Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Are ther any legit orc clans

This is a discussion on Are ther any legit orc clans within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy is a british retard !...
Page: 2

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

This guy is a british retard !

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

This guy is a british retard ![/b]
    hahaha no shit sherlock holmes
    only cause palan wrote "but 7k lol, that sucks =(" ^_^

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Just w8ing on CS response.....Like I've said I have ss and Videos that I have sent. I dont need to post here, or upload them when they are already in possession by K2 customer support.

Balroth I think u protest your innocence too much. And I'm allowed to voice an opinion, and from what I've seen Ironwolves do hack. U say u dont I say u do. Dont call me a retard just because I'm pointing the finger at you.I believe I have every right to say things to make people aware.

Anyone that hacks in this game is stealing from legit people, effectively stealing their premium. And that makes u thieves aswell as hackers. Thats why I'm selling my characters. I'm just sick and tired of all the 5hit. Thats the end of it.[/b]
    cry cry cry
    someone call the wambulance
    or the wedontgiveafuck quit ko and gtfo
    BB

OH THE HYPOCRISY! I distinctly remember you making a bitch topic about how you're sick of ko-xpers and then you admitted to purchasing heavenfire and using it for several hours. Don't try to deny it or justify it, the damage is done.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=boogiewoogie

I want to see a video.. :unsure:

denon33

OH THE HYPOCRISY! I distinctly remember you making a bitch topic about how you're sick of ko-xpers and then you admitted to purchasing heavenfire and using it for several hours. Don't try to deny it or justify it, the damage is done.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=boogiewoogie[/b]
    Yes I did and i'm not gonna deny it. So who is telling the truth again? I used it for 2 hrs on characters I didn't care about getting a ban with. Then I stopped. End of.

And what does it matter if I'm from the UK? Atleast we have integrity and believe in honesty and fairness. When we dont see that we do something about it. Not like u spineless individuals who just accept the cheating.

This is making me laugh so hard.....Your all basically saying u dont report coz nothing gets done. So that means we have to rely on GM's who are none existant atm. Your just rolling over and accepting the cheats which in my eyes is as good as being one yourself.

Stand up and be counted or remain the passive wankers that u are using hacks yourself, You seen how many members snox'd has? Should tell u something about how many people play legit.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

Yes I did and i'm not gonna deny it. So who is telling the truth again? I used it for 2 hrs on characters I didn't care about getting a ban with. Then I stopped. End of.

And what does it matter if I'm from the UK? Atleast we have integrity and believe in honesty and fairness. When we dont see that we do something about it. Not like u spineless individuals who just accept the cheating.

This is making me laugh so hard.....Your all basically saying u dont report coz nothing gets done. So that means we have to rely on GM's who are none existant atm. Your just rolling over and accepting the cheats which in my eyes is as good as being one yourself.

Stand up and be counted or remain the passive wankers that u are using hacks yourself, You seen how many members snox'd has? Should tell u something about how many people play legit.[/b]
    who cares about snoxd, most ppl who use these noob hacks are noobs themself, they dont have any lvls they dont have any gear. Get high lvl and farm ok gear, so u dont have to worry about CHEATERS, try to face ur problem not let take control of it over urself.

ClanoftheBrokenBow

If they cant even ban Trin or TGDHEF for hacking all day everyday 24/7 at cards human and orc side ( trin being the Orc) then what chance do we have? Come on if u guys rule CZ u must have seen them? And I dont hear u complaining about them. U just accept them, like u accept people in your own clan hack CZ to death[/b]

Yeah man this is pathetic. Prolly two months of them farming cardinals, truly amazing.

You want to know why people don't care about them? Many people buy GB from the website Trin and TGD work for. Most people won't lure on them like I attempt(usually doesnt work) because they don't want to kill the people farming their noah for them. They certainly won't agree with you on forums either unless they are willing to aknowledge they buy GB which is pretty sad to me.

get this guy some french cries and whineken

some please ban this idiot. no one on these forums really cares. if you have "proof"
    good for you send it in and if its any good whoever you accusing will be banned. dont come on these forums and making a cheating post with absolutely no proof you dumbass.

shouldnt be allowed to make these kinda posts without any proof whatsoever.

lock,ban,delete pls.

denon33

BK I posted in the section for cheat reports.....So if u got a problem with that take it up with K04life mods, not me. All I'm doing is utilising the function these threads allow. So again I'm not in the wrong here. More and more people are agreeing with me. Ever heard the phrase "The Good will out"?

And the other phrase "Cheats never prosper"?

I feel vindicated now because of those that agree with me. The only ones crying are the ones I've named, which is understandable. But now others are beginning to grow some bollacks its gonna be interested to see where this will take us.

Bet u cant w8 for those name change scrolls to come back to PUS now can u lol.

denon33

Few more to add to the list of cheating orc clans how about F4ST? Hitmachine88 at cards, christ knows where Trin has gone, maybe he has finally got a ban. Ziletka of the same clan. ZZZZ I only log in now to check who is cheating and where, and how. Its hilarious, glad I dont take it seriously anymore. Oh and MYspike still in animosity, and u can rack Novalee of the same clan up on the list of hackers, he was partied with myspike in the bowl today whilst myspike was using hack on Atross. HAWK came on, they moved servers. Its just so funny. Hardly anyone plays legit anymore. I for one have had my stress lvls reduced ten fold. hahaha

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=boogiewoogie[/b]

PWNT

no offense kid, but ur definitely calling the kettle black on this one. Go Go WoW kid.

denon33

PWNT
    no offense kid, but ur definitely calling the kettle black on this one. Go Go WoW kid.[/b]
    Real the whole thread "kid". I never denied it so I'm not "pwnt", cut loose, get away from the game and stop using in game language in normal life lol.

And if u cant read the whole thread dont reply.

Symptamatic of the in game idiots who hack that take short cuts in everything they do....ie dont lvl legit, dont get np / ladder points legit, and cant be bothered to read the entire thread before opening their mouths and commenting.

If you read my posts I try and explain myself clearly and concisely. I'm sorry if you can't spare the time to read before you post, but I was always taught to read in depth before coming to a conclusion and replying. I have been flamed before on these forums and on official forums for speaking down to earth common sense, and indeed a mod on these forums even backed me up because he couldn't find anything in what I said to be against the rules of the forums.

Can a mod finish this thread up please, I'm just slightly irritated at the fact that too many people are turning a blind eye to what is going on in game and too many people cant take the time to read the whole thread before placing their mouth on the accelerator without their brain being in gear.

OMG THIS BOOGIEWOOGIE GUY IS A KOXPER FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE CLAN HE IS IN IS ALL CHEATERS!!! I HAVE PROOF BUT I WONT POST IT!!!I JUST WANT TO GET THE WORD OUT SO EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!!

OMG THIS BOOGIEWOOGIE GUY IS A KOXPER FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE CLAN HE IS IN IS ALL CHEATERS!!! I HAVE PROOF BUT I WONT POST IT!!!I JUST WANT TO GET THE WORD OUT SO EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!![/b]
    Im not on C-west, for this reason the whole situation is not clear, but its more than inetersting: 2 topics in the same time. in the other one (http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=268751) there are uploaded pictures...

In connetion with this picture from the other topic:
    blakalicious and hawkess joined yesterday and they will be kicked[/b]
    So they have/had cheaters so boogiwoogie has right, maybe u dont have to call him an idiot.

u dont have to worry about CHEATERS, try to face ur problem not let take control of it over urself.[/b]
    Ure right, but cant negate that it makes u crazy when u are in war having a vs/party vs party/or full gangbang situation and your last incame hits were five in a row from a newbie koxper sitting in a siege tower. In this situation it doesn't matter his equipment etc. It makes u worry/crazy/etc...

Boogie has right about cheating is so disturbing, ure right coz its not fair to post a wrong opinion from a whole clan in connection with few koxpers (if they will bann him from their group). Finally my opinion is that cheaters are big problems, its hard to face with this problem and it slowly becomes generally on every server.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast