thecroaker on ko4life

This is a discussion on thecroaker on ko4life within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thecroaker on ko4life or sep scammed my frineds acct yeap sep was lended a time to use only when boss ...
Page: 1

killer2675

thecroaker on ko4life or sep

scammed my frineds acct

yeap sep was lended a time to use only when boss events happen he gets banned and think hes playing the acct full time i told him no so i took the items off ( this is my friends acct )
    this acct had a lvl quest dagger rebirthed sep burned it on purpose.. and delved the acct to 71..

Banned

seph's an idiot. (but then again so are you h34r

killer2675

maybe admin should bann him before scams someone else..

minhking

Lend the account and complain about it ? How old are you ?

Cammers91

lawl +1 to that what did you honestly expect

WafflesAndCocaine

jokes on you buddy :S

yea it is hes an idiot and deserves what he got ... stupid saggy eyed bitch

yea it is hes an idiot and deserves what he got ... stupid saggy eyed bitch[/b]
    your no better so don't talk

why am i no better ur an idiot dude you dont even know me he got what he deserves if he wouldnt have been a dumbass about it he wouldnt have got what he did

this is true dont ever trust seph i know him in real life and no i was never dumb anough to share my account with him but to the fact on many occationd he logs on BMF's vent and starts braging about how he scamed this person and that person talks about how he uses paypal on not only this site ko4life but also other sites like ebay to buy people accounts and then back charge his paypal i really think he should be banned for life from ko4life he has scammed players on every server so he claims so if you read this it might turn you away from trusting him, and that he goes from vent to vent beging people to share accounts most turn him down but eventrully he gets one dumb anough to share there accounts. if you sell him your items he will scam you take them with out paying in some way or anouther you myght as well give him the stuff for free.
    why am i no better ur an idiot dude you dont even know me he got what he deserves if he wouldnt have been a dumbass about it he wouldnt have got what he did[/b]

nice bump from june to january