Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tindall and Deris(second player of d33k) SCAMMERS

This is a discussion on Tindall and Deris(second player of d33k) SCAMMERS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thx aaron lets go go go private server <3...
Page: 3

tindall

Thx aaron lets go go go private server <3

prestige459

i go with u guys tindal is legit, u guys who accuse him are just stupid immature kids, grow up plz

tindall

Here is what got sent to me from a person on MSN
    Showing Darksinn with mick&#39;s items supposivly

LoveHurts

wow you fucking kids are stupid get a fucking life go outside and see the sun once in your god damn life. why would you think tindall would hack someone i known tindall for awhile and i dont think he would ever hack one of your guys piece of shit acc. tindall is a legit player and if you guys think he hack you then you really need to get check just because you think giga didnt hack you and tindall was the only person you could think of why would u point fingers to him if you have no proof it was him i so far havnt seen any evidence that he has hack and unless you show me he did and i see it with my own eyes i will believe u. And second how does anyone know if you just hack your own acc and try to blame someone else just bc you to be the center of attention you guys really need to get a life and stop playing this fucking retarded game. Also how about you get some money and buy gold to seal your god damn items

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123