Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Are ther any legit orc clans

This is a discussion on Are ther any legit orc clans within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes I did and i'm not gonna deny it. So who is telling the truth again? I used it for ...
Page: 3

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Yes I did and i'm not gonna deny it. So who is telling the truth again? I used it for 2 hrs on characters I didn't care about getting a ban with. Then I stopped. End of.

And what does it matter if I'm from the UK? Atleast we have integrity and believe in honesty and fairness. When we dont see that we do something about it. Not like u spineless individuals who just accept the cheating.

This is making me laugh so hard.....Your all basically saying u dont report coz nothing gets done. So that means we have to rely on GM's who are none existant atm. Your just rolling over and accepting the cheats which in my eyes is as good as being one yourself.

Stand up and be counted or remain the passive wankers that u are using hacks yourself, You seen how many members snox'd has? Should tell u something about how many people play legit.[/b]
    ROFL ROFL! ROFL ROFL! ROFL ! ROFL ! ROFL!
    wow "im from the uk" hahha thats fucking hilarious
    would you like a golden cookie?
    maybe a star?

Little archer Senior Member

Im not on C-west, for this reason the whole situation is not clear, but its more than inetersting: 2 topics in the same time. in the other one (http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=268751) there are uploaded pictures...

In connetion with this picture from the other topic:
    So they have/had cheaters so boogiwoogie has right, maybe u dont have to call him an idiot.
    Ure right, but cant negate that it makes u crazy when u are in war having a vs/party vs party/or full gangbang situation and your last incame hits were five in a row from a newbie koxper sitting in a siege tower. In this situation it doesn't matter his equipment etc. It makes u worry/crazy/etc...

Boogie has right about cheating is so disturbing, ure right coz its not fair to post a wrong opinion from a whole clan in connection with few koxpers (if they will bann him from their group). Finally my opinion is that cheaters are big problems, its hard to face with this problem and it slowly becomes generally on every server.[/b]
    whats fair to u then?

a single statement like the 1 boogie made can ruin a legit clan reputation. he deserved all the flaming against him, because he likes to whine a lot and because he doesnt have anything to backup all his whining

denon33

The people who I saw are the ones in the other thread who have now been kicked. I honestly think you need to check around in game now for a little more history. Not just you, but all clans. I know our clan doesn't just take anyone, we need to know them, know they are active etc. If they are unknown b4 hand its probably for a reason. Dont know whether u do or not but ask for some donation to clan b4 hand, be it ingame money/items for clan bank etc or np's.

Most top clans ask for that type of stuff. Call it a "probation" period. If u are legit u have nothing to worry about. The only problem is I guess u can never tell what some one is gonna get upto when clannies aren't around. MYspike being the most prominent and obvious recent example of that. But I stand by my remarks about range hacks, wall hacks, tbl edits etc for alot of cz players.

Hence the reason why my characters / items are for sale. Just waiting for my friend to be paid then I'm either starting over or leaving for good. So get it off your chests and say good riddance. I'm expecting that, so why don't you surprise me with something a little more original?

Coz I'm not surprised by any of the crap I see and hear in this game anymore. Try it, you wont be going to sleep at night with packs of DK's running after u. Its kinda exhilarating, like walking bare foot on freshly cut grass xD

The people who I saw are the ones in the other thread who have now been kicked. I honestly think you need to check around in game now for a little more history. Not just you, but all clans. I know our clan doesn't just take anyone, we need to know them, know they are active etc. If they are unknown b4 hand its probably for a reason. Dont know whether u do or not but ask for some donation to clan b4 hand, be it ingame money/items for clan bank etc or np's.

Most top clans ask for that type of stuff. Call it a "probation" period. If u are legit u have nothing to worry about. The only problem is I guess u can never tell what some one is gonna get upto when clannies aren't around. MYspike being the most prominent and obvious recent example of that. But I stand by my remarks about range hacks, wall hacks, tbl edits etc for alot of cz players.

Hence the reason why my characters / items are for sale. Just waiting for my friend to be paid then I'm either starting over or leaving for good. So get it off your chests and say good riddance. I'm expecting that, so why don't you surprise me with something a little more original?

Coz I'm not surprised by any of the crap I see and hear in this game anymore. Try it, you wont be going to sleep at night with packs of DK's running after u. Its kinda exhilarating, like walking bare foot on freshly cut grass xD[/b]
    Actually, the people who were mentioned in the other topic were invited 3 days ago and kicked the next day. You made this thread 7 days ago. I don't see how you can see someone from a clan cheating when they weren't in the clan when you made this topic 7 days ago. My bad, what am I saying, you saw "Wising from IronWolves" cheating when he too wasn't in the clan. Please stop making yourself look more of an idiot.

In the real world, we call people like you a tool.

Actually, the people who were mentioned in the other topic were invited 3 days ago and kicked the next day. You made this thread 7 days ago. I don't see how you can see someone from a clan cheating when they weren't in the clan when you made this topic 7 days ago. My bad, what am I saying, you saw "Wising from IronWolves" cheating when he too wasn't in the clan. Please stop making yourself look more of an idiot.

In the real world, we call people like you a tool.[/b]
    haha +1. Even still why start a second topic about the same cheaters?

Boogie how old are you? Go make up some bullshit on another forum cause we dont want to hear it.

So someone hit you for 7000
    and you refuse to post the screenshot.

Did you know I have dual ROF's +55, Iron neck +15, and full set of paper priest armor +30 rebirthed, but only i can see it glow.
    But i don't wanna post a SS.

You're full of shit, and theres an entire thread of people calling you out. Produce the evidence, or leave them alone. IronWolves are a decent group of players, i've pk'd against them a lot. For some reason you've fabricated a load of shit attempting to settle some sort of personal vendetta, truly pathetic.

alucas1988

BK I posted in the section for cheat reports.....So if u got a problem with that take it up with K04life mods, not me. All I'm doing is utilising the function these threads allow. So again I'm not in the wrong here. More and more people are agreeing with me. Ever heard the phrase "The Good will out"?

And the other phrase "Cheats never prosper"?

I feel vindicated now because of those that agree with me. The only ones crying are the ones I've named, which is understandable. But now others are beginning to grow some bollacks its gonna be interested to see where this will take us.

Bet u cant w8 for those name change scrolls to come back to PUS now can u lol.[/b]
    you youself used HF THE QUOTE ABOVE IS HOW I SEE U BECUZ YOU ARE QUITIN AS FOR IRONWOLVES.... I PK AGAINST THEM ALMOST EVERYDAY IVE NEVER BEEN A VICTIM OF BUGG ABUSE FROM THEM AND I REALLY DONT THINK U HAVE SCREENS U BLOODY WANKER

SO MUCH FUCKING CRYING GOING ON I CAN'T STAND THIS, BOOGIE JUST DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DIE.

ClanoftheBrokenBow

SO MUCH FUCKING CRYING GOING ON I CAN'T STAND THIS, BOOGIE JUST DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DIE.[/b]

do us all a favor and baba more

do us all a favor and baba more[/b]
    ;o

do us all a favor and stop avoiding ur ban

double post ftl

denon33

Plant a seed? U guys really should lighten up a little and stop taking things so seriously. In reality your angry about nothing at all. Lets leave it there, otherwise your deluding yourself.

People say once u get over a certain lvl that koxpers and cheats dont affect u. I say they do. I say I can handle koxpers, but the real cheats are those in BDW and tbl hackers, and that is everywhere in cz. I'd like to say it was enjoyable, and it was in the early days, but constant shit, hackers, tblers, k2's awful decisions led me to one place. Thats why I'm $800 richer having sold all my characters and gear. End of. Enjoy "your" game guys....its dying, its dying...having said that I've got a lv 36 warrior. Anyone fancy lvling me lol

Banned

:lol:

I will, fgt.

:lol:[/b]
    stfu salmin you sold to me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast