Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

ThiefNeMo is a scammer

This is a discussion on ThiefNeMo is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cuz u did the same as u did here retard u say it wasnt u and as usual people asking ...
Page: 7

Banned

cuz u did the same as u did here retard

u say it wasnt u and as usual people asking for proofs but cuz u "were trusable" we didnt take a sceen shot of each thing we made so u went "clean" in the case

pls dont show how stupid u r cuz we know that already[/b]
    I think u dont remember right, i guess u have a form of Alzheimer's disease... I have got msn hack and had many problems with many accounts about KO and emails, check the SS that i posted at the start of this topic where a turk guy pm me in game and asking items for have my accounts back... All my clan can remember this...

With YOU i never said that i did not scam you... I could give you back your money but i did not... I always admitted that i scammed you so i dont understand whats the problem... Also if you did not take any SS because i "were trustable" i always admitted what i did so...??

But this time many people prejudiced me only for your old scam story.. I posted proof that this guy blocked the payment just after and then he complained for the items.. Maybe many of you are blind and all what u say is: you scammed rialix so u scam all ... thats stupid.. Just notice how he did not EVEN reply anymore and you all still accuse me...
    Explain me why justdoit ( 250 dollar+++) , MauoiWowie ( 250 dollar ) , Colin ( 120 dollar ) , Ayten ( 660 dollar ) that did big trades with me did not get any problem? For your kind of reasoning i should scam everyone else... well guess i DID NOT..

TopCat

cuz u did the same as u did here retard

u say it wasnt u and as usual people asking for proofs but cuz u "were trusable" we didnt take a sceen shot of each thing we made so u went "clean" in the case

pls dont show how stupid u r cuz we know that already[/b]

Honestly remove my name from Scammer list or i am gonna have to ask a mod to pm u and make u do it.. ur a really childish kid !! grow up mofo!

on topic.. looks like opel65 was trying to scam thiefnemo. we have enough proof i guess that topic can be closed

and.. <3 ko4life&#39;s flame wars

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Nemo if you think you&#39;re so much better than any of us then why are you still here arguing OVER the INTERNET?
    And why on earth is this topic still open? Are the mods taking a vacation or wut? :unsure:

lol at springer....hypocrite! talked sht a long ago about +9 items...and what r u holding now, lol...not even +9, it is unique item O.o btw, all this got old

after long time, this topic made my day

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

OMG... thiefnemo writes a lot =D (maybe bulls**t ?)

Banned

whata? that&#39;s kinda funny xD

One charged back and one wont give the items xD lol

its the same as i tell someone that i bought a car but i didn&#39;t pay anything for it and i didn&#39;t get the car either lucky me!

Anyways nemo really seems to have HUGE selfrespect O.o I hate people who say that they are the best.....
    "I worked with K2, i was highered but i was too smart to be in their team pla pla pla...." What an ego O.o gaaaash

And opel WTF is this that you&#39;re posting about your paypal? IT DOESN&#39;T PROVE ANYTHING. i can draw a table in paint and tell every1 that i sent 100000 dollars to George Bush and he didn&#39;t give me lollipop for that

You are bouth stupid

Banned

i see no reason to keep open this topic once i posted enought proof and the user that open it did not even answer after the 2° page

see u & take care

self-respect yoyo

i see no reason to keep open this topic once i posted enought proof and the user that open it did not even answer after the 2° page

see u & take care

self-respect yoyo

[/b]
    Die.

BigApple

Anyone who has to put picture of himself and girl in avatar, to try prove he is man, is probably gay!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567