TIRELESS = SCAMER

This is a discussion on TIRELESS = SCAMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all, Pls guys dont sell to Tireless nothing, im been scamed by the way more stupid of the world ...
Page: 1

Morodo

hi all, Pls guys dont sell to Tireless nothing, im been scamed by the way more stupid of the world h34r:

he use 2 acc for buy and sell in moradon. well this what happen too me:

I was selling a Sherion, shouting on moradon, when Tireless pm me say "I ofert WP+Elfbelt+Item" i say "no thnks need Tota+8"
    then other Acc (Iwannakillu some thing like this Name) pm me say "S> TOTA+8, Rap+8........ need rogue items", well i say i have sherion, then he say me need efl + wp :unsure:

then u know what happen ^^ i trade Sherenion for WP + EFl then i PM iwannakillu and he say wait.... and DC..

well i speack with 2 players, and they say me "i was scamed by tireles by the same way" :S

well, i think i need be more carefull with the people btw he is TURK ( <_< ) i dont have any personal with Turk people , i dont hate turks for that, but i think for peoples like this guy the game is going to SUX To more SUX...

Well get a funny day and be happy just a game ^_^

Pd: srry for the loooong story ^_^

Banned Senior Member

Hehe I did some trade&#39;s with this turks never got scammed ore somthing

and u dont got proof

Morodo

What ever, im just warnig u....

nelsonbelson got scammed the same way...nelson was selling md+8 and he offered RE...but nelson wanted WE...so he pms nelson on anohter account selling WE for a RE....so nelson does the trade...and gets stuck with the RE....this guy has scammed many people this way..hes a fag

He does use 2 accounts, I bought a bp dd25 off him. I was looking for a Hb+7 so I just went with it for the hell of it since I had no luck with my trading junk for different items and it was worth less(what i was selln) than a hb anyways.

Never ending DC&#39;s and excuses, then just started to ignore me.

it isnt really a scam since u did the trade, it was ur own stupidity to trade ur sherion for cheaper items and try to trade a random person for it. next time tell the guy with the tota +8 that some1 is trading elf+wp for sherion and to trade him. if he refuses then forget them both (or just the guy on 2 acc&#39;s :P)