Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

ThiefNeMo is a scammer

This is a discussion on ThiefNeMo is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes i could give back to him the gbs but i did not and i had my reason.. I hate ...
Page: 6

Banned

Yes i could give back to him the gbs but i did not and i had my reason.. I hate him as he hate me..

But this time i did not scammed.. Just see how this guy did only few reply and then ask to close the topic... is not strange?

I posted my PayPal cronology where Everyone can see easy that he did a chargeback and blocked the payment, check also his message to paypal...
    I dont understand why people wont believe me... All haters?

Check this topic: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=278507

Strange how only this guy had problems with me...

I did many other trades but all other people did not a chargeback, guess they got their items and noone opened a topic such this one..

Only haters such rialix and princesslover talk bad about me as they always did.. I dont like them, princesslover did not even 1 single trade with me but he talk bad coz i used pwn him and all his friends in game..

Open your eye and check my damn paypal SS is not that hard, no need believe my words check the SS and the MESSAGE THAT THE GUY SENT TO PAYPAL

bye bye

Banned Senior Member

The problem is that i HAVE NOT his money LOL

See my cronology, the payment HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY HIM
    eayalert ? i scammed you ? :blink: who are u lol ?

The only man that i scammed is Rialix as i said alredy few reply ago[/b]

happy that i made your day, but i dont have only a 145 of QI because im also a pilot

Dont worry girls want me because im 1,92m for 88 Kg and look like a macho man

well i can up with my limbs 145 kg and im a good kickboxer, remember also that im 1,92m so people usally want say bad words infront me [/b]
    if you scam once your always be a scammer so just stfu you twat!
    and to me you look like a real moron, so your "QI"? would be like 80? gratz...

your just some dumb ass fucker who think he's cool on the internet, but infact everyone fucking hates you... cant you see that?

what wait? girls?... hmm... i wonder what they see in you, a head that is as empty as a baloon?, thats just great!

go and masturbate now you kiddo and please admins ban him...

Banned

hahah one more stressed kid.. Mods should ban me for have a life better then your ? ok then i deserve it lol

Where proof about scamming? the only one that showed something is ME and u are wrong coz from proof posted till now the one that lied is not me but maybe is too hard to understand for you..
    I have point out few things but i can see that u did not understand and u are judging me just because u hate me and not because u saw proof, i think u are too much stressed, go find some b1tch and do some sex finally for the first time in your life.
    Sometimes people have their reason and sometimes this people do things that are not considerated "good" but for say something u need know before the reason and only then u can judge.. An example: kill a man is wrong but if this man killed many innocents then his dead is not something wrong anymore... Hey!! is only an example, just for let people understand.

bb paleface of a sweden

Banned Senior Member

hahah one more stressed kid.. Mods should ban me for have a life better then your ? ok then i deserve it lol

Where proof about scamming? the only one that showed something is ME and u are wrong coz from proof posted till now the one that lied is not me but maybe is too hard to understand for you..
    I have point out few things but i can see that u did not understand and u are judging me just because u hate me and not because u saw proof, i think u are too much stressed, go find some b1tch and do some sex finally for the first time in your life.
    Sometimes people have their reason and sometimes this people do things that are not considerated "good" but for say something u need know before the reason and only then u can judge.. An example: kill a man is wrong but if this man killed many innocents then his dead is not something wrong anymore... Hey!! is only an example, just for let people understand.

bb paleface of a sweden[/b]
    erm... okej... your life is soooooooo great... tyty <_< *carebook*
    you admit scamming Rialix so why shouldnt you have scammed this guy?
    and im not stressed i just say what i think, and for being clear i have never ever known you since before so i have no things for hating you, just find you as a scammer...

and if someone kills a murderer its still wrong... maybe not in maffioso italy but in the rest of the world...

hmm... how can i make a comeback after those hard words? i dont think i can :mellow: h34r:

Banned

you admit scamming Rialix so why shouldnt you have scammed this guy?[/b]
    I find this reasoning so stupid, at least is what my head think..
    I alredy told you, need know the reason... U know why i scammed rialix? guess no..
    I had my OWN reason on why i did this and there was alredy a FULL topic about this more then 1 year AGO.. because it happened at least 1 year and half ago.

this topic is not about him anyway..

@ today: a guy said that i scammed him for 410 euro, i posted proof with SS about cronology paypal that he blocked the payment then he posted a SS where he show that he did not get any money in the last month but this SS could be taken with Any account because u cant see his adress or any other info, mean that it can be a random account.
    Then i explained better with some modify paypal SS and he reply that he no need to proof and topic can be closed (his words man)...

Is not strange? what your head say? try do a full reasoning and dont listen the other haters that all they do is spam shit on me..

Next days i should do a new trade with someone here in ko4life, guess he believe me because he talked with the other people that did a fair trade with me...
    He will give his own opinion aswell

pwn me in-game, we never met dude.....btw, you arent smart at all cuz if i were you, i wont give so much details about me...as in law, sht the fk up or anything you say can be used against ya... ^^

ThiefNemo already admitted to scamming RialiX so why is he still unbanned?

and can someone please close this topic, it&#39;s going nowhere and he&#39;s already admitted to scamming. Nothing further will help but make idiots reply to this bigger idiot.

TopCat

ThiefNemo already admitted to scamming RialiX so why is he still unbanned?

and can someone please close this topic, it&#39;s going nowhere and he&#39;s already admitted to scamming. Nothing further will help but make idiots reply to this bigger idiot.[/b]

O_o

Banned

nevermind topcat, he is 1 more stressed guy that know a shit and talk for nothing...

I explained it alredy 100 times, understand the reason!!! not always what is "bad" is still "bad" once u understand the reason

TopCat

nevermind topcat, he is 1 more stressed guy that know a shit and talk for nothing...

I explained it alredy 100 times, understand the reason!!! not always what is "bad" is still "bad" once u understand the reason[/b]
    *sigh*

Banned

Should be banned for the railix thing

But I see no scam here, so I say he&#39;s innocent in this case.

Banned

But I see no scam here, so I say he&#39;s innocent in this case.[/b]
    oh thx finally someone that understood something

Ban me about rialix? well there was a topic about this 1 year and half ago.. Why mods did not ban me at that time ? think think :lol:

But I see no scam here, so I say he&#39;s innocent in this case.[/b]
    +1

But he doesnt have any balls, he sucks ass far as im concerned.

i dont think that thiefnemo could scam him lol. relix ok i understand.. he had some reasons but a stranger? come on. ive played with him for like 2 years in same clan. hes a good guy lol he was helping anyone if it was needed. he made alot for ko i guess if he would be quite u would have much much more +9 items on ur server and be crying that babashopping turks pwn u. also look that he showed proof that this guy did chargeback.. it means somethins doesnt it? also dont think that if he scammed one guy, he would scam anyone other. and for anyone from ko4life that dont know him... dont post here useless things. u dont really know the situation
    ThiefNeMo is a good guy. remember it

and princesslover... get the fuck out from here.... u just post shit

oh thx finally someone that understood something

Ban me about rialix? well there was a topic about this 1 year and half ago.. Why mods did not ban me at that time ? think think :lol:[/b]
    cuz u did the same as u did here retard

u say it wasnt u and as usual people asking for proofs but cuz u "were trusable" we didnt take a sceen shot of each thing we made so u went "clean" in the case

pls dont show how stupid u r cuz we know that already

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast