Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Deja , Orc mage on C.West server

This is a discussion on Deja , Orc mage on C.West server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont clan the player with the nick Deja , he lvl 60+ orc mage which been in the clan Error. ...
Page: 1

Dont clan the player with the nick Deja , he lvl 60+ orc mage which been in the clan Error.
    We had party going on CZ bowl , we killed Bach , dropped ROL , he got it , left the party + the clan.
    He blocked Pm's , quit the server , and leave the ROL for himself.
    Now after he been non-clan , he killed with the clan UndeZZ Shoula and Lesath or w/e , they got chitin bow , and he didnt gave him the bow , after they gave him clan , he gave them the bow.

So i'm warning you , 1 time scammer always scammer , i hate people being cheaters and he will do it again for sure , i'm waiting to have GM nicks on West server so i can make sure he be banned , i've vouchers and prove he did it , so if hes not gonne be banned , please , for you not for me , DONT clan him.

P.S , i dont need to prove more , if its not enough for you to believe me , go ahead and clan him and you'll notice it by getting the same thing , but i sure more people gonne support my topic here since they know its the true.

Just posting to support Deja is a scammer.

head35

that guy explained to subject in his opinion... This is not fair and almost not true... i didnt disband party i was party leader and drop came to me, everything ok while this moment ... i said to party members ..we will share the drop.... they said ok.. but clan leader wants to drop for himself and he called me a scammer... Leader said quit clan to me...

i didnt say anything to undeszzz clan leader like add me clan and give cb..they said to me give cb and earn our trustable... yes i gave cb cuz i am not a scammer...

Concern hackers ... koxpers...buggers...gb farmers.... not a fair and experinced player....
    this is shows only ur childhood....
    I believe to undeszzz clan to trust me....
    have a nice day.....

Omfg what this picture should to show?
    You been with more 2 clannies which mean clan drop , not personal drop and we said Bowl = clan drop , you couldnt kill the Bach w/o the clan help , so you must share it and not take it.
    Also you got CB in party with Undezz clan and you didnt gave them the drop , after they joined ya you gave them , you scammer , period.

I killed many bosses , i even didnt asked for help but my clan were with me in the party , i gave the leader the drop , this is the rules and you must respect them , you took ROL when you couldnt kill it alone and you MUST share it atleast with the party or give it to clan bank as usual.
    Since you dont gave the ROL or share it , you scammer.

Banned

i didnt say anything to undeszzz clan leader like add me clan and give cb..they said to me give cb and earn our trustable...[/b]
    LOL nice clan.

I dont care about what happend with Undezz ( i dont know if you right or not ) , We Error , we have our own rulez , you joined us you must respect us , if you pass the rules and take uniqe item or any other items which was clan item , you scammer , thats all.

I dont care about what happend with Undezz ( i dont know if you right or not ) , We Error , we have our own rulez , you joined us you must respect us , if you pass the rules and take uniqe item or any other items which was clan item , you scammer , thats all.[/b]
    Agreed

i'm waiting to have GM nicks on West server so i can make sure he be banned , i've vouchers and prove he did it , so if hes not gonne be banned , please , for you not for me , DONT clan him.[/b]
    I dont care about what happend with Undezz ( i dont know if you right or not ) , We Error , we have our own rulez , you joined us you must respect us , if you pass the rules and take uniqe item or any other items which was clan item , you scammer , thats all.[/b]
    I will agree with you that clan rules must be followed and I woudl definately nto want in my clan someone who disregards clan rules but come on, you can't get someone banned by the GM for that. GMs are there to enforce the rules of the game, not the rules of any clan.

Banned

I will agree with you that clan rules must be followed and I woudl definately nto want in my clan someone who disregards clan rules but come on, you can't get someone banned by the GM for that. GMs are there to enforce the rules of the game, not the rules of any clan.[/b]
    I lol'd on that too :lol:
    OOOOh bad aga stole mę rol , BENT PLĘS
    Even tho he was right , but o well wasnt there so watever..

Scammed = hacking
    Prove of hacking = ban

Whats the problem?

OrcJataYu aleardy banned player in Ares after i show him prove , its same as cheating so i dont see any problem here.
    As i said if my prove not gonne be good enough , i hope people not gonne join him to clans.

Also Saphyr aka Debbie gave ban to the hacker who scammed Tod ( thats what he told me at the old days ) , so again , whats the problem?

Anyway , yea could be GM wont help me with this issuse , but ill try , and if the clan players send tickets , he will be banned in the end , but well its just item so i dont know if he should be banned just for it , but he difently should be non-clan player , unless you wanna get the same problem.

Every clan have diff rules , some have the exactly same , we knew bowl drop = clan drop , he could kill Bach alone when he mage and in this lvl , he got help from the clan memeber , he should atleast share with them , or give the drop to clan bank as usual.
    Since he took it for himself , hes a scammer.

IceTea

+1
    Ban him

HotAsIce

I think something along the lines of a screenshot of your clan forums witht he rule of clan drops in bowl being posted here will be plenty of proof. I am an extremely active member of undestructablezzzzz and I'd be glad to speak with the clan leaders about Deja if the drop is supposed to go to the clan leaders. We do the same thing, and hand out clan drops according to participation, so I'd hate to see the same thing happen to us. If you post the rules, I think we can ask him to give the RoL back to your clan and he canr emain in undestructablez, if he refuses, he should be kicked.

I think something along the lines of a screenshot of your clan forums witht he rule of clan drops in bowl being posted here will be plenty of proof. I am an extremely active member of undestructablezzzzz and I'd be glad to speak with the clan leaders about Deja if the drop is supposed to go to the clan leaders. We do the same thing, and hand out clan drops according to participation, so I'd hate to see the same thing happen to us. If you post the rules, I think we can ask him to give the RoL back to your clan and he canr emain in undestructablez, if he refuses, he should be kicked.[/b]
    You can talk with Grim the leader of Error , we also every party in CZ saying before we farm , every drop going to clan bank , as i said even i killed alone Barkkira got fang , all my party was in HB i was the only in bowl , and i gave it to grim , rules its rule , he quit the party and clan stright after he got the drop , thats mean scam mate.
    And i sure he will keep do it to others.

EtErNyL

im leader of error lol My griml2eaper acc is muted for a few days dew to a incadent,

Ive talked to undezz clan he said if we dont get money within a few days (witch it has been a few days) they will kik
    lol

here is hole story, Nomarcy found the boss and told everyone the mage was by nomarcy and deja started party
    Thinking he was trustable nomarcy didnt think twice of it.

So deja got drop as u seen in the picture, And logged off into c2. I get on and say maybe it was misunder standing
    knowing this guy is older im shure he will work with us

he goes on how Cz isnt clan drop? like i didnt fucking make the rulez or something?

CLAN CLEARLY STATES

3+ People In party Goes to clan bank no matter wat
    he agreed to these rules on joining
    I handled matters very serious and he still refused
    so ofc im going to get pist, we talk him into selling (witch he didnt just a liar)

Im thinking fuck we got scammed by a turkish player (i dont hate all just most of them as u can see this has happend befor)
    it only proves "MOST" turkish scam and i have trade moderator who will vouch wat happend

Im schocked on why undezz is sticking with him??? When Ur leader lives like 45 minutes away from me lolzzz and we talk here and their

This guy is a scammer and all ip should be fucked from ko4life. last i checked ko4life didnt encourage scammers

EtErNyL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast