Timpan aka [email protected]

This is a discussion on Timpan aka [email protected] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; his namne on this forum is NegerBulle i trusted him becuse i played with him for along time and we ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

his namne on this forum is NegerBulle i trusted him becuse i played with him for along time and we are both swedish lol if it was closer to my place i would smash him lol but i cant so any skåning do that for me xD i give his address and more
    he stole shell+7 chitin+7 ib+7 and some jewels +8 +9 +7 nothing rly big but it sucks lol...

LifeStyle

his namne on this forum is NegerBulle i trusted him becuse i played with him for along time and we are both swedish lol if it was closer to my place i would smash him lol but i cant so any skåning do that for me xD i give his address and more
    he stole shell+7 chitin+7 ib+7 and some jewels +8 +9 +7 nothing rly big but it sucks lol...[/b]
    wish i was his neighbour... i feel like . . . =) B)

g0dly

wish i was his neighbour... i feel like . . . =) B)[/b]

huhu.

helnix

fag timpan we all hate that fukin 12 years old ghey kiddo

NeGerBulle

where should i start? this isnt even timpan, this is sibyl(his brother) /fuckface,
    and as i told u, timpan wasnt the one who scammed u. stiffler traded he´s account with timpan(so it was timpans acc) then timpan sold it, stiffler put his items on it and then the new owner took the items, as simple as that..dont blame timpan

Banned Senior Member

lol why didnt he tell me that he sold it already? its seems more like scam then he resold it>;< and btw i had the stuff for a week on it why didnt the turk take the stuff earlyer...