Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

ThiefNeMo is a scammer

This is a discussion on ThiefNeMo is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know thiefnemo from Myko,we were playing there for long time.Then i played with him on manes,like 2 years ago. ...
Page: 2

Banned

I know thiefnemo from Myko,we were playing there for long time.Then i played with him on manes,like 2 years ago.
    He was my friend,we were chating so often,also i gave him a call when i was in Italy.
    When i quit Manes and switch to Gira,that time he was selling premiums for IGC or IGI,so i pmed him on ko4life.He told me to log on msn then,which i did.We got a deal and i pass him items on Manes worth of Gold premium.I trusted him,coz i knew him for long time.When i passed him items,he log out,from game,from msn,from everywhere
    Later that day i found topic on this forum,where ppl clain that he scammed them,so i posted my case there too.He made a reply that he was hacked by a good friend from Malesia,who took my items but couldnt took his coz it was sealed.I was wondering if is possible to hack msn+ko4life and acc in KO in same day?Also i found him few days later buying/selling again,seeing him full geared :huh:
    So what i could i think about that?I juste let it go,i was playing on Gira with my friends,still was bad feeling when u get fuked by a close friend.
    Also,he was appoligazing to me,saying that he would pay me for that acident,never got anything...And if he can get anything and do anything,which he claims he can,is IGI or IGC worth GOLD prem or 25USD so much for him? :P[/b]
    mate i told you alredy 100 times at that time... I have been hacked in msn... dont ask me how coz i dunno...A guy got my info, i had every info in a document and i think he steal it, it was with all info inside about KO and all forums, thats why i changed everything just after.

I have KSC of the turk player that did this and ask me dual ROL+0 for have my msn back...
    My old friend in ES clan has been pmed by this guy aswell...

I dunno what else say, i told u that i was gonna give u a reward but then you quit manes...

If you still play KO ill be happy to buy you a gold premiun.. I would never scam and ofc u a old friend..and come on for 25 usd..
    really let me buy u a premiun...

And i know that for you was hard to believe so i post here a KSC, hope now that ull change idea !!

U could ask everyone in ES clan, all know what happened..

Friendship worth way more then 25 usd dear man, it is unbelieve... really strange for me that u never believed me

About this topic: I posted alredy everything... As you can see from all 3 SS is easy check that this guy tried a chargeback and once it fail he made a claim against me.... Whats better proof then a SS of the paypal page? i really dont know what else say... more then this...!!!
    I did trades with other people here in ko4life like justdoit maouiwowie and few others... All paid me with paypal and noone of them did a charge back and now they all enjoy their items...

Talk with them, i also gave them more then what they paid for because once we traded i made a gift for them... yes a little bonus as gift and my price were alredy so cheap ...

U know why ? i have a "good" friend and i can get everything i want...wake up people, KO is a corrupted game and most of you still cannot see this..

If you know the full story about KO and what happened in the last 3 years you all gonna QUIT believe me

People that play and babashopping are making few other people around the world very happy... Yes you paid our holiday xD

corrupted game, if u know how to move u can do business... I always tried to protect the game but now i understood that is a war alredy lost so i try make some profit aswell..

Sold 4x shard+9 3x dv+9 1x hb+9 3x shell+9 a full set of unique +3 and everyday someone buy from me... Guess how many money im making?
    If this business continue i dont need find a real work LOL

cya

I think u wont find any solution here lal..Sad..

mate i told you alredy 100 times at that time... I have been hacked in msn... dont ask me how coz i dunno...A guy got my info, i had every info in a document and i think he steal it, it was with all info inside about KO and all forums, thats why i changed everything just after.

I have KSC of the turk player that did this and ask me dual ROL+0 for have my msn back...
    My old friend in ES clan has been pmed by this guy aswell...

I dunno what else say, i told u that i was gonna give u a reward but then you quit manes...

If you still play KO ill be happy to buy you a gold premiun.. I would never scam and ofc u a old friend..and come on for 25 usd..
    really let me buy u a premiun...

And i know that for you was hard to believe so i post here a KSC, hope now that ull change idea !!

U could ask everyone in ES clan, all know what happened..

Friendship worth way more then 25 usd dear man, it is unbelieve... really strange for me that u never believed me
    About this topic: I posted alredy everything... As you can see from all 3 SS is easy check that this guy tried a chargeback and once it fail he made a claim against me.... Whats better proof then a SS of the paypal page? i really dont know what else say... more then this...!!!
    I did trades with other people here in ko4life like justdoit maouiwowie and few others... All paid me with paypal and noone of them did a charge back and now they all enjoy their items...

Talk with them, i also gave them more then what they paid for because once we traded i made a gift for them... yes a little bonus as gift and my price were alredy so cheap ...

U know why ? i have a "good" friend and i can get everything i want...wake up people, KO is a corrupted game and most of you still cannot see this..

If you know the full story about KO and what happened in the last 3 years you all gonna QUIT believe me

People that play and babashopping are making few other people around the world very happy... Yes you paid our holiday xD

corrupted game, if u know how to move u can do business... I always tried to protect the game but now i understood that is a war alredy lost so i try make some profit aswell..

Sold 4x shard+9 3x dv+9 1x hb+9 3x shell+9 a full set of unique +3 and everyday someone buy from me... Guess how many money im making?
    If this business continue i dont need find a real work LOL

cya[/b]
    Yea,friendship over virtual game,coz of that i didnt take it personally
    Just add me on ur new msn,[email protected]

AgNostoS_

and remember this:
    1- i quit this game and i dont care anymore
    2- i can get all the item that i want and i guess u know from who
    3- im doing few trades everyday about buy and resell and i guess u know from who i buy...
    4- every item for me is only some pixel coz i can get everything i want
    5- shut up the fack up and dont talk without proof, remember that i can get u banned in 0 time if i want

cya, happy that i quit, ko4life community is still stupid (well not all) as before[/b]
    I know nothing about this case, i dont know you personally, but right after i read this i wanna fack the girl in your avatar badly.. paying through paypal,
    and guarantee that i wont charge you back.. offer is 10euro.. dirty bastards like you are making this game as crapy as it is..
    claims like this, that you can get someone banned, should get you banned instead, as my bad language will probably award me a ban..
    i just couldnt resist telling that..

BigApple

ThiefNEMOreturn needs a ban...

idefix

Okay so let me get this straight. ThiefNeMo received 410€, and after not giving the items that were purchased, opel charged back THE NEXT DAY as shown in the screenshot? And ThiefNeMo now is trying to keep the money?

Or ThiefNeMo received 410€, gave items and opel charged back, claiming he never got the items?

Post some fucking screenshots/fraps of the trade instead of paypal...

sry for ot but

I SOLD MY CAR FOR 400€ YESTERDAY, and these gays sell daggers for more that that :S

as usual people think that some1 is trusthy and then after he scam some1 every1 says "i dont belive give proof"
    i dont need any proof he did the same to me

ThieftNemo is a definitely scammer take care of him.

idefix

as usual people think that some1 is trusthy and then after he scam some1 every1 says "i dont belive give proof"
    i dont need any proof he did the same to me

ThieftNemo is a definitely scammer take care of him.[/b]
    Don't know if you're talking about what I posted, but I was mainly asking for ThiefNeMo for proof that he actually traded the shards. Hard for the guy who never received items to provide screenshots to prove that a trade didn't happen...

Banned

zuahah

ok so:
    1- he paid me
    2- he did a "charge back" in the morning of the day after

we was in ACCORD to trade in the morning of the day after (as u can see in his message lol)...Lucky that i checked paypal and i saw this attempt to get money back...

Yes guys i can make people banned, i can get every item that i want so ? whats the problem?
    The problem is not me, the problem is that there are people that spend money on this game and this make corruption...

If we seller have not a buyer our business become 0 and once u lost 4 years to keep the game clear (check my topics) for get then NOTHING... NOTHING!!! well i learned my lesson and now i try do some business as well...

whats wrong with that? i guess the people that flamed me are just jelous because they cannot do the same business as i do..

Well, when i begin my adventure in KO i had a lvl 1 char with 0 coin but a BRAIN..

U miss this last item, the most usefull..

To the guy that talked ""bad"" about my girl friend @ WOW U ARE SO STRONGGGGGGGGGG

TRY SAY THE SAME THING WITH ME IN FRONT you are so patetic and at the same time lucky

Do not try make a challenge with me, you alredy lost

ban me, do whatever u want.. i dont care

I still have many friends and many people that bought from me and are happy with their items..

The only one that i scammed and i have also admitted this, is Rialix, the guy that posted over here.. And for me he still deserve this.

See you guys, a last advice => OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES

Last note: There was a chance for me to become GM, some people inside K2 almost promised me this... They declined my help also if destroied the best business man inside (bug abuser, gold bar seller, duper)

Guess.... now im working with *****

sry for ot but

I SOLD MY CAR FOR 400€ YESTERDAY, and these gays sell daggers for more that that :S[/b]
    Even a lvl 83 char wont worth that much as a shard +9 and dv +9 at any server.. LoL

You noob, give me my items and stop liying. We borth know that you are a thief, GIVE ME MY ITEMS NOW OMFG[/b]
    lol wdf.. i mean theif has all proof that there was a chargback.. and usually if you dont know what a chargback is its when your take your money back.. he even posted an ss of you saying you changed your mind.. like wdf else does he need to post

idefix

The problem is not me, the problem is that there are people that spend money on this game and this make corruption...[/b]
    Corruption is the result of immoral decisions by someone who decides to exploit his power for personal benefit. Not of people who rather spend usd instead of hundreds of hours getting themselves a wellgeared and high level character.

lol wdf.. i mean theif has all proof that there was a chargback.. and usually if you dont know what a chargback is its when your take your money back.. he even posted an ss of you saying you changed your mind.. like wdf else does he need to post[/b]
    Exactly, in the SS it shows the guy saying he changed his mind, therefore, he must have received the items, just had a quick "change in heart".

Trojanelf

So why would you say in your first post he chargedback 10 mins after?
    When he chargebacked the next day?
    Something's really fishy bout this nemo dude.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast