Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

ThrowItDown scammer

This is a discussion on ThrowItDown scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor offtopic: @mod, you know its "derailing" and "proofs", why do you insist in using that broken ...
Page: 5

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    offtopic:

@mod, you know its "derailing" and "proofs", why do you insist in using that broken english? your posts lose a lot of credibility that way.
    ^ this is just plain disrespectful. Why would you criticize a mod about his english through a post?
    PendexO wastes his own time trying to deal with scammers, while you just take attention away from his points by pointing out his "broken english." Go ahead, take a look at your post and see what use came out of it. If you truly cared about his grammar, take it to PM's.

And @ subtle racism, no comment... stop trying to be a rebel, bro.

Why would u share with a guy that uses a internet cafe? So much shit there. Also he has been only in ko4life for 2-3 months. Think about it before you share.!

Also the story reaks of ass

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Why would u share with a guy that uses a internet cafe? So much shit there. Also he has been only in ko4life for 2-3 months. Think about it before you share.!

Also the story reaks of ass
    cuz he didnt say he used a cafe any where b4 + hes probably not using one just a excuse that the mods basically "handed" to him.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    cuz he didnt say he used a cafe any where b4 + hes probably not using one just a excuse that the mods basically "handed" to him.
    yeah he never told me he plays at an internet cafe. and iv talked to him with a mic, didnt hear people in the backround.

btw he said hes gonna pay me back? havnt seen shit.

ps. why are all of you going off topic on my post? gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by FunTime View Post
    yeah he never told me he plays at an internet cafe. and iv talked to him with a mic, didnt hear people in the backround.

btw he said hes gonna pay me back? havnt seen shit.

ps. why are all of you going off topic on my post? gtfo
    Yeah if thats the case, he is lying hes ass off. And why would the cafe allow a kid to controll all the pc's? lol

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowItDown View Post
    It's time I manned up and told the truth. I actually play from a Cafe, it's located inside some house down the street. Alot of people there play Knights as I do. I knew one of them there "Streakiller" the guy I did the deal with. This guy was all legit with the trade and he went first and all. But guess he turned out to be a scammer. But I didn't scam FunTime. I had noticed that streak had seen me talking with Fun about sharing his Mage and he saw me on the mage. I had kept getting d/c and I thought it was the internet. What i didnt know was that Streakiller or "Ace" as you call him was d/cing me from internet. Using Main Computer(Capable of viewing all screens and controlling screen(For Security purposes). I didn't notice this until I saw him using it myself 2 days ago when Fun was supposively scammed. I was talking with Fun at the time and I told him I had to go Brb(Washroom). And when I got back I noticed all the items and money was gone. I told Fun that we had gotten hacked. But of course like every person would go straight to the worst case senario he thought I scammed him. At the same time I saw Ace's screen and he was selling those items in Moradon. I tried to file a complain at the Cafe of what had happened but nothing was able to be done. I am sorry for Fun's loss and I am willing to pay him back his 12gb's from a EXP Prem or something I could buy, but I would have to continue sharing cause I didnt hack him. It is a little bit of my fault because I should've logged off when I went but I didn't think anyone would steep that low to get money.
    I am sorry for what I have caused FunTime. Hope we can work this out somehow.
    i don't really understand , why would you play a sharer's account from internet cafe ? .....

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    how sad of you to resort to subtle racism... anyway, i know how it is but i just overlooked it this time.

id like to see you learn spanish on your own, and type / speak it almost perfectly :|

why would he? i dont even think he need it :P

so fucking sad u gotta bitch about the mods english to make u feel better irl, its just sad.

id like to hear u speak english, oh no u cant afford a mic, how sad.. get a life and dont be on these forums 24/7 bitching about usko/euko/mods lol

when u dont have anything to say in an argument on the internet, u correct his english or whatever language it is, and that is indeed fucking sad. grow up kid

Quote Originally Posted by Haiorusaki View Post

so fucking sad u gotta bitch about the mods english to make u feel better irl, its just sad.

id like to hear u speak english, oh no u cant afford a mic, how sad.. get a life and dont be on these forums 24/7 bitching about usko/euko/mods lol

when u dont have anything to say in an argument on the internet, u correct his english or whatever language it is, and that is indeed fucking sad. grow up kid
    gtfo off my post kid.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Haiorusaki View Post

dafuq? im not feeling better about correcting him, it was genuine advice.

and its not that i cant afford a mic, im just lazy. you must know me since you already know this, if theres anything sad in here, is the fact that you cant post in your main account.

so has he paid you back yet? or heard from him?
    i say ban the cunt before he scams some1 else.

he said he was going to pay me back and told me to quit bitching because hes going to pay me back. he has not tried to contact me nor has he paid me back shit

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345