Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

ThrowItDown scammer

This is a discussion on ThrowItDown scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Draven @ Pendexo's last reply. you have never shared with anyone, either your character or on someone ...
Page: 3

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    @ Pendexo's last reply.
    you have never shared with anyone, either your character or on someone else's? Trusting in such people? what do u mean by that?
    Ppl with 50 posts and 3 months since join date..

Banned Senior Member

It's funny that people in Europa section are selling chars for scammers who have been banned, with concrete proof that I sent to the mods, but nothing is being done because they're friends with the mods.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

i say, ban 'em all

^sherlock holmes up in this topic

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    It's funny that people in Europa section are selling chars for scammers who have been banned, with concrete proof that I sent to the mods, but nothing is being done because they're friends with the mods.
    Why not just post it publicly?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Why not just post it publicly?
    Because the mods take it as an attack against them and give me infractions for such things.

stupid infractions i think im still on probation. and post count really doesnt mean a whole lot. iv got a low post count and a recent join date and il get you vouchers for miles

if you have any inquire , perhaps a complain about how do we moderate this forum you're more than free to state your opinion in HERE, stop delairing ,thanks.

on topic:

@Draven : i wouldnt trust in a new guy that just ask me to have access to my stuff without even knowing him or in worse case leaving important stuff on the account without being sealed ,people doesnt use their brains to find worthy people, that is , people thinks that its easy to us to hand bans , but what guarants us that he's really a guilty ? nothing, here's come the community role wich is to avoid this kind of people(most of you're experts treating the new users as a trash with your troll comments), if i could so i'd ban all the accs that looks suspicious to me, but i've to trace them(ip, related accounts,emails etc etc) and find something concrete in order to ban them , i just can't work without a solid proff.

@coolboy2 to sum it up, if you talking about the warrior u reported to me , it isnt venomwarrior's warrior , its key's warrior he sent proffs to camat0z in a pm and they sorted it, the rest is being controled with the reports, "friend of mods" doesnt work here since all of us works in a neutral basis ,if you feel that some1 is doing that , then you're free to report it in the feedback section with proffs.

Little archer Senior Member

offtopic:

@mod, you know its "derailing" and "proofs", why do you insist in using that broken english? your posts lose a lot of credibility that way.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    offtopic:

@mod, you know its "derailing" and "proofs", why do you insist in using that broken english? your posts lose a lot of credibility that way.
    Haha, so sad yet so true

you gotta start the grammar bullshit again? get a damn book and start correcting every1 perhaps?, either you're trying to show your e-arrogant attitude or you're just plain tard to look at those meaningless mistakes at internet? , if you wont add anything relevant to the topic then dont post at all , last warn about going off-topic or i'll start handing infractions.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 04-30-2012 at 05:24 PM.

offtopic:

Here's an idea razor, post a thread in the feedback section :P

@Pendexo, so are the accounts Draven listed related? Because if he's giving himself vouches..

@ Pendexo. I know how the tracing down of a scammer here works, I did it well by using IP databases from 3 different forums. I will ask if any mod has sent pm's to the 3 IP matching accounts yet to see if infact it is from a Cafe. ThrowItDown was in Meerkats and used their RaidCall , one of them could verify maybe if he logged from cafe as well I believe. I know its hard to prove a sharing scam as you dont see it ahead of time to start taking precautionary screenshots. Just want to be sure.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

offtopic:

really, you're talking about broken english? please.

@coolboyp2
    How about showing us that concrete proof? Go off-topic whenever you fail, or leave the topic whenever Lavie wrecks you, classic scrub.

I agree with the changed title when it comes to those consistently accused of scamming, hacking, etc, because you can't expect every KO player to look into someone's trustworthiness, and we're here to protect those people, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    @ Pendexo. I know how the tracing down of a scammer here works, I did it well by using IP databases from 3 different forums. I will ask if any mod has sent pm's to the 3 IP matching accounts yet to see if infact it is from a Cafe. ThrowItDown was in Meerkats and used their RaidCall , one of them could verify maybe if he logged from cafe as well I believe. I know its hard to prove a sharing scam as you dont see it ahead of time to start taking precautionary screenshots. Just want to be sure.
    that might be able to be arranged but i dont run the raidcall i think Dumar does, so im sure he would gladly help.

He logged on our meerkat forums to sign up to be ed's sharer as well... so we might be able to check that also.

It's time I manned up and told the truth. I actually play from a Cafe, it's located inside some house down the street. Alot of people there play Knights as I do. I knew one of them there "Streakiller" the guy I did the deal with. This guy was all legit with the trade and he went first and all. But guess he turned out to be a scammer. But I didn't scam FunTime. I had noticed that streak had seen me talking with Fun about sharing his Mage and he saw me on the mage. I had kept getting d/c and I thought it was the internet. What i didnt know was that Streakiller or "Ace" as you call him was d/cing me from internet. Using Main Computer(Capable of viewing all screens and controlling screen(For Security purposes). I didn't notice this until I saw him using it myself 2 days ago when Fun was supposively scammed. I was talking with Fun at the time and I told him I had to go Brb(Washroom). And when I got back I noticed all the items and money was gone. I told Fun that we had gotten hacked. But of course like every person would go straight to the worst case senario he thought I scammed him. At the same time I saw Ace's screen and he was selling those items in Moradon. I tried to file a complain at the Cafe of what had happened but nothing was able to be done. I am sorry for Fun's loss and I am willing to pay him back his 12gb's from a EXP Prem or something I could buy, but I would have to continue sharing cause I didnt hack him. It is a little bit of my fault because I should've logged off when I went but I didn't think anyone would steep that low to get money.
    I am sorry for what I have caused FunTime. Hope we can work this out somehow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast