Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thing is a scammer, he wrly is yes !

This is a discussion on Thing is a scammer, he wrly is yes ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lagoon 1.: Yeah, that's me, selling an account on that forum, doing there what ever akio did ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lagoon View Post
    1.: Yeah, that's me, selling an account on that forum, doing there what ever akio did there... I never go there anymore though, that's a long time ago!

2.: He's asking me there to show the rogue ingame and to pm him so I can show what char it is... that's all... I clearly tell him it's not enough the 9gb... he told me ingame there that he wanted to buy, but he stayed at 9gb so I said BB, he's mad coz I didn't wanna sell it to him... who cares, if I don't want to sell it for that price then that's my choice!
    Upload the raw MSN chat logs then, please.

well, bruky and me bought that warrior in the one screenshot from lagoon.

i would say we will seen if hes a scammer or not if im not able to log my char anymore one day.

till now the trade went smooth

iPwnedChuckNorris

i just bought 1600kc for 8gb of thingm went smooth..
    he did not scam me lol.

post the raw MSN chat THING requests.

is this all start over buying a rogue? wat lvl?

Draven, if you dont mind ill let you deal with this case, if u need advice you have my works email, i dont log from home anymore so u can always catch me here.

1.: Yeah, that's me, selling an account on that forum, doing there what ever akio did there... I never go there anymore though, that's a long time ago!

2.: He's asking me there to show the rogue ingame and to pm him so I can show what char it is... that's all... I clearly tell him it's not enough the 9gb... he told me ingame there that he wanted to buy, but he stayed at 9gb so I said BB, he's mad coz I didn't wanna sell it to him... who cares, if I don't want to sell it for that price then that's my choice!

guys,if u guys have a good brain,u guys can think this is a good reason or a fucking stupid reason,
    ask to those ppl i bought account from,do i ever mad when my offer is not enough and tell they are scammer??
    i never do that right???and why the hell im going to mad when i cant get that chars?
    what a fucking stupid reason,
    i didnt call a random ppl as a scammer,i call u a scammer because u did scamm me u ass hole,u will get banned,seriously,u cant run anymore u stupid kid

Licky

the one who started this topic is a scammer because i bought the account and he said me personal quest would be open lvl 80+ but it isnt ill take my money back gay lier

Banned

I though it was, I bought it to and I was told it was.. never checkt it, would be happy to give you your money back...Thing has it though -_-
    Here I addmit this is my fault....

@Thing
    That is months ago, didn't take any logs of that conversation

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

I though it was, I bought it to and I was told it was.. never checkt it, would be happy to give you your money back...Thing has it though -_-
    Here I addmit this is my fault....
    Thing has 80 usd of yours, i'm pretty sure u still have cash in real life, so you DO have the option to give him his money back, seeing as you said u make that cash in 8 hours or something? and im pretty sure u've worked since then.

just sayin.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    Thing has 80 usd of yours, i'm pretty sure u still have cash in real life, so you DO have the option to give him his money back, seeing as you said u make that cash in 8 hours or something? and im pretty sure u've worked since then.

just sayin.
    Yeah, I work everyday... some people work for their money not unlike others...

got no money on my pp for the moment, it's not attached to my credit card or anything

Licky

i was already at the bank and try to get my money back and it worked ill give u new pw as soon as possible when i am 100% sure

Yeah, I work everyday... some people work for their money not unlike others...

got no money on my pp for the moment, it's not attached to my credit card or anything

and didnt u think that the money u scamm from me that around 8-9gb i work them hard to get it?????
    u ass hole!i work for a month ingame to get that much 9gb but u,the fucking gay kid took it just like that,shit,i hate ppl like u acting innocent after scamming ppl/do something bad,u just a dickhead!
    ill call sixty aka buya to come here,hes the one who with me when u scamm me,hes the one who did log my chars,thats why im asking u if is akio9archer there?then suddenly i saw this lagoon guy log off msn,i asked buya aka sixty,did u already give the items to him?he said,yes and the guy quickly log off,i thought he already give the char to u akio,
    that shit u know,fuck,u cant run away anymore lagoon u is an asshole

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Licky View Post
    i was already at the bank and try to get my money back and it worked ill give u new pw as soon as possible when i am 100% sure

Well I can try to refund you, but dno if that works if I have 0.1$ on it... let me try

guys,dont fall down on his trick,he just doing that to prove that he innocent and trusties,so lamed lmao
    u will get caught u asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    post the raw MSN chat THING requests.

is this all start over buying a rogue? wat lvl?
    its 79 draven
    im stupid because i didnt ss the chat that he tell me he accepted the offer and ask me to get ingame,but at that time i cant log in game if im using my ebuddy,my laptop will crash,256mb of ram ftw lol,so for more safety,i ask sixty aka buya to log my chars to give him the items+gb worth 9gb
    but that lagoon guy log off after get everything...
    i didnt expect to get scamm by this guy,im too easy to trust ppl..shit..
    Last edited by akio9; 08-19-2010 at 11:26 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast