Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

thrice99

This is a discussion on thrice99 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well durtybp posted in ares market section selling a lvl 72 rouge...he gave me the real owners msn and i ...
Page: 1

Banned

well durtybp posted in ares market section selling a lvl 72 rouge...he gave me the real owners msn and i talked with him. i thout he was trustable because i have done good trades with durtybp in the past and he was in losttime clan on ares...so the deal was i give him half, then he gives me all the info then i give him the other half...well what happened was i gave him the 13gb then he didnt give me the info zzz. i talked to the leader of losttime and they said they never talk to thrice99 and he was only in clan for the nps...i didnt take any ss but i still have the convo on msn if i need to post it for proof..just nobody trust thrice99 on ares

thrice

LOL! hmm... well just for everyone's information to set everything straight on the forums, i was the real owner of thrice99 on ares. the account was sold a while ago and it was successful, but just for the record to everyone on ares who knows me, the original owner (me) had nothing to do, or any idea of what is going on in-game with the account anymore. i know the clan leader and he knew that the account was for sale, but he asked me a favor and wanted me to keep the rogue in clan until it was sold. the character was never disband from clan because i dont play or even sign on ares anymore. i just don't want my reputation for everyone of my friends on ares to think that i would fuck someone over, because they all know that i would never do something childish like that.

just wanted to clear that up for you and everyone else. i'm sorry for what happened and hopefully you can straighten things out but just for the record, the account has a new owner

Banned

rofl, i met the guy ingame and i said, "how bout this, if i beat u 1v1 then i get my money back. and if u beat me then ill give u another 12gb." so i go to the arena POWN the guy, my hp barely goes down. then he says, " take off the dd" i wasnt using dd...lol so i take off my gryphon armor to show him. beat him again without my valks on. (btw this guy babashopped the account and has shard+8 etc etc.) then he says zzz take off the scrolls. i say lol im not using scrolls. so i vs him again and i use dual dex +5 rings and dual cleaver+7. what happens? owned him again..and he coodnt even take my hp down. then i say, "money pls?" and he still wont give it to me. what a faggggggggg

RAZ0R

rofl, i met the guy ingame and i said, "how bout this, if i beat u 1v1 then i get my money back. and if u beat me then ill give u another 12gb." so i go to the arena POWN the guy, my hp barely goes down. then he says, " take off the dd" i wasnt using dd...lol so i take off my gryphon armor to show him. beat him again without my valks on. (btw this guy babashopped the account and has shard+8 etc etc.) then he says zzz take off the scrolls. i say lol im not using scrolls. so i vs him again and i use dual dex +5 rings and dual cleaver+7. what happens? owned him again..and he coodnt even take my hp down. then i say, "money pls?" and he still wont give it to me. what a faggggggggg[/b]
    lol, hes in losttime what did u expect, how many of them actually know how to play thier characters??

HotAsIce

If you want a real fight, pm ang3luss, and see if he'll 1v1 you with his FP and +5 cleavers :lol:

KingSolomon

LOL! hmm... well just for everyone's information to set everything straight on the forums, i was the real owner of thrice99 on ares. the account was sold a while ago and it was successful, but just for the record to everyone on ares who knows me, the original owner (me) had nothing to do, or any idea of what is going on in-game with the account anymore. i know the clan leader and he knew that the account was for sale, but he asked me a favor and wanted me to keep the rogue in clan until it was sold. the character was never disband from clan because i dont play or even sign on ares anymore. i just don't want my reputation for everyone of my friends on ares to think that i would fuck someone over, because they all know that i would never do something childish like that.

just wanted to clear that up for you and everyone else. i'm sorry for what happened and hopefully you can straighten things out but just for the record, the account has a new owner[/b]
    Yup, the real thrice wouldnt do that.
    Everyone knows you're GG.

<3 Thrice

Endlesslife 4 life! :wub:

If you want a real fight, pm ang3luss, and see if he&#39;ll 1v1 you with his FP and +5 cleavers :lol:[/b]
    i do . any time on msn . [email protected]
    ninja edit : i don&#39;t know how I come up in this story but some dudes on msn are pm&#39;ing me saying i scammed them or whatever, or think i may have been involved in this bullshit ... 12 gb ? asd.

and p.s. never believe any one in game unless the real owners pm and talk themselves on msn. ex. i can log spit2333&#39;s account and pretend im selling something for usd , sell it and then scam easily so .. beware , and don&#39;t believe everything u see on tv.

Banned

hehe sebby + ang taught me everything i know ^^

thrice

rofl, i met the guy ingame and i said, "how bout this, if i beat u 1v1 then i get my money back. and if u beat me then ill give u another 12gb." so i go to the arena POWN the guy, my hp barely goes down. then he says, " take off the dd" i wasnt using dd...lol so i take off my gryphon armor to show him. beat him again without my valks on. (btw this guy babashopped the account and has shard+8 etc etc.) then he says zzz take off the scrolls. i say lol im not using scrolls. so i vs him again and i use dual dex +5 rings and dual cleaver+7. what happens? owned him again..and he coodnt even take my hp down. then i say, "money pls?" and he still wont give it to me. what a faggggggggg[/b]

lol , yeah i&#39;ll try to talk to him for you about the whole situation, cause thats just dick.

HotAsIce

Saw the owner of thricey in arena today. Kicked his ass, and called him a scammer before he accused me of using scrolls and hit OK. Go me!

Banned

lol, hes in losttime what did u expect, how many of them actually know how to play thier characters??[/b]
    pm me ill show you

Banned

eh, thricey ain&#39;t the owner of thrice99. and Real thrice isn&#39;t a scammer + u don&#39;t have the real thrice msn

Screw u noob

Jason269

LOL SHUT UP NOOB

im sharing with thrice. also if ur gonna make a section about cheating do it with grammer and paragraphs. your words are all over the place!

ryan is owner of this account, i am sharing. ryan isn&#39;t a scammer LOL. BB go home.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I don&#39;t wanna get involved with the immaturity of Ryan, but all I can say is that Ryan is now the main player on thrice99.
    Before I knew it was him, we spoke once and he told me "he likes to keep a low profile" after 2 people on msn got backstabbed by him, supposedly got scammed by Ryan.
    He was always a phishy guy, and if someone ever said Ryan is a scammer, I actually would believe them 100% with no proof what so ever.
    Just my 2 cents, again, I&#39;m not getting involved in the immaturity I once dealt with speaking to Ryan.

PS - Ryan, maybe one day your msn freeze bug will work if you send it to me rather than threatening to use it on me and Kaz.

HotAsIce

Someone posted in the ares market section about how they got scammed by thrice99, this is the second time I&#39;ve seen a post about this char, so congrats in taking so much pride in sharing with a scammer :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast