Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

They llike to abuse it , abuse it

This is a discussion on They llike to abuse it , abuse it within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Grobs your just an IceHole,,, take your tongue out of certain ppls' asses before its too late :rollseyes:...
Page: 4

Proximus

Grobs your just an IceHole,,, take your tongue out of certain ppls' asses before its too late :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Proximus
    Grobs your just an IceHole,,, take your tongue out of certain ppls' asses before its too late * :rollseyes:
    gg bumping 5 month old topics -_- <_<

Proximus

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Proximus
    Grobs your just an IceHole,,, take your tongue out of certain ppls' asses before its too late * :rollseyes:
    gg bumping 5 month old topics -_- <_<[/b]
    I didnt realize........ using the search button

My bad

I wanted to say that to him anway, appropriate place to say and not start a new thread.

this shit will always happen, untill k2 fixes the, get out of jail tp bug and tp thru walls/buildings, or on top off buildings and inside buildings..

Bufty

Guess ur not a mage then, or u would know that mages can no longer tp thru prison gates or any gates:P Rogues, Im told can still run thru closed prison gates tho...

The original post was from 5 months tho ago as some1 has already pointed out. Guess some1 is interested in us and useing search button as this is the 2nd old post to be bumped.

Cant disagree on the Grobs comment tho :P

Oh, i was bored at work and i was reading thru some sections and I saw this topic up top.. i didnt mean anything with it

Also, im a mage on logos

And if you die and spawn in jail and keep /towning you get lagged and can run out of jail.. anyways.. the point is, it's k2's fault that people are able to tp eachotehr thru gates/walls and inside of buildings.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234