Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Are ther any legit orc clans

This is a discussion on Are ther any legit orc clans within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am so bored with your cheating, Iron Wolves can u tell me how Wising hits me for 7000 ( ...
Page: 1

denon33

I am so bored with your cheating, Iron Wolves can u tell me how Wising hits me for 7000 ( 1 hits me ), when he is lvl 64/65. Animosity have not responded on the MYspike thread.... I dont see how u think u are GG in this game when all u are doing is hacking cz to death, When good Human players come on u switch servers. The Polish and the Turks are cheating scum as far as i'm concerned.

Some poles play fair, But to me it seems the Polish, Turks, and Chinese are ruining CW. Its difficult to find a legit player from any of these countries.

i have no idea why a GM doesn't come , click on them, find they are running hack program... Only thiing i can think is coz K2 will loose plat payment from cheats.

I have sent KSC files of TRIN and TGDHEF, Myspike and now u guys of Ironwolves. Its so clearly proven in my video files it is undeniable. But k2 want your plat prem each month so your immune to bans? Even though u hack all day everyday.

I'm selling all my characters b4 this game goes to the wall

Little archer Senior Member

first off retard, WisinG is NOT even in ironwolves, so check it twice before u run ur mouth like an idiot

Balroth

yea dude get ur story straight be4 talkin smack because Wising isnt in IronWolves and has never been, hes in HolyKnights so again dont point the finger to my clan because u have no idea what ur talkin about.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wow lol at u... i pk against ironwolves like every day and i dont see them hacking or anything in fact wising i dont know about but it doesnt seem like he hacks either, and iv seen him a fair bit in cz.. maybe u just suck and he owns u... god the retards on this server

denon33

Just w8ing on CS response.....Like I've said I have ss and Videos that I have sent. I dont need to post here, or upload them when they are already in possession by K2 customer support.

Balroth I think u protest your innocence too much. And I'm allowed to voice an opinion, and from what I've seen Ironwolves do hack. U say u dont I say u do. Dont call me a retard just because I'm pointing the finger at you.I believe I have every right to say things to make people aware.

Anyone that hacks in this game is stealing from legit people, effectively stealing their premium. And that makes u thieves aswell as hackers. Thats why I'm selling my characters. I'm just sick and tired of all the 5hit. Thats the end of it.

just another QQ kid who completely sucks when it comes to pk

/ignore

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

THeTeST dont cheat!

troll

denon33

Razor i will freely admit I'm not the best at PK. But that doesn't make me a liar. Just makes my statements carry a little more weight. I dont loose to the people i'm talking about in this thread through lack of skill. I loose coz of tbl hacks and range hacks.

I dont believe that to be fair. So my cash is going to WoW now and I for one cant w8 for u to start screaming about how u have spent "x" amount of money only for K2/GF to stop hosting the game. I was 100% legit. And that means I can leave this game with my head held high, Can you?

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Some poles play fair, But to me it seems the Polish, Turks, and Chinese are ruining CW. Its difficult to find a legit player from any of these countries.[/b]
    One word- kids , Kids with unlimited internet connection can fuck up nearly everything and its not about nationality.

Balroth

Razor i will freely admit I'm not the best at PK. But that doesn't make me a liar. Just makes my statements carry a little more weight. I dont loose to the people i'm talking about in this thread through lack of skill. I loose coz of tbl hacks and range hacks.

I dont believe that to be fair. So my cash is going to WoW now and I for one cant w8 for u to start screaming about how u have spent "x" amount of money only for K2/GF to stop hosting the game. I was 100% legit. And that means I can leave this game with my head held high, Can you?[/b]
    Blah blah blah, guess what? I guarantee your going to waiting a long time for a CS response because IronWolves doesn't cheat. So take your fuking accusation making ass and fraps videos to the WoW community. I'm all for taking down cheaters, but we are not and I'm not fuking backing down on this, regardless where my head is held, because you are definitely leaving KO with yours up your ass. All this fuking bs and not even a posted vid, just false accusations. If you posted for cs you should have no problem posting for ko4life. Back up your claims.

hmm wierd but did anyone else notice that his last 3topics all had finger pointing at someone or something that he claims to be true and claims to have evidence of. yet he always says same thing "im not gonna present the evidence i claimed to have"

dude stfu and gtfo if ur not gonna show proof.

Banned

K2 have no gms.

but 7k lol, that sucks =(

denon33

palan u can stfu considering u are stupid enuff to have been scammed and quit KO because of it. feel your pain man but i guess u have a more active social life now. Dont really think u comments are valid if u dont know whats going on in game, but I've always respected u so can take them on board.

I'm fighting a losing battle here that much is clear, but if I've raised a few eyebrows and made people reconsider partying with so called legit Orc clans then my job is done. There is 1 person speaking without a portfolio here....And its me. I'm just glad I have made people suspicious. If 1 person agrees ( which the MYspike thread ) has proved, then job done. GL to humans who will still vs theses hackers. And if like me u cant beat them FUCKING JOIN THEM its the only way your gonna get some NP. i vote for IP blocking. I vote for banning all turks proved to be playing CW via proxys

If they cant even ban Trin or TGDHEF for hacking all day everyday 24/7 at cards human and orc side ( trin being the Orc) then what chance do we have? Come on if u guys rule CZ u must have seen them? And I dont hear u complaining about them. U just accept them, like u accept people in your own clan hack CZ to death

ok if i complain about them, what would i be getting done? nothing but looking like a retard who cant see the difference between ko4life and official forums.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast