Tomjerry scammer private server MostWantedKO

This is a discussion on Tomjerry scammer private server MostWantedKO within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Scammed Iron Neckle from clan, he said he was selling and give every1 a share. He actually sold it, but ...
Page: 1

Default Tomjerry scammer private server MostWantedKO

Scammed Iron Neckle from clan, he said he was selling and give every1 a share.
    He actually sold it, but for $$ and didn't share. He is from Egypt and i guess he badly need money.

Just a warning to other ppl if he scams me why wouldn't he scam any1 else for a few bucks.

Only proof i got is me and my guildmembers and that the Iron Neck dropped in my inventory and his selling post on gamers4life.

Ingame Name private server: Doctorstring
    Discord: bethepro#2347
    Last edited by Kallop; 02-25-2022 at 08:24 AM.

i know this guy TomJerry. he scammed from me Hell Breaker +7 before in profesionalko. he told me to send money to his Western Union and i did but he blocked me after. he was play in name FoxMovies something like this

Quote Originally Posted by Stift View Post
    Scammed Iron Neckle from clan, he said he was selling and give every1 a share.
    He actually sold it, but for $$ and didn't share. He is from Egypt and i guess he badly need money.

Just a warning to other ppl if he scams me why wouldn't he scam any1 else for a few bucks.

Only proof i got is me and my guildmembers and that the Iron Neck dropped in my inventory and his selling post on gamers4life.

Ingame Name private server: Doctorstring
    Whatsapp:
    ±0201095428237
    Discord: bethepro#2347
    Frist of all I know this kenan2015 is friend of Saif and he said bla bla
    Number 2
    Chrname prittstift in game
    Discord name is myke#8666
    And in Discord is stift I don't care this guys is scam not me he take alot of items drop and never do share and this is my proof about iron neck he said I scam I didn't drop it my clan give it to me BCS I was full help them and more active
    This picture of this prittstift when he drop Frist rol and didn't share and I was talking to leader clan said he didn't want share
    Look guys please
    https://ibb.co/mByjVQK
    But our my share to my friend there look plss
    https://ibb.co/XYdHS4V
    https://ibb.co/YtqN3fp
    https://ibb.co/c6mHjLr
    Pls look to last picture chat in game 😂
    And I can post more
    And this other rol going to his friend but this guys is good friend and I respect him that why I don't care

https://ibb.co/dDPn5jQ
    Sry for I was in work that why i get later answer thx for your
    There u getting your answer gl

Quote Originally Posted by kenan2015 View Post
    i know this guy TomJerry. he scammed from me Hell Breaker +7 before in profesionalko. he told me to send money to his Western Union and i did but he blocked me after. he was play in name FoxMovies something like this
    Ànd just all ppl there looking to his picture and what I rewards gold bar and other one drop the iron neck after he give to me 🤣🤣

Probation Senior Member

TomJerry You are a fuckin pile of shit. Just because other people get items doesnt mean you can take the iron neck for yourself and sell it off for $$ you just admitted to being a fuckin pussy to this entire forum and the mods. I dont understand why youre not banned yet.

TomJerry I don’t see any proof on the picture. Only the drops off a ROL and a clan members use the ROL (cause the clan leader Tuke agreed). The other picture drops a ROL in a random/clan party and you bought it for a shard and silverbar?
    The ROL is still on my account and still using it as clan item. And if the clan leader wants it back he can get it back. What about the Iron neck? You sold it for $ and didn’t share anything. It’s just a big scam! You got already banned from clan and discord, hopefully you will never find a new clan so you can scam again. My word is said I’m not gonna spill my energy on you anymore.
    Cya

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    TomJerry You are a fuckin pile of shit. Just because other people get items doesnt mean you can take the iron neck for yourself and sell it off for $$ you just admitted to being a fuckin pussy to this entire forum and the mods. I dont understand why youre not banned yet.
    U r fukig idoita or what I didn't drop the iron neck look his picture other ppl get it idoita I drop gold bar and this guys give it to me BCS server is die and I didn't sold it I didn't give it to this guy BCS this saif said I don't give u money that all

TomJerry I don’t see any proof on the picture. Only the drops off a ROL and a clan members use the ROL (cause the clan leader Tuke agreed). The other picture drops a ROL in a random/clan party and you bought it for a shard and silverbar?
    The ROL is still on my account and still using it as clan item. And if the clan leader wants it back he can get it back. What about the Iron neck? You sold it for $ and didn’t share anything. It’s just a big scam! You got already banned from clan and discord, hopefully you will never find a new clan so you can scam again. My word is said I’m not gonna spill my energy on you anymore.
    Cya
    https://ibb.co/c6mHjLr
    Look this picture chat plss I really bought it and give the money and shard to this guys and ask ppl come to twon for get share plss any one looking chat PT pls what this guys said about your rol I have proof when I ask u u take all items u didn't answer idoita and said to tuke and he said I can't ask u to share and u said u didnt share so who is scam xd

Cya
    Really you funny guy u said u can back the rol after server die ....and u said I get kick from clan lol really I didn't get kick ...
    U know the clan is disabled just don't make yourself samrt

Ngl, there really isn't any evidence posted here. The whole thing seems like a mess.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Ngl, there really isn't any evidence posted here. The whole thing seems like a mess.
    Yep Goodluck. lmao

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-27-2023, 10:08 AM