Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

ThiefNeMo is a scammer

This is a discussion on ThiefNeMo is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So why would you say in your first post he chargedback 10 mins after? When he chargebacked the next day? ...
Page: 3

Banned

So why would you say in your first post he chargedback 10 mins after?
    When he chargebacked the next day?
    Something's really fishy bout this nemo dude.[/b]
    I have mix the 2 thing... Anyway is not that hard, just read the 3° SS in my first reply. The message of the guy is clear enought: he said that he changed mind after 10 mins and then he say that he tried to cancel the trasition but it did not worked so he open a claim against me... the 3 SSs explain better then me

And remember that these are not my words !!! just read what HE wrote (not me) to paypal.. damn so hard?

Anyway everything was closed to the midnight, thats why it say the 31 and not the 30...
    Im not 100% sure about the time, i just wake up and saw this...I saw his message to paypal and i guess that he did this just after few minutes (coz he after few minutes changed mind) and not the morning after.

If he did it the same night after midnight or in the morning dont change anything because u all can see his message where he SAID that he changed mind !!! He said that he got scammed ? NO He said that he changed mind after 10 mins...

more then this... its 100% proof for me

Uzu

it's obvious that nemo isn't this scammer in this case...
    but the other cases... damn 25 usd and u didnt pay since today..

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Personally, I would ban them both. Problem solved and ppl would stop spamming this topic :lol:

idefix

I have mix the 2 thing... Anyway is not that hard, just read the 3° SS in my first reply. The message of the guy is clear enought: he said that he changed mind after 10 mins and then he say that he tried to cancel the trasition but it did not worked so he open a claim against me... the 3 SSs explain better then me

And remember that these are not my words !!! just read what HE wrote (not me) to paypal.. damn so hard?

Anyway everything was closed to the midnight, thats why it say the 31 and not the 30...
    Im not 100% sure about the time, i just wake up and saw this...I saw his message to paypal and i guess that he did this just after few minutes (coz he after few minutes changed mind) and not the morning after.

If he did it the same night after midnight or in the morning dont change anything because u all can see his message where he SAID that he changed mind !!! He said that he got scammed ? NO He said that he changed mind after 10 mins...

more then this... its 100% proof for me[/b]
    How retarded are you? Only thing from the screenshots that I can see is that you didn't give him the items the day he paid you, and the next day he charged back when he hadn't received items, while YOU TELL PAYPAL THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY GIVEN HIM THE ITEMS, WHICH YOU HAVEN'T. How can anyone but ThiefNeMo be the scammer in this case? He hasn't got the items so he deserves his money back, and you try to keep the items AND the money, contrary to what you try to lie to paypal in the claim. It doesn't make any difference if he changed his mind or what, he still hasn't got his items, while you have, and you also have the money. So you're lying to paypal about giving the items and hope to keep the money this way too? You're one stupid fucker...

Edit: If you would've just cancelled the transaction after he changed his mind no one would be the scammer. You're the scammer because you're the one trying to keep both the items and the money. (If the first paragraph was hard to understand).

Banned

How retarded are you? Only thing from the screenshots that I can see is that you didn't give him the items the day he paid you, and the next day he charged back when he hadn't received items, while YOU TELL PAYPAL THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY GIVEN HIM THE ITEMS, WHICH YOU HAVEN'T. How can anyone but ThiefNeMo be the scammer in this case? He hasn't got the items so he deserves his money back, and you try to keep the items AND the money, contrary to what you try to lie to paypal in the claim. It doesn't make any difference if he changed his mind or what, he still hasn't got his items, while you have, and you also have the money. So you're lying to paypal about giving the items and hope to keep the money this way too? You're one stupid fucker...

Edit: If you would've just cancelled the transaction after he changed his mind no one would be the scammer. You're the scammer because you're the one trying to keep both the items and the money. (If the first paragraph was hard to understand).[/b]
    the retard here is you belive me...

Read again HIS message pls...

"So yesterday after i send him the money, he told me that he would give me the items the next day in the morning (see we was in accord to trade the day after not at same time when he paid) understood now ?

The problem is that he lie about the thing " im sitting here and waiting him " because he alredy tried do a "cancel transition" as HE SAID in the same message and then he got a call by paypal that was aking him the why he would like to cancel ...

So he did all this BEFORE, not when he was waiting me!!

excuse? he changed mind..

when? 10 minutes after he paid me as HE SAID (changed mind, attempt to cancel transition, a telephone call by paypal ... )

When we should trade? we was in accord to trade the day after the payment as HE said also in HIS message

clear enought now?

again these are not my words !!

eayalert

he scammed me also before!

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

I see only 1 solution - Thief send him his money back and keep the items and try to sell to someone ealse who wont change his mind. If u keep money+items ull be called a scammer sad but true and then calling you a scammer will be obvious.

Banned

I see only 1 solution - Thief send him his money back and keep the items and try to sell to someone ealse who wont change his mind. If u keep money+items ull be called a scammer sad but true and then calling you a scammer will be obvious.[/b]
    The problem is that i HAVE NOT his money LOL

See my cronology, the payment HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY HIM

eayalert ? i scammed you ? :blink: who are u lol ?

The only man that i scammed is Rialix as i said alredy few reply ago

idefix

the retard here is you belive me...

Read again HIS message pls...

"So yesterday after i send him the money, he told me that he would give me the items the next day in the morning (see we was in accord to trade the day after not at same time when he paid) understood now ?

The problem is that he lie about the thing " im sitting here and waiting him " because he alredy tried do a "cancel transition" as HE SAID in the same message and then he got a call by paypal that was aking him the why he would like to cancel ...

So he did all this BEFORE, not when he was waiting me!!

excuse? he changed mind..

when? 10 minutes after he paid me as HE SAID (changed mind, attempt to cancel transition, a telephone call by paypal ... )

When we should trade? we was in accord to trade the day after the payment as HE said also in HIS message

clear enought now?

again these are not my words !![/b]
    Man I don't give a flying fuck if he changed his mind or if he can't read the time or what ever, you still have the items and now you are trying to keep the money. You're still the retard. A pm on ko4life forums is not a binding contract to buy an item.

NOS

facking scammers

zuahah

ok so:
    1- he paid me
    2- he did a "charge back" in the morning of the day after

we was in ACCORD to trade in the morning of the day after (as u can see in his message lol)...Lucky that i checked paypal and i saw this attempt to get money back...
    Yes guys i can make people banned, i can get every item that i want so ? whats the problem?
    The problem is not me, the problem is that there are people that spend money on this game and this make corruption...

If we seller have not a buyer our business become 0 and once u lost 4 years to keep the game clear (check my topics) for get then NOTHING... NOTHING!!! well i learned my lesson and now i try do some business as well...

whats wrong with that? i guess the people that flamed me are just jelous because they cannot do the same business as i do..

Well, when i begin my adventure in KO i had a lvl 1 char with 0 coin but a BRAIN..

U miss this last item, the most usefull..

To the guy that talked ""bad"" about my girl friend @ WOW U ARE SO STRONGGGGGGGGGG

TRY SAY THE SAME THING WITH ME IN FRONT you are so patetic and at the same time lucky

Do not try make a challenge with me, you alredy lost

ban me, do whatever u want.. i dont care

I still have many friends and many people that bought from me and are happy with their items..

The only one that i scammed and i have also admitted this, is Rialix, the guy that posted over here.. And for me he still deserve this.

See you guys, a last advice => OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES

Last note: There was a chance for me to become GM, some people inside K2 almost promised me this... They declined my help also if destroied the best business man inside (bug abuser, gold bar seller, duper)

Guess.... now im working with ***** [/b]
    WHO HAS THE ITEMS YOU OR HIM?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

WHO HAS THE ITEMS YOU OR HIM?[/b]
    Okay I have a question for all of you..
    If you sold an item would you take a screenshot of the trade? I mean personally I would because of the situations like this.
    Unless ThiefNeMo posts a screenshot of the trade he can't prove that the items have been traded, am I right?

Banned

Okay I have a question for all of you..
    If you sold an item would you take a screenshot of the trade? I mean personally I would because of the situations like this.
    Unless ThiefNeMo posts a screenshot of the trade he can't prove that the items have been traded, am I right?[/b]
    well i have not a SS of the trade because was not me on the char that did the trade but a special bank char...

Anyway whats the problem? The guy got his money back from paypal...

I have not the money and i cannot proof that i gave him the items...

The only thing i can proof is that he got his money back...

opel65

Close this topic, i dont need your opinion. I know that he cheated me, I never got the items or my money back. Thank you.

Here is proof that I have not recieved any money back, (recieved payments)

The only one that i scammed and i have also admitted this, is Rialix, the guy that posted over here.. And for me he still deserve this.[/b]

The only man that i scammed is Rialix as i said alredy few reply ago[/b]
    Once scammer allways scammer
    end of story
    u r addicted to scams u'll naver change ur attitude.

"and for me he still deserve this"
    why is it ? cuz i was honest ? cuz i was trusthy ? or cuz u r piece of noob scammer who needs to scam people over n over

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast