Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

They llike to abuse it , abuse it

This is a discussion on They llike to abuse it , abuse it within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Marcelona Hypocrite, u bug thru prison. Liar, everyone knows u hate turks (except ur lvl 70 buddies... ...
Page: 3

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by Marcelona
    Hypocrite, u bug thru prison.

Liar, everyone knows u hate turks (except ur lvl 70 buddies... asskisser).

Stop pretending this is about cheating cuz you edit your pics to highlight our clan because you hate certain members. *Therefore, you have zero credibility since your pictures are editted (scared of Patriot, hiding ur friends or both it doesnt matter). *We should be flattered u went thru all this trouble to target us.

The truth is you hate our clan because ur too scared to lose xp and begged Atlas to do ur cape quest last month, and he cussed you out cuz ur healers stopped healing him for no reason. *So stop being an idiot. *Actually keep going cuz no one cares.

Call me a noob, aq, b1tch, say whatever u want, try to deny everything i said, make me famous and spam some stupid commands in war like u always do; we lose wars cuz of noobs like u who only say "fuk, aq, shut up, etc" try givin some real commands for a change. *Using command chat for ur personal wars is selfish and ur a coward cuz ur scared to get hit back. *Cuz you play 18 hrs a day does not make you the god of KO.

Is this what u wanted? *You went out of ur way to start a war with our clan. *After Nik leeched u when u were ~40, he was one of ur first friends in the game; we partied u in war a couple times when none of ur clan were on; *heck i brought 8 ppl xping from ravens to help u when orcs took ur trolls and u couldnt get them back. *He must have cussed you out really badly after that quest for you to be holding a grudge all this time. *Anyway whatever ur agenda is here all u would have accomplished is lose friends who knew u from 40-70 wit ur first char and back to 70 again.

Anyway, back to work gl to everyone in game and have a nice day.

Wow way to attempt to cover your clans ass. Why would you say making yourslef run faster is a glitch but making yourself go through a wall?

ozhakim

i think u quoted wrong post :P

Lemon

Originally posted by Bufty
    So basically, now u have got to where u want to be, u have gone legit. Where as, we have always been legit, untill this instance. I admire ur honesty tho
    No, I am nowhere near where I want to be and I haven't abused a bug or a glitch in the game since before I joined my first real clan Refugee. Just to make that clear for you thats all pre level 60.

Banned Senior Member

I get tired to fight with turks , thats why i didnt post about them and cuz every1 know that almost every turk cheat one this or other way ...

Just i was surprised when i saw that Phoenix abuse this tipe of bugg i was sure that they were "LEGIT" clan , and really u disipointed me , pls dont make one more ENGLISH speakers clan looks bad , dont abuse it anymore , we dont need it ... if we will lose war , we will lose it but we will know that we didnt CHEATED , dont be angry on me becouse im trying to stop cheating(MISSION IMPOSIBLE) in this game !!

And no Marc bro im not playing 18h per day if u dont know im working and my bro play GROBS too and lvling me ...

About lvling , some ppl are dumb,retarded,lazy and dunno what to say more and they just waiting to get in party 2-3 hours, they never make a party ... and later they asking me how u get ur lvl so fast , becouse i make party and noone cant kick me from it , i never seeking for party , just if i see free spot : troll,apos or ravens i make party by my self .

HERE FROM BEGINING I DIDNT SAID NOTHING THAT WASNT TRUE , i dont know why ur mad on me : marc,bufty ... and others , and pls dont mention thing about clan cape etc , becouse i asked him to do it for my sub clan (TheR3aperz) and Ella ( atlazpere ) told me why he asked money from me that night , becouse he was DRUNK , and she appologise me about that .

PEACE babas h43r:

Marcelona

I didn't wanna get into this but you keep attacking us, and even though I wasnt there I don't like the way you went about the whole thing. Instead of posting after war, you waited a couple weeks so you could threaten them because you know they're nice ppl and it would probably hurt them more than anyone. And when i talked to you about it you said you were keeping an eye on my clan trying to look for more things to post. Then you asked if were are all Turks and said only Turks do that and everyone at warder was Turks (Did you pm each person and asked if he was from Turkey?).

This whole thing is ur attempt at a smear campaign against us for ur personal reasons and it's hard for an outsider to see this. The fact that he lvled to 70 twice and hasn't reported anyone else for cheating does seem odd.

This is my 2nd and probably last post here, I'm not trying to say my clan didn't do something wrong. I apologise to the entire gaming community for anything wrong we have done. All I have tried to do here is to show that the reasons behind this thread arent as genuine as they seem. As I said before this was never about cheating but about ppl not liking other ppl and looking for any way to get at them. Otherwise I would have never posted here.

If you want to be respected you have to be unbiased and not pick out who you want to attack (because you dont like them) and who you want to protect. Next time post all your screenshots instead of selecting the ones with our clan so we can see everyone there including your friends (like the people killing the warder).

Good luck in war#3 all bye.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Marcelona
    I didn't wanna get into this but you keep attacking us, and even though I wasnt there I don't like the way you went about the whole thing. *Instead of posting after war, you waited a couple weeks so you could threaten them because you know they're nice ppl and it would probably hurt them more than anyone. *And when i talked to you about it you said you were keeping an eye on my clan trying to look for more things to post. *Then you asked if were are all Turks and said only Turks do that and everyone at warder was Turks (Did you pm each person and asked if he was from Turkey?). *

This whole thing is ur attempt at a smear campaign against us for ur personal reasons and it's hard for an outsider to see this. *The fact that he lvled to 70 twice and hasn't reported anyone else for cheating does seem odd.

This is my 2nd and probably last post here, I'm not trying to say my clan didn't do something wrong. *I apologise to the entire gaming community for anything wrong we have done. *All I have tried to do here is to show that the reasons behind this thread arent as genuine as they seem. *As I said before this was never about cheating but about ppl not liking other ppl and looking for any way to get at them. *Otherwise I would have never posted here.

If you want to be respected you have to be unbiased and not pick out who you want to attack (because you dont like them) and who you want to protect. *Next time post all your screenshots instead of selecting the ones with our clan so we can see everyone there including your friends (like the people killing the warder).

Good luck in war#3 all bye.
    LOL h43r:

Good luck u too , hope u wont abuse it again :rollseyes:

Bufty

I had hoped this subject would die a natural death, it hasnt so far, so ill post one last time.

Marc, thx for ur support, nice posts

Lemon, k thx for the clarification. It wasnt needed, as I have said previously, we have no argument with u.

Grobs. We had already decided b4 u posted originally, not to use tp due to ur spying. That was why u were wrong in ur accusation of Ehlana doing the tp. It was a mistake, but once in there, we decided to "go for it." U want to know why we r mad at u? Well its simply because u felt it was ok to target us alone, and ignore the other ppl in there with us. That feels personnal. U also "doctored" the picture. Once this is done, it makes us question who this highlighted person actually is. It could be our clan member, it could also be another clan, that for ur own reasons u wanted to hide. Lastly, (sorry to repeat myself) we saw u run thru a locked prison gate. This is a bug, As Marc said, hypocrite.

I really hope to see more posts from u Grobs reporting other ppl cheating, bug abusing etc. Otherwise, it will just confirm that all this has been a personal attack on our clan. You want to be the Ko police, well go for it.

I hope this argument has entertained a few ppl. I (hopefully) wont be posting again here now, im bored with it all. With a bit of luck this subject can now be finished with.

Banned Senior Member

Lastly, (sorry to repeat myself) we saw u run thru a locked prison gate. This is a bug, As Marc said, hypocrite.
    Prove it ... :rollseyes:

Bufty

Unlike some, when in a war, we r trying to win and kill orcs. We dont have time to stand around and spy on ppl. We know its true, so do u, others can believe what they want.
    Didnt realise we had do to as u say, and not do as u do
    No doubt u will post again to "have the last word" I cant be arsed anymore, so do ur worst.

Lemon

Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bufty
    Lastly, (sorry to repeat myself) we saw u run thru a locked prison gate. This is a bug, As Marc said, hypocrite.
    Prove it ... :rollseyes:[/b]
    Meh I have fraps up alot and If I see something I dont like, I fraps it.

yamato

i still cant understand why ppl want to argue with these VIRTUAL REALITY

u guys have nothing to do in real life?? go get some <_<

childish :wub:

a solution for you GROB , quit the game n go play super mario ,
    ( not only for GROB but whoever free enough to bring a pointless issue )

for bufty ehlana, atlas, marc ,
    you guys worked hard enough to reached the peak lvl(for now ) of this game ,
    i think you dont have to wasting time dealling with them .
    its only a game , no body can kill any 1 in real .

alan have pain
    yvonne have mother ,children husband to take care
    nik have work to do
    ella have home to move

just enjoy the game
    its for relaxation not getting more pressure.
    ^_^

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by yamato
    i still cant understand why ppl want to argue with these VIRTUAL REALITY

u guys have nothing to do in real life?? go get some *<_< *

childish *:wub: *

a solution for you GROB , quit the game n go play super mario ,
    ( not only for GROB but whoever free enough to bring a pointless issue )

for bufty ehlana, atlas, marc , *
    you guys worked hard enough to reached the peak lvl(for now ) of this game ,
    i think you dont have to wasting time *dealling with them .
    its only a game , no body can kill any 1 in real .

alan have pain *
    yvonne have mother ,children husband to take care
    nik have work to do *
    ella have home to move *

just enjoy the game *
    its for relaxation not getting more pressure. *
    ^_^
    William Shakespeare

And one solution for you , go kill your self

yamato

lol im not that stupid enough to commit suicide cos of this game

only ppl like you can do it this way :P

ReiRei

Omg Grobs, where does this hate come from? Btw, its not often u r right, but u r wrong again. I saw u online and said the little runt is spying again. Ehlana didnt tp ppl in, An other mage actually did it, despite our saying no (he didnt see the msg)

LOL, I love this line.. We told that anonymous mage not to tp us. but he didn't listen then we were inside.. and we didn't want to be and well,, we had to kill the people and the warder. we didn't know how to town...

admit it. you abused a bug.. everyone does it... just fess up

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by yamato
    lol im not that stupid enough to commit suicide cos of this game *

only ppl like you should this it this way :P
    :mellow:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast