Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

thor aka thecroaker

This is a discussion on thor aka thecroaker within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm told he hacked his best friends paypal and found the money on it and spent his best friends money ...
Page: 2

i'm told he hacked his best friends paypal and found the money on it and spent his best friends money on ko items.[/b]
    so i could get him in trouble for stealing his friends paypal. and takin the money back. mmm

KaChing

.. wonder why he aint replying stupid dickhead

Boyce

too scared

magnified

i'm told he hacked his best friends paypal and found the money on it and spent his best friends money on ko items.[/b]
    you know your gunna be successful in life when ur pullin that off.

KaChing

watch out for this fat fuck he's using my char TrueDesire he managed to get everything changed :S
    my friend saw MY char 2days ago .. fully equipped stupid fat bastard

killer2675

watch out for this fat fuck he's using my char TrueDesire he managed to get everything changed :S
    my friend saw MY char 2days ago .. fully equipped stupid fat bastard[/b]

yeah i was on cypher he traded me and showed rol +2 and rol +1, he also has shards +8, chitin +8 set,
    eme +1 & r.e +1, glass belt

KaChing

what an idiot to not seal it , he wont care its scammed anyway , fat bitch :P

Boyce

scammer

killer2675

he will get his oneday..

freakyangel

meh that sux >.< i dont get why u didnt send the money to ur bank acc asap tho, i always do that no matter who im trading with :s its safest thing to do...

kaching didnt know he scammed u too T_T i heard he did some shit to ::YoYo:: too or was it :YoYo: ... :s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12