is that he had a deal with him, Osiris was so scared that he immediately started paying off his dept to him.
    I am sure he will continue with e-scamming, because thats all he can do in his whole life.

I am sick now. And also deleting this forum from my /favourite.

so many old friends in same topic o_O[/b]
    =) I had to quote that yet

Omfg what a scammer! In the last summer I have bought some items from him on C-West via WU. Here is his WU info he gave me:
    Name: Matuš Pucik, Country: Czech Republic, Province: Jizni Cechy, City:Ceske Budejovice, Street address: Dr.Burese 13, Post index: 37005 (Later he told me that all this info was false). Here is his MSN he used to talk with me: [email protected] After I had sent out money to him he asked me few times what would be if he scams me and asked other similar questions with intention to frighten me. I thought that he was just joking. Anyway he didnt scam me and later gave me all items I had bought from him. Then he told me in MSN that he was a famous scammer Osiris and had scammed a lot of people on Ares, Manes, Girakon and C-West worth thousands of USD (Got all MSN chat logs of our conversations if somebody is interested). He also told me that he had scammed priest Quenenma from the former Undez subclan on the same day. Later when I spoke with Quenenma in game it turned out to be truth. He said that he didnt scam me just because he liked that I wasnt scared of getting scammed. So I guess I got really lucky with this trade. He said he is gonna quit KO once and for all after this and gona play EVE Online. I just blocked him in my MSN. I feel really sorry for all the people he has scammed, he is a CRIMINAL and should be punished like all other scammers! (And I am more than sure he will be punished, all those scams will turn back on him!). <_<

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Wow.
    This guy is a PRO!

I feel sorry for all the people he scammed but damn.. This guy deserves a fuckin reward for scamming so many people and that much money, lol.

How could this guy be "trusted" that long? The first victim didn&#39;t report him as a scammer or what?
    I don&#39;t get it.

Really..

King0fKingZ

karma will get him

Omfg what a scammer! In the last summer I have bought some items from him on C-West via WU. Here is his WU info he gave me:
    Name: Matuš Pucik, Country: Czech Republic, Province: Jizni Cechy, City:Ceske Budejovice, Street address: Dr.Burese 13, Post index: 37005 (Later he told me that all this info was false). Here is his MSN he used to talk with me: [email protected] After I had sent out money to him he asked me few times what would be if he scams me and asked other similar questions with intention to frighten me. I thought that he was just joking. Anyway he didnt scam me and later gave me all items I had bought from him. Then he told me in MSN that he was a famous scammer Osiris and had scammed a lot of people on Ares, Manes, Girakon and C-West worth thousands of USD (Got all MSN chat logs of our conversations if somebody is interested). He also told me that he had scammed priest Quenenma from the former Undez subclan on the same day. Later when I spoke with Quenenma in game it turned out to be truth. He said that he didnt scam me just because he liked that I wasnt scared of getting scammed. So I guess I got really lucky with this trade. He said he is gonna quit KO once and for all after this and gona play EVE Online. I just blocked him in my MSN. I feel really sorry for all the people he has scammed, he is a CRIMINAL and should be punished like all other scammers! (And I am more than sure he will be punished, all those scams will turn back on him!). <_<[/b]
    sorry bro, but i really have doubts about you after reading your story.

Akutee, I admit that may be its hard to belive in this story for you, bcz you just dont know me. But I can show you logs of my MSN conversations with him if you dont believe. h34r:

Name: Matuš Pucik, Country: Czech Republic, Province: Jizni Cechy, City:Ceske Budejovice, Street address: Dr.Burese 13, Post index: 37005 (Later he told me that all this info was false). Here is his MSN he used to talk with me: [email protected] After I had sent out money to him he asked me few times what would be if he scams me and asked other similar questions with intention to frighten me. I thought that he was just joking. Anyway he didnt scam me and later gave me all items I had bought from him. Then he told me in MSN that he was a famous scammer Osiris and had scammed a lot of people on Ares, Manes, Girakon and C-West worth thousands of USD (Got all MSN chat logs of our conversations if somebody is interested). He also told me that he had scammed priest Quenenma from the former Undez subclan on the same day. Later when I spoke with Quenenma in game it turned out to be truth. He said that he didnt scam me just because he liked that I wasnt scared of getting scammed. So I guess I got really lucky with this trade. He said he is gonna quit KO once and for all after this and gona play EVE Online. I just blocked him in my MSN. I feel really sorry for all the people he has scammed, he is a CRIMINAL and should be punished like all other scammers! (And I am more than sure he will be punished, all those scams will turn back on him!). <_<[/b]

THAT FUCKER STILL PLAYS THIS GAME AND STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE?

Well he should be punished, I warned him many times. He told me he is not playing the game for over half a year.

The bolded informations are true. He was already threaten with being beated up by a friend. He gave money back by some kind of timeable for repayment. He was scared to shit.

He also told me that he had scammed priest Quenenma from the former Undez subclan on the same day. Later when I spoke with Queenenma in game it turned out to be truth.[/b]

ya he scammed me thru paypal but i called them up and they charged back his account and i got my money back ^^

Stalin, give me baal, kk?

All I have to say after reading all of this shit is WOW..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234