Thief - 1337BEAST - Xela - Jacques Tremblay - jackal1694@h

This is a discussion on Thief - 1337BEAST - Xela - Jacques Tremblay - jackal1694@h within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Attention thief alert - Xela - 1337beast (ares-warrior) - Jacques Tremblay - Bernard Tremblay - [email protected] Name: Jacques Tremblay Email: ...
Page: 1

!ndream

Default Thief - 1337BEAST - Xela - Jacques Tremblay - jackal1694@h

Attention
    thief alert
    - Xela
    - 1337beast (ares-warrior)
    - Jacques Tremblay - Bernard Tremblay
    - [email protected]

Name: Jacques Tremblay
    Email: [email protected]
    Shipping Address:
    Jacques Tremblay
    1950,Boulevard St-Jean-Baptiste
    Chicoutimi, Quebec G2K 4M6
    Canada

and

Name: Bernard Tremblay
    Shipping Address:
    4218,Jacques-Galarneau
    fewf, Quebec G1X 2Y4
    Canada
    Thief family h43r:

Sold raptor8, bpdd25 cap, 70gb

i receive moneys and i give items but now (1 month later) chargebacked from buyer.

Crazy2010

omg ...I thought i could trust him ...

GrimyGod

to add to it he charged me back 300 dollars after buying 6 billion coin from me the charge back took place today and coin was sold to him about 25 days ago. my in game name now is Nukka so ya gg on that noob :angry: btw legal action will be taken against u 1337 if u dont give my money back and u live in canada so do i, i have ur address i can find u B)

Crazy2010

Send some prove to Paypal

Make sure you link this Topic to them .....

!ndream

@Crazy2010 thank you, i send.

Originally posted by GrimyGod
    to add to it he charged me back 300 dollars after buying 6 billion coin from me the charge back took place today and coin was sold to him about 25 days ago. my in game name now is Nukka so ya gg on that noob *:angry: *btw legal action will be taken against u 1337 if u dont give my money back and u live in canada so do i, i have ur address i can find u *B)
    NUKKA

I send mails to paypal customer about this thief and i add all informations details to my mails.

Bro send all details about trading to thief...
    logs and screenshots (forum, ingame, msn) nicks and paypal mail (of xela)

write your problem and send to paypal customer [email protected] + [email protected]

(Also add this forum topic url. and add note your mail and write my same problem (my paypal id: ediz[AT]msn[dot]com)

and I ll kick him dont worry chargeback is not wonder paypal inc have customers B)

i will make sure to send them my info i have his MSN messege with me when we were transfering coin that day thank god for MSN history and ty indream i will mention ur problem at same time as mine they will hopefully realize he is trying to scam multiple people and stop him will link this URL for sure

Xela2

first I wanna say that I dont wanna scam anyone you can ask I done many successful trades this summer
    proof that I dont hack you? well as I know we cant chargeback after like 3 days of the payments and you all get charges backs like 1 month after
    its cause my credit card got stolen and the company cancel all the trades I made in the month
    they tell me they're suppose to refund you
    if not, tell me I will refund you but just if I see that the CC company didnt

Crazy2010

Posts 1 ?

All i know the person we talking about has already an account and over 50 posts

Originally posted by Xela2
    first I wanna say that I dont wanna scam anyone you can ask I done many successful trades this summer
    proof that I dont hack you? well as I know we cant chargeback after like 3 days of the payments and you all get charges backs like 1 month after
    its cause my credit card got stolen and the company cancel all the trades I made in the month
    this is xela2. his other account is xela.

If this is true xela sorry for the flames. Pls get in contact with me via pm so i can give my email to keep in contact

!ndream

!ndream

b.u.m.p.

11/Nov/06

Thief
    Name: Jacques Tremblay
    Shipping Address:
    Jacques Tremblay
    1950,Boulevard St-Jean-Baptiste
    Chicoutimi, Quebec G2K 4M6
    Canada

and

Name: Bernard Tremblay
    Shipping Address:
    4218,Jacques-Galarneau
    fewf, Quebec G1X 2Y4
    Canada

Xela, xela1 2 3 on forums

1337Beast in game ares
    o0DevroN0o in game ares

goodgames.

!ndream

Originally posted by Xela2
    lier thief.
    please ban him