Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thing is a scammer, he wrly is yes !

This is a discussion on Thing is a scammer, he wrly is yes ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Proof: Imageshack - 99589293.gif Imageshack - 13073603.gif Imageshack - 56829256.gif Imageshack - 16631137.gif Imageshack - 71820708.gif Imageshack - 37832664.gif Imageshack ...
Page: 1

woahhhh gtta look at this haha.

Banned

yeah tyler old m8, it's true !

Hmmmmm lol =/ idk what to say, wuld like to hear things part of the story, i kno u r trustable but thing has done alot for me to lol. maybe hes jst being safe im not sure..... =/

tyler,its not because are known hes trustable
    so dont trust this lagoon guy he is scammer
    until we investigate more..i got ss that he scammed me but not enough,will find more evidence,
    one friend helping me with this

This is all a bad situation

I was talking to souls earlier about this. After talking with Lagoon it's been really clear to me that the guy is suspicious as hell and has obviously been doing some shady business. Lagoon, with msn of [email protected], http://i37.tinypic.com/2nlhkdw.png has been accused of scamming by a user named akio9. Based on this screenshot -Imageshack - scamm.jpg - his MSN is already being accused of a scam. Yes, I know that this does not prove much by itself individually, but with other evidence adds up to something, to say the least. Some other contacts of mine that I've traded with many times before tell me that akio9 is telling the truth. This by itself is not enough evidence I know but seems mighty suspicious. A few days ago, Jonas, asks me to middleman a trade which I agree to only in order to try to find out more evidence. He was selling his level 81 priest for $80, which I found to be extremely cheap,... Anyhow, in the course of the trade, I tell both buyer and seller never mind, I opt out because the buyer was only 1 day old to forums and I didn't think it would be safe. A few minutes later, he tells me he needs to buy $80 worth of gbs because he just sold his account. What gets me here is how he was in such a rush to sell the thing - and at such a low price too. The day before, he sold his level 80 warrior to my friend for about 47gb ($141) and he clearly states that he needs the money to fund his priest account. I wonder what changed his mind in such a short amount of time? Possibly the fact that he thinks the account is NOT SAFE.* He sends me the money even after I say I don't have enough gbs, saying he doesn't want any money on the paypal because he's afraid of chargeback *Suspicious much?* , and asks me to send the money to a new paypal account he has just created. http://i38.tinypic.com/2lw6e04.png

I can give you the logs if needed, and I know this evidence is hardly rock - hard. But it seems to me like Lagoon is extremely suspicious, and will possibly scam all of these accounts back in the future, if not just because of his past.

Might I also add that his in game name in a recent convo has been SuePlusTwo, a name that has been involved in the scam of Cassie. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Once again, not hard evidence, but the guy seems to be involved in some pretty dirty stuff.

I've got a screeny from his old friend, apparently they were extremely close in the past. Yes, it might be edited and no, I don't have the logs at the moment. But from what I'm seeing here it looks like the accounts he's been selling have been SCAMMED - from Snoxd.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4889/jonasscamm.jpg

SO
    Let me know what you think. I still have his $80 in my paypal, but I honestly think this guy doesn't deserve to take money from selling scammed accounts. I might be wrong, but if I am, I'm totally willing to give it all back.

Edit: as of now I'm having problems with uploading pics. They were working before when I was talking to Souls earlier and if they aren't now I'll upload them whenever I can.
    Last edited by thing; 08-17-2010 at 06:27 PM.

IF you decide to not give it back, mabey you could give the "profit" to the people who got scammed by him, or your friend who got scammed by him?

iPwnedChuckNorris

Quote Originally Posted by extince View Post
    IF you decide to not give it back, mabey you could give the "profit" to the people who got scammed by him, or your friend who got scammed by him?
    yep, deffently.

maakee this guy got bannned!!lagoon is a fucking scammer..
    he messed up with a wrong guy lol

check this ss out
    http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2285/scamma.jpg

and another one
    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3505/scamma2.jpg

check it..his friend also admit that this lagoon guy scamm me and ask thing to give back the money and to this lagoon guy and give me 8gb that the money lagoon guy scamm from me,is still not enough proof that this fucking lagoon guys is scammer?

good work thing

Sherlock Thing.

This is a CHEATER topic not hall of shame, the next person to put one of these into the hall of shame will get a ban, im sick of it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    I was talking to souls earlier about this. After talking with Lagoon it's been really clear to me that the guy is suspicious as hell and has obviously been doing some shady business. Lagoon, with msn of [email protected], http://i37.tinypic.com/2nlhkdw.png has been accused of scamming by a user named akio9. Based on this screenshot -Imageshack - scamm.jpg - his MSN is already being accused of a scam. Yes, I know that this does not prove much by itself individually, but with other evidence adds up to something, to say the least. Some other contacts of mine that I've traded with many times before tell me that akio9 is telling the truth. This by itself is not enough evidence I know but seems mighty suspicious. A few days ago, Jonas, asks me to middleman a trade which I agree to only in order to try to find out more evidence. He was selling his level 81 priest for $80, which I found to be extremely cheap,... Anyhow, in the course of the trade, I tell both buyer and seller never mind, I opt out because the buyer was only 1 day old to forums and I didn't think it would be safe. A few minutes later, he tells me he needs to buy $80 worth of gbs because he just sold his account. What gets me here is how he was in such a rush to sell the thing - and at such a low price too. The day before, he sold his level 80 warrior to my friend for about 47gb ($141) and he clearly states that he needs the money to fund his priest account. I wonder what changed his mind in such a short amount of time? Possibly the fact that he thinks the account is NOT SAFE.* He sends me the money even after I say I don't have enough gbs, saying he doesn't want any money on the paypal because he's afraid of chargeback *Suspicious much?* , and asks me to send the money to a new paypal account he has just created. http://i38.tinypic.com/2lw6e04.png

I can give you the logs if needed, and I know this evidence is hardly rock - hard. But it seems to me like Lagoon is extremely suspicious, and will possibly scam all of these accounts back in the future, if not just because of his past.

Might I also add that his in game name in a recent convo has been SuePlusTwo, a name that has been involved in the scam of Cassie. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Once again, not hard evidence, but the guy seems to be involved in some pretty dirty stuff.

I've got a screeny from his old friend, apparently they were extremely close in the past. Yes, it might be edited and no, I don't have the logs at the moment. But from what I'm seeing here it looks like the accounts he's been selling have been SCAMMED - from Snoxd.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4889/jonasscamm.jpg

SO
    Let me know what you think. I still have his $80 in my paypal, but I honestly think this guy doesn't deserve to take money from selling scammed accounts. I might be wrong, but if I am, I'm totally willing to give it all back.

Edit: as of now I'm having problems with uploading pics. They were working before when I was talking to Souls earlier and if they aren't now I'll upload them whenever I can.

I made 2nd paypal coz I dno if the other guy was trustable and didn't wanna lose my 80usd, you are just keeping my 80 usd, even if I have never done anything wrong to you, or other! You just say suspicous hmm but no exact proof or anything, the the screenshot is soooo photoshopped, look wha ti made in 3 minutes, gimme more time and I make it even better the the screen you have LOL

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2089/quicky.jpg

Banned

Did you or did you not take my 80usd? and Akio accuses me of taking 9gb lol, that's not even close to 80usd, and I didn't even do that, but I dont care give him 9gb, but my other money back, the priest... the guy is happy with it, my other accounts I sold here on ko4Life, which I got proof from, all the guys still have it, nothing suspicious happened with those trades at all, you just scammed my 80usd and are hopping to get away with it!

DON'T TRUST THING !!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast