Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

TIMMY NOT SCAMER BUT STILL HIS FAULT!

This is a discussion on TIMMY NOT SCAMER BUT STILL HIS FAULT! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as DeadHealer's acc got suspended i had to post it here. Guys u gota be smarter, from ur point of ...
Page: 3

dred1491

as DeadHealer's acc got suspended i had to post it here.

Guys u gota be smarter, from ur point of view, it is pointless for me to scam that 17 gbs, if i had almost full acces i knew all plat codes, teh seal code, and i could easily unseal everything and scam if it wanted to go there and it would be lot lot more then 17 gb, thing is "scammer" took that 1 shaula tail and he left 5 fangs(3 gb each on Ionia) that were in same inn next to it, wtf? who would do that? Scamers usualy takes everything they can, what heppen in this case then...
    I exped this char from 0 and knew Nick lot befor this serv came out. And talkin about Timmeh, he did put in some money in our char, he bought kc, but when i told him char is getting sold, next time i loged there, it was scammed.[/b]

Don't confuse OwnedbyTimmy with the other Timmy that was a scammer, they weren't the same person.

SoWhat

Don't confuse OwnedbyTimmy with the other Timmy that was a scammer, they weren't the same person.[/b]
    what other timmy? i think they are. the one who shared with Icy on Pheonix?

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Don't confuse OwnedbyTimmy with the other Timmy that was a scammer, they weren't the same person.[/b]
    I dont know no other Timmy, there was only 1 , Who shared with Icy aka Pheonix, then me.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I dont know no other Timmy, there was only 1 , Who shared with Icy aka Pheonix, then me.[/b]
    Yeah then you got Icy's character banned. Just think it through why the fuck would i scam you when i exped/pked on your account and bought it kc?
    I even gave you the warrior thing you needed to get 70 skill.. when i came to your account

Yeah then you got Icy's character banned. Just think it through why the fuck would i scam you when i exped/pked on your account and bought it kc?
    I even gave you the warrior thing you needed to get 70 skill.. when i came to your account[/b]
    1st refer to your sig
    2nd noone lvled that char it was exp bugged

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

I even gave you the warrior thing you needed to get 70 skill.. when i came to your account[/b]
    Cos u didnt want to leave with nothing after heard that char getin sold.

1st refer to your sig
    2nd noone lvled that char it was exp bugged[/b]
    noone wants ur dicky oppinions here

Hmm... I'll look into this since I know Timmy personally, message me on MSN Timmy.

nutsackatak1

Timmy's had infos of multiple accounts of mine. He's gg with the account sharing, I couldn't see em doin it

Lebroun

he also shared with pcoll where there was a "misunderstanding" aka scammed him

he also shared with pcoll where there was a "misunderstanding" aka scammed him[/b]
    wow, seriously, go die....
    if your gonna come on here and flame at me, get your facts straight first.
    i did not scam pat.

Lebroun

wow, seriously, go die....
    if your gonna come on here and flame at me, get your facts straight first.
    i did not scam pat.[/b]
    wtf are you talking about.......this topic is about timmy not you man

MM16

sry bro just cant see timmy scamming u lol

hes young... young ppl do stupid things, doesn't surprise me at all

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I'm gay[/b]
    Yes i know.

hes young... young ppl do stupid things, doesn't surprise me at all[/b]
    It's true that I'm young but that has nothing to do with whether i scammed him or not, and no i was going to play the priest with you guys...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast