Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61

Thing is a scammer, he wrly is yes !

This is a discussion on Thing is a scammer, he wrly is yes ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by akio9 its 79 draven im stupid because i didnt ss the chat that he tell me he ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akio9 View Post
    its 79 draven
    im stupid because i didnt ss the chat that he tell me he accepted the offer and ask me to get ingame,but at that time i cant log in game if im using my ebuddy,my laptop will crash,256mb of ram ftw lol,so for more safety,i ask sixty aka buya to log my chars to give him the items+gb worth 9gb
    but that lagoon guy log off after get everything...
    i didnt expect to get scamm by this guy,im too easy to trust ppl..shit..
    Then why on that screenshot do you say I'm done...I think it was you ingame, now your making up things why you have no screenshots, all bs

  2. #47
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Draven, if you dont mind ill let you deal with this case, if u need advice you have my works email, i dont log from home anymore so u can always catch me here.
    will do baba <3

  3. #48
    Banned akio9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    255

    Default

    lmao u noob
    im done<--mean that im done making the email u asshole
    as the ss provide,i say sec im going to make new email u fucking shit
    then i said im done,are u ingame?u said yes
    then after that nothing happen afta u got the items
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckk youuuuu ur the one who making things fucking shit!
    ur dead!
    fuck!!!i hate ppl like u fuck!

  4. #49
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akio9 View Post
    lmao u noob
    im done<--mean that im done making the email u asshole
    as the ss provide,i say sec im going to make new email u fucking shit
    then i said im done,are u ingame?u said yes
    then after that nothing happen afta u got the items
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckk youuuuu ur the one who making things fucking shit!
    ur dead!
    fuck!!!i hate ppl like u fuck!
    akio, i'm trying to get this guy who scammed you punished - but these random posts of your rage aren't helpin' out.

    chillax, let's see what Draven has to say about it.

  5. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    71

    Default

    I just hope Draven, that you stay objective, not gonna do friends politics

  6. #51
    Banned akio9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    akio, i'm trying to get this guy who scammed you punished - but these random posts of your rage aren't helpin' out.

    chillax, let's see what Draven has to say about it.
    i know thing,but i ya know,really mad because ppl like him dont deserve to live in this world..he did something bad and acting innocent..that bullshit

    and you lagoon,u will be busted, dont worry u asshole,u will
    u messed with a wrong guy,u scamm me,and this what u got,
    and say bb with ur stupid reason,u will be busted BB u sucka!

  7. #52
    Senior Member xXSixtySeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Okay finally im back from holidays and clear this out and bring more proofs.

    i was on akios char to give this guy the gbs.
    i gave him the gbs + some shells
    after that he logged off.. he blocked akio on msn so i added his msn.. [email protected]

    he was online for sure.. so im 100 % sure he blocked him.
    i wrote if u r a real man give akio the char, or the gbs, etc....
    and he said : what ur talkin about. guess what..?
    BLOCKED. OFFLINE...

    really u cant say u didnt scamm. CUZ U DID.
    GAY !

  8. #53
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    Okay finally im back from holidays and clear this out and bring more proofs.

    i was on akios char to give this guy the gbs.
    i gave him the gbs + some shells
    after that he logged off.. he blocked akio on msn so i added his msn.. [email protected]

    he was online for sure.. so im 100 % sure he blocked him.
    i wrote if u r a real man give akio the char, or the gbs, etc....
    and he said : what ur talkin about. guess what..?
    BLOCKED. OFFLINE...

    really u cant say u didnt scamm. CUZ U DID.
    GAY !
    Do you have raw MSN logs of this? Would be extremely helpful

  9. #54
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagoon View Post
    I just hope Draven, that you stay objective, not gonna do friends politics
    Im fair. Im pretty sure THING can say some hateful things about me from us butting heads before. No friend politics. I will ban you even if you are in my clan. I hate scammers, I hate the internet as its too easy for little weasels to sit behind and lie about everything and steal. That being said... gonna go finish this thread up.

  10. #55
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licky View Post
    the one who started this topic is a scammer because i bought the account and he said me personal quest would be open lvl 80+ but it isnt ill take my money back gay lier
    @ Lagoon. How does one not know if the 80quest isnt open as you replied to this question? Thats a very important quest in game. This right here seems shady, becuz you clearly admit to telling Licky that the 80quest is open. Then the guy has to go on his own to get his refund, why you not just do it for him since you know you were wrong with your advertisement of the character? Strike 1.

  11. #56
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    @ Lagoon. How does one not know if the 80quest isnt open as you replied to this question? Thats a very important quest in game. This right here seems shady, becuz you clearly admit to telling Licky that the 80quest is open. Then the guy has to go on his own to get his refund, why you not just do it for him since you know you were wrong with your advertisement of the character? Strike 1.
    Draven, if I'm found wrong in this whole ordeal I'm obviously willing to give back the money, I've been saying this from the beginning and have said it to Souls before this topic started.

    Anyhow, continue looking at the evidence please.

  12. #57
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    right now, no matter what Im going to ban Lagoon 7 days for faslely advertising that character to Licky. That is going to happen for sure after Im done here.
    Last edited by Draven; 08-19-2010 at 11:38 PM.

  13. #58
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    After opening the first few images on the front page, I must say that you must be killing Draven with the lack of organization and randomness, why the heck didn't you just upload MSN logs.

  14. #59
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3505/scamma2.jpg


    @Lagoon. Your last line there admits that you scammed Akio. You tell him to have THING give you 8gb from the 80.00 he owes you. That will result in a permanent ban. Thats twice now on this thread that you have admitted to shady dealings. Thats way too many for me to feel comfortable being around you in this forum.



    @ THING -- Being an honest person , I have to say I think you should give Akio the gb that Lagoon requests with the above pm. Also I think you should refund the rest of the money to Lagoon , of course you shouldnt have to pay fees. He can. If he doesnt have a paypal account to refund it to becuz he's afraid of chargeback then I say do what you want with it. He deserves it for making shady deals that has his conscience worried about chargebacks.
    Last edited by Draven; 08-19-2010 at 11:52 PM.

  15. #60
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Im closing this thread now. I will ban Lagoon soon, I want him to be able to see this.


    @ Lagoon. If you register another account before or after I ban you, I will know it immediately and I will ban it fast.
    Last edited by Draven; 08-20-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •