Thedevilsmanner

This is a discussion on Thedevilsmanner within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was running away from a group of humans and this guy comes up and trades me.... this isnt really ...
Page: 1

Trii

Default Thedevilsmanner

i was running away from a group of humans and this guy comes up and trades me....
    this isnt really a cheating but hes an asshole so becareful.

redfieldTnT

LoL i remember when dark was dueling a sin i tradespam the sin form anthame i think he was

trade spam FTW

also once mysteriosoooooo whatever that noob clan leaders name is
    'i was 1v1 with some ahm noob not saying ahm are noobs but this one was a noob mysterio traded me its wher i got the idea lol

Dorn

thats why u always block trades

thedevilsmanner

Default Sry...

Sry Men But What Is Ur Name And I Never Trade People In Cz Sry About This I Get Hacked.. And I Take Back My Account Its Do .. I think 1 week but now if u get traded it will be me .. But i will never trade you ^_^

Healo

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    LoL i remember when dark was dueling a sin i tradespam the sin form anthame i think he was *

trade spam FTW *

also once mysteriosoooooo whatever that noob clan leaders name is *
    'i was 1v1 with some ahm noob * not saying ahm are noobs but this one was a noob * mysterio *traded me * *its wher i got the idea lol
    u type just like charlie h43r:
    just thought i'd let u know :rollseyes:

Trii

Default Re: Sry...

Originally posted by thedevilsmanner
    Sry Men But What Is Ur Name And I Never Trade People In Cz Sry About This I Get Hacked.. And I Take Back My Account Its Do .. I think 1 week but now if u get traded it will be me .. *But i will never trade you ^_^
    if u'd get hacked u wouldnt run around cz pking. make up a better excuse.

Default Re: Sry...

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thedevilsmanner
    Sry Men But What Is Ur Name And I Never Trade People In Cz Sry About This I Get Hacked.. And I Take Back My Account Its Do .. I think 1 week but now if u get traded it will be me .. *But i will never trade you ^_^
    if u'd get hacked u wouldnt run around cz pking. make up a better excuse.[/b]
    PPPPPPWNEDDDDD

Spells

First of all thedevils manner is my good friend he got hacked not long ago. Yes he speaks like a freaking noob in english he doesnt have a good english but i can assure you hes not a cheater so pls stfu

kkthxbbn00bs

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Spells
    First of all thedevils manner is my good friend he got hacked not long ago. Yes he speaks like a freaking noob in english he doesnt have a good english but i can assure you hes not a cheater so pls stfu

kkthxbbn00bs
    TG YAN YOU SON OF A BITCH!! :lol:

And redfield, it's ok, all of AHM are n00bs except for desy. :wub: