Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ThinkAgain clan koxping:O

This is a discussion on ThinkAgain clan koxping:O within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just a Screenshot abt that guy converse killing DTS.. that Screenshot didnt prove much right.. If wanna prove that Thinkagain ...
Page: 2

James

Just a Screenshot abt that guy converse killing DTS.. that Screenshot didnt prove much right..
    If wanna prove that Thinkagain clan ppl koxp, just fraps it...so that they cant deny.
    stop bullshit their clan by saying I saw them koxp... show some concrete proof pls..

chili_pepper

so loads of ppl say ur koxp/macro clan now and that isnt enoguh KK?

anyway we were there, and i hate koxp clans zzzzzzz

u got one, grats :angry: h43r:

Edit: why the beep! did he town then and leave ohmyod standing when we said KOXP we wil SS you etc???? i think we can all identify a koxp/macroer.....

more people than just us say these things so,

s1ngLe

they r koxping cuz we kicked their ass in human trolls...

Paal

lol u beat thinkagain haha

s1ngLe

Originally posted by Paal
    hahaha u can ask ur clannies

James

Im trying to say that screenshot didnt really prove anything.. Im not trying to help that clan or what lol.

Btw, everyone hate koxp clan not just you..Well everyone can identify a koxper , but you gonna give some solid evidence like fraps to show them.. not just saying those " did he town then and leave ohmyod standing when we said KOXP we wil SS you etc???? that pretty silly isnt it ?

When im scouting eslant i saw chili with his clanies koxp.. ?and tons of ppl say ur clan is a koxp clan ? and i bet i can identify a koxper.. althought im in karus race
    get my point ? :angry:

Paal

Originally posted by s1ngLe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(s1ngLe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Paal
    hahaha u can ask ur clannies[/b]

hmmm u think i can koxp?

u dont own baby,adveristy

chili_pepper

erm, i wil let u into something........

u never saw me or my clan koxping at all, we havent even been on edana for over a month,ive been in manes getting my ass to lvl 61, and for nothing, and then i was on vacation, so i dont know where u get ur info from, people say SS koxp, well there you go, we got that....u are just randomly acusing me of somthing that is false....or changing the focus of attention....

we dont xp in eslant, we only scout bosses, its cz or solo apos with healer, the clan has 1 archer, and he has never koxped, our healers are all legit, 100%, shown in many ways by their lvls, so dont BS man

and no i dont get ur point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12