Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

They llike to abuse it , abuse it

This is a discussion on They llike to abuse it , abuse it within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; swiftblast= nub :wub:...
Page: 2

Jediay

swiftblast= nub :wub:

hej

Why not, this game gose out on abusing as manny bugs as posible.

Originally posted by Jediay
    swiftblast= nub *:wub:
    try and see ^^

DieHard

Grobs is a nub , one of the few 70 + still getting the shit kicked outta him :lol:

Originally posted by Bufty

Never thought I would agree with an orc (joke) Tweety, but now u see what a racist idiot he is
    :wub:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by DieHard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieHard)</div>
    Grobs is a nub , one of the few 70 + still getting the shit kicked outta him *:lol:[/b]
    Ur ingame name is ???

<!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

beterr did it through the side every war and I think he still still does now he is orc. However I gave up complaining about the retards that abuse everything in this game because there are way too many and no GM's to enforce anything. I just go for the keeper when I get a chance.
    First time that i agree with some1 from Iluminati clan , nice post baba :P

Back to buffty , im not racist ... one of my best friends are turks (TheCaraedry and DaggerPhobia) i said Turk baby cuz u always mention turks ... like "when they can abuse it we can too" from now u r retard girl for me ... I give up too cuz GMs dont care about cheaters in this game , they only care how they wil get more money .

Lemon

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS
    U said if they abuse , we can too ... kk , if Turks eat shit u would eat it too? , yea u would
    what kind of bastard u r ?hard to find another example except Turks ? so,if i fck you,all Turks gonna fck u right?[/b]
    Is it a coincidence that the only examples he can find are Turks? I guess it is hard to find another example, maybe its because nobody else is as ignorant to the rules as the examples, who just so happen to be turkish, are. Swiftblast, if I were you I wouldn't join a conversation where all you can do is babble on like a retard. For one you don't understand what he is saying so why reply? Also, you don't have any good points anywhere, why do you bother showing up?

Bufty, please begin to make sense on your posts because I can't reply to a post that makes no sense.

Lemon

Bufty

Can u tell us why u have singled us out among all the other ppl who do things. Why do u have a grudge with Pw? As far as im concerned, no1 in this clan ever did u any harm, in fact b4 this argument began with u wrongly calling us "wall hackers" on commands, we considered u a decent person. We have since been proved very wrong.

As for the turk thing, do ur best friends know the way u refer to other Turks? U claim not to be racist, but u constantly refer to turks in a degradeing manner. Your statements of "if turks ate shit, would u?" speaks for itself I think. Also, who could forget ur command post of "shut up u turkish piece of shit" So, im sorry but ur claims of not being racist dont wash.

Lastly, how come it is ok for u to abuse bugs? Are u special? U can run thru a prison gate, can be tped thru it, and I assume use the minor heal bug, but no1 else is allowed. Can u not see the irony behind this, or are u just too stupid. Im afraid all ur protest just smacks of pettiness against us for some reason that maybe only ur tiny brain can understand.

I agree that gms dont care, but deny the cheater label u r giving us. We dont cheat and never have done, cheats r dupers, hackers, kospers etc. Perhaps u would be better occupied finding some real cheaters. As for "retard girl", is that the best insult u can come up with lol.

Hopefully, this will be my last post on this subject, i really have better things to do with my time than talk to this noob anymore.

Banned Senior Member

Can u tell us why u have singled us out among all the other ppl who do things. Why do u have a grudge with Pw? As far as im concerned, no1 in this clan ever did u any harm, in fact b4 this argument began with u wrongly calling us "wall hackers" on commands, we considered u a decent person. We have since been proved very wrong.

As for the turk thing, do ur best friends know the way u refer to other Turks? U claim not to be racist, but u constantly refer to turks in a degradeing manner. Your statements of "if turks ate shit, would u?" speaks for itself I think. Also, who could forget ur command post of "shut up u turkish piece of shit" *So, im sorry but ur claims of not being racist dont wash.

Lastly, how come it is ok for u to abuse bugs? Are u special? U can run thru a prison gate, can be tped thru it, and I assume use the minor heal bug, but no1 else is allowed. Can u not see the irony behind this, or are u just too stupid. Im afraid all ur protest just smacks of pettiness against us for some reason that maybe only ur tiny brain can understand.

I agree that gms dont care, but deny the cheater label u r giving us. We dont cheat and never have done, cheats r dupers, hackers, kospers etc. Perhaps u would be better occupied finding some real cheaters. As for "retard girl", is that the best insult u can come up with lol.

Hopefully, this will be my last post on this subject, i really have better things to do with my time than talk to this noob anymore.
    Im just telling the truth , i lyed something ? no i didnt , eveything i said its true ...

"if turks eat shit, would u?" i wrote that cuz u said "if turks abuse wall bugg, we can to" ... so if ur clever girl u will understand what i wanted to say
    :rollseyes:

Yea its better to stop posting cuz u dont know what u posting and like Lemon i cant understand what u want to say :S

Lemon

As for the turk thing, do ur best friends know the way u refer to other Turks? U claim not to be racist, but u constantly refer to turks in a degradeing manner. Your statements of "if turks ate shit, would u?" speaks for itself I think. Also, who could forget ur command post of "shut up u turkish piece of shit" *So, im sorry but ur claims of not being racist dont wash.

Better than your previous posts, well done.

When GROBS said "If turks ate shit would you?" He was rephrasing the popular phrase "If they jumped off a cliff would you?" indicating that turks started all of this bugging and that everybody else followed. Now I know that these bugs were abused before the turkish nation began such an interest in this game and therefore it is an invalid point. However you can argue that because the 12 year old turks that skip school in cyber café's copied the high leveled glitchers like pfil it all eventually spread. I must say that the problem was not so large until the masses of turks began to play.

If both you and GROBS glitch through doors then you are both fuktards who should be banned however tping through a warder door gives you far more of an advantage than through a prison door so Bufty do not try to put yourself on the high ground when you are infact glitching scum.

GROBS is racist...whats new.

I agree that gms dont care, but deny the cheater label u r giving us. We dont cheat and never have done, cheats r dupers, hackers, kospers etc.
    That includes glitchers love.

Lemon

Marcelona

Hypocrite, u bug thru prison.

Liar, everyone knows u hate turks (except ur lvl 70 buddies... asskisser).

Stop pretending this is about cheating cuz you edit your pics to highlight our clan because you hate certain members. Therefore, you have zero credibility since your pictures are editted (scared of Patriot, hiding ur friends or both it doesnt matter). We should be flattered u went thru all this trouble to target us.

The truth is you hate our clan because ur too scared to lose xp and begged Atlas to do ur cape quest last month, and he cussed you out cuz ur healers stopped healing him for no reason. So stop being an idiot. Actually keep going cuz no one cares.

Call me a noob, aq, b1tch, say whatever u want, try to deny everything i said, make me famous and spam some stupid commands in war like u always do; we lose wars cuz of noobs like u who only say "fuk, aq, shut up, etc" try givin some real commands for a change. Using command chat for ur personal wars is selfish and ur a coward cuz ur scared to get hit back. Cuz you play 18 hrs a day does not make you the god of KO.

Is this what u wanted? You went out of ur way to start a war with our clan. After Nik leeched u when u were ~40, he was one of ur first friends in the game; we partied u in war a couple times when none of ur clan were on; heck i brought 8 ppl xping from ravens to help u when orcs took ur trolls and u couldnt get them back. He must have cussed you out really badly after that quest for you to be holding a grudge all this time. Anyway whatever ur agenda is here all u would have accomplished is lose friends who knew u from 40-70 wit ur first char and back to 70 again.

Anyway, back to work gl to everyone in game and have a nice day.

Bufty

Much better insult than Grobs could manage Lemon
    That was my whole point, Grobs has no right to just name one clan when all do same thing. Including him. Its a personal matter that has spilled out onto this forum, for his own reasons. The only reason we ever started this (which by the way was only recently) was coz we were getting fed up of watching other clans doing same thing. So rather than the "jump of a cliff" it was more a case of "if u cant beat em, join em"
    Maybe we were wrong to do this, u obviously think so. But there comes a point when u get pissed off with the same ppl doing these things while we stand by and blast at the gate.
    I dont suppose u will agree with me Lemon, and I really dont care. I suppose u r as pure as the driven snow? Anyway I really dont want to start another argument, to be honest ive had enough. U r entitled to ur opinion, same as us and others on this forum. I can take an opinion, no problem. What I dont like is some idiot useing his personal grudge to single out our clan.

Lemon

Much better insult than Grobs could manage Lemon
    That was my whole point, Grobs has no right to just name one clan when all do same thing. Including him. Its a personal matter that has spilled out onto this forum, for his own reasons. The only reason we ever started this (which by the way was only recently) was coz we were getting fed up of watching other clans doing same thing. So rather than the "jump of a cliff" it was more a case of "if u cant beat em, join em" *
    Maybe we were wrong to do this, u obviously *think so. But there comes a point when u get pissed off with the same ppl doing these things while we stand by and blast at the gate.
    I dont suppose u will agree with me Lemon, and I really dont care. I suppose u r as pure as the driven snow? Anyway I really dont want to start another argument, to be honest ive had enough. U r entitled to ur opinion, same as us and others on this forum. I can take an opinion, no problem. What I dont like is some idiot useing his personal grudge to single out our clan.
    I agree, he shouldn't single out any one clan imparticular but make a broad point. I am not pure as the driven snow because I have done stupid things in the past, especially as a noob with just spike because I wanted all the advantages I could get to win over the opposition but I have never used a program to hack before people make stupid claims.

This "If you cant beat them join them" attitude is what has got the server in such a mess nowadays. I have not glitched or bugged for a long time now so you could say I am one of the legit players, infact my entire clan are legit players because that is one of the rules we go by. If you are not legit then you are not gonna get in in the eyes of our leaders.

GROBS is a leveling machine, he hardly does anything else well but leveling is where he excels. I believe he wants to be the best in the game at it all and gets annoyed to the brink of suicide when he sees abusers. He probably mentioned you because he had the intention of singling out one clan right after seeing them/you bug. If people stopped being sheep and tried to play this game properly it would be alot more fun.

Lemon

ChrisOwns

Level 70 PKing on buffs. <_<

Bufty

So basically, now u have got to where u want to be, u have gone legit. Where as, we have always been legit, untill this instance. I admire ur honesty tho

I quite agree with the principle that the server would be more fun if every1 was legit, but unfortunatly they are not. We have never used any hacks etc. In fact didnt even consider this a glitch, as nothing to my knowledge was ever posted by gms about it. Glitching I considered to be as in speed glitch etc, which I wouldnt want to know how to do.

I would hazard a guess that some of the top clans have got to be top, because of the way they have abused the system in the past. Some still abuse the system.

If I could believe that Grobs had honest intentions when he singled us out, I would accept it, unfortunatly I know he didnt. Otherwise why didnt he mention the other ppl that were in there already.

I have no argument with u Lemon, that is why I did not respond to ur previous insults. It would be so easy to enter into another slanging match, but ive frankly had enough now. Maybe with new patch, this game will improve and allow us to compete with the other clans on a fair basis. This is all we ever wanted.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast