Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thing is a scammer, he wrly is yes !

This is a discussion on Thing is a scammer, he wrly is yes ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFLLLL 100% edit on this picture,what a lowlife cunt,haahahahahah! fuck you man fuck you i cant believe a guys like ...
Page: 2

ROFLLLL 100% edit on this picture,what a lowlife cunt,haahahahahah!
    fuck you man fuck you i cant believe a guys like u dickhead life in this world..wow so fucking fucked!
    u are the scammer and always be a scammer,even my proof is not strong,i got a lot of gg ppl who never lied here and why would we lie,and fucked yeah my english is sucked,
    ill call one more friend who with me when u did the scamm u shit head omg

Quote Originally Posted by Lagoon View Post
    I made 2nd paypal coz I dno if the other guy was trustable and didn't wanna lose my 80usd, you are just keeping my 80 usd, even if I have never done anything wrong to you, or other! You just say suspicous hmm but no exact proof or anything, the the screenshot is soooo photoshopped, look wha ti made in 3 minutes, gimme more time and I make it even better the the screen you have LOL

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2089/quicky.jpg
    I've got one picture that I can't back up with logs. Oooh big deal. As I said, I want the community's input on this as well. Everything else I posted is hard evidence that I can provide logs for. What you're not explaining to anyone is why
    • Akio accuses you of scamming
    • Your character in game has been involved in the scam of other accounts
    • You sold your priest for a ridiculously low price to an unsafe buyer, even against my advice
    • You paid me $80 for something I never had, even after I asked you not to
    • One of your best friends admits that you two were both scammers on SNOXD and used that as a means to make money

Please, explain this to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    I've got one picture that I can't back up with logs. Oooh big deal. As I said, I want the community's input on this as well. Everything else I posted is hard evidence that I can provide logs for. What you're not explaining to anyone is why
    • Akio accuses you of scamming Coz he's a hacker and I know it!
    • Your character in game has been involved in the scam of other accounts What char? Easy to say, in scam of other chars... like? If you are talking about SuePlusTwo, only had that char for 2 weeks, wasn't my char
    • You sold your priest for a ridiculously low price to an unsafe buyer, even against my advice Because I heard the char was involved in scams and wanted to get rid of it?!
    • You paid me $80 for something I never had, even after I asked you not to I allready was bussy on paypal sending it to you, I asked you if I could buy gb's of you, you said yes, afterwards you say 30usd coz you only have 10gb, saw that to late...
    • One of your best friends admits that you two were both scammers on SNOXD and used that as a means to make money One of my best friends? He took 120+ gb of me and sold it to you, while I didn't know, which is fishy at your side... you didn't find it weard sombody was suddenly selling all that stuff, even a exp premium voucher, why would sombody buy that if he was gonna quit... your a pure profit scammer

Explain that.... and gimme my money back you scammer pff I have to work more then 8 hours to get 80usd !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by akio9 View Post
    ROFLLLL 100% edit on this picture,what a lowlife cunt,haahahahahah!
    fuck you man fuck you i cant believe a guys like u dickhead life in this world..wow so fucking fucked!
    u are the scammer and always be a scammer,even my proof is not strong,i got a lot of gg ppl who never lied here and why would we lie,and fucked yeah my english is sucked,
    ill call one more friend who with me when u did the scamm u shit head omg

That's my point, it's photoshoped, just like the first one, demn, read what I write...

• Akio accuses you of scamming
    • Your character in game has been involved in the scam of other accounts
    • You sold your priest for a ridiculously low price to an unsafe buyer, even against my advice
    • You paid me $80 for something I never had, even after I asked you not to
    • One of your best friends admits that you two were both scammers on SNOXD and used that as a means to make money

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000 to thing <333
    i never accused anyone scamm me..but if they did scamm me,ill tell everyone that they scamme me..why should i lie,i didnt get anything..
    i just want to make this community to be a better place without those fucking scammers..

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

I traded with akio, i gave infos before char all went well... Thing and whoever else has a problem probably is hiding something

Banned

I made many succesful trades to, even where thing was with it... it's not about that, it's about him telling You got many fishy things, you got a account involved in 'scamms' all saying things without proof, seems like my screenshots are only complete proof that he took 80usd of me !

I made many succesful trades to, even where thing was with it... it's not about that, it's about him telling You got many fishy things, you got a account involved in 'scamms' all saying things without proof, seems like my screenshots are only complete proof that he took 80usd of me !
    what u can say now is only this shit??got no where to run and make a reason anymore??
    u busted u bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel12 View Post
    I traded with akio, i gave infos before char all went well... Thing and whoever else has a problem probably is hiding something
    Before you post, please read the thread.

Still waiting on response from Mods

You still haven't explained this.

Imageshack - bastard.jpg

Imageshack - scamm.jpg

Screenshots provided by Akio9

Explain that.... and gimme my money back you scammer pff I have to work more then 8 hours to get 80usd !
    explain what?because im hackers i call u a scammer?what a fucking shit reason,this is shit,go ask gm to check my ip if it match with a botter or not,i never bot and never will botting,u fucking scammers!
    u didnt deserved to live what a cunt

Might I just add, that your explanations for all these events are utter nonsense.

Example:

Accusation: Akio says you're a scammer, here's some screenshots to prove it.

Your defense: Lies, he's a hacker and I know it!
    Last edited by thing; 08-18-2010 at 01:37 PM.

You're proof is nothing beyond you sending me 80usd for something I did not have. If I'm guilty of something, it's that I'm holding it temporarily, and THAT is only because I have strong reason to believe you're a scammer.

In other words, someone who I believe is a scammer has given me "stolen goods," I'm pretty sure I've ADMITTED to holding your $80 already, and I'll admit it again - you don't need screenshots for that. However, before I return said goods, I want to be sure beyond any doubt that you haven't scammed. And that is what this is all about.

Please, spout more nonsense, we won't get anywhere. Show some proof, so that you can get your money back sooner.

Banned

You still haven't explained this.

Imageshack - bastard.jpg

Imageshack - scamm.jpg

Screenshots provided by Akio9
    1.: Yeah, that's me, selling an account on that forum, doing there what ever akio did there... I never go there anymore though, that's a long time ago!

2.: He's asking me there to show the rogue ingame and to pm him so I can show what char it is... that's all... I clearly tell him it's not enough the 9gb... he told me ingame there that he wanted to buy, but he stayed at 9gb so I said BB, he's mad coz I didn't wanna sell it to him... who cares, if I don't want to sell it for that price then that's my choice!

Banned

You're proof is nothing beyond you sending me 80usd for something I did not have. If I'm guilty of something, it's that I'm holding it temporarily, and THAT is only because I have strong reason to believe you're a scammer.

In other words, someone who I believe is a scammer has given me "stolen goods," I'm pretty sure I've ADMITTED to holding your $80 already, and I'll admit it again - you don't need screenshots for that. However, before I return said goods, I want to be sure beyond any doubt that you haven't scammed. And that is what this is all about.

Please, spout more nonsense, we won't get anywhere. Show some proof, so that you can get your money back sooner.

You did tell me to send you 30usd and that you would give me 10gb for it..., ok the other 50usd was my fault coz I don't look afterwards that you said you only had 10gb... but still :S

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast