TheJewBoyWonder is a scammer !

This is a discussion on TheJewBoyWonder is a scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright so same sad story as always i bought a lvl 80 warrior off TheJewBoyWonder, he gave me all info ...
Page: 1

KimboSlice

Default TheJewBoyWonder is a scammer !

alright so same sad story as always i bought a lvl 80 warrior off TheJewBoyWonder, he gave me all info etc..i chnaged EVERYTHING every last pieace of info i could i even bought prem/kc thinking it whould save me WRONG he waited for me to gear the warrior and somehow took it back

why do i know its him? because he created the account and bought prem on it so he had all the info he needed to submit a ticket no one else had any info on it..and ofc i pmed him and asked him wtf he said the same sorty as all the scammers "it wasnt me" blah blah blah.. i got the msn convos saved if any mod wants them..

im just posting so ppl wont get scammed by him..

micheal

why doenst this suprise me

Mex

well kimbos my bro and i helped him out in the trade/changeing info and im sure i didnt miss anything...and im also sure it was him cuz he had already lied after i logged the accout i asked him if it was macroed b/c i checked it on kok he said no and gave me some bs story about how he had prem and exped all day -.-" so i was like what ever going to ncs (they shortly became disabled) i loged on all quests undone...lol...so yea this guy scammed US cuz i let my bro borrow shit...

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by micheal View Post
    why doenst this suprise me
    why? u already knew he was a scammer?

ya he is a scammer he wont even log msn.

micheal

Post the screenshots aswel of conversation so moderators can ban himm

I thought he was suspicious because someone asked me to vouch for him when I had never done a trade with him. I firmly declined and was going to report him but I couldn't get in touch with a moderator.

I am sorry for your loss, but most of the blame falls on you; if you knew that the character was macroed, you should've declined the trade right away.

Banned

I don't have your account. You either got fucked over by a sharer or got keylogged. I don't have the ESN codes to do anything with the account and you don't have anything that even connects me to this.

Mex

Quote Originally Posted by TheJewBoyWonder View Post
    I don't have your account. You either got fucked over by a sharer or got keylogged. I don't have the ESN codes to do anything with the account and you don't have anything that even connects me to this.
    actually i know for a fact it was you and that Alpha from snoxd (aka jaybird) helped you move the stuff......btw why do u keep on denying something you did ?
    Last edited by Mex; 04-07-2010 at 12:06 AM.

micheal

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    actually i know for a fact it was you and that Alpha helped you move the stuff...i also know your main accout is iForsakeni...btw why do u keep on denying something you did ?
    I knew something wasnt already with this jewboy

KimboSlice

Bump watch out for him guys his still aroudn i can feel it

DonnyTheMage

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    well kimbos my bro and i helped him out in the trade/changeing info and im sure i didnt miss anything...and im also sure it was him cuz he had already lied after i logged the accout i asked him if it was macroed b/c i checked it on kok he said no and gave me some bs story about how he had prem and exped all day -.-" so i was like what ever going to ncs (they shortly became disabled) i loged on all quests undone...lol...so yea this guy scammed US cuz i let my bro borrow shit...
    Why did u log the account? Sounds like ur moderating the trade. Moderators don't log accounts. The buyer logs it to check while the moderator holds the items/payments. When both sides agree then u hand over items.

Edit - just realized ur brothers. Sorry

Doesn't make sense.

Draven.