Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

TopCat/NoobyBooby

This is a discussion on TopCat/NoobyBooby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm srry but I just had to come here and comment. Let me start off with my story, as I ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm srry but I just had to come here and comment. Let me start off with my story, as I know TopCat more then anyone here, at least the longest time being. MYKO had ended and therefore many players were trying to find another game to play, while most of them came to play on USKO. At that time the newest server that was out was Girakon, so that is why as you can recognize Girakon has alot of MYKO players in it. So TopCat starts of playing Girakon and during his commencement of the server he tries to find "famous MYKO players'" msns so he can ask them to come play in his newly formed Girakon clan called McDonalds. I said I won't be playing anymore KO after MYKO was closed, but I was dragged by Ehsan (TopCat) to it once again. I was the assitant to the clan which in a couple days was renamed to SacredSouls. During the next 2-3 weeks we had tons of famous MYKO players come to TC's clan, and I am too lazy to name names, but basically half the people from the top MYKO clan Mangos. At the first week or so, Ehsan was a fine person, but then the paycheck came, and he started buying people stuff, like he bought me my Crimson Set +7/12hp and Elixir Staff +7. He started off buying accounts as well, the first account he bought was the all famous clan leader "Elektrik". So with all this money to waste, he buys everyone armors/weapons and for some people accounts. I didn't like it, I myself if you ask anyone who was in the clan at that time, as an assitant I was the one standing up the most to TC, trying to stop doing what he is doing since it will only ruin the clan. The next thing you know, it came to the day where he asks "Do you want me to buy you a lvl 72 mage", I was like WOW, a lvl 72 mage, that was actually a high level at the time of the server, but I simply said no. And then it hit him, all of the Mangos and myself have seen what he was doing. He was trying to control everyone by buying them stuff, and accounts, and just use us, to play on those accounts and be with him in the clan. So therefore me and the other MYKO players created our own clan, and leaving TopCat to his own half-bought "afk chars". From then on people realized that he was stupid enough, and that anyone who attempted a scam would succeed. I think you have been scammed like 10 times or something so far in Girakon? But HEY, whats that to you, you complain on ko4life for a few days and then forget about and say, "eh wth ill just buy a new char". What I am trying to say he tried to buy us stuff in order to have control over us, but it didn't work, because we saw what was coming, HE WOULD HAVE KIKED US OFF THE CHARS AFTER SOME TIME OF US LVLING THE CHAR AND MAKING HIS CLAN FAMOUS, just as he did right now to NoobyBooby.

As you can see, his KO history on Girakon, which most of you weren't aware of, isn't quite good, as I said I have forseen that this will happen 1 day, and that 1 day I will be on ko4life reading that someone got kiked off of one of TC"s accounts after playing it for for many months. So do you still think he is trustable and fair? Sure he is trustable, I would trust the guy in a trade for sure. But when it comes to being fair, no he isn't. How low can you go of scamming back an IB and blackmailing NoobyBooby. NoobyBooby thought that an IB was a fair compensation for lvling someone from 74 to 78 and gaining TONNNNS of NPs for the clan? That's ridiculously stupid, anyone else would want more then an IB for doing, as I recall he was the one gaining the most NPs in the clan, to which it got you to whatever spot you guys are now on the clan rankings. But that doesn't matter, he thought it was fair for an IB, and that was his choice. You actually haven't even told us why he got kicked off in the first place? I want to hear this ridiculously excuse. Knowing you TC, you will lay low, let people play your accounts still and in a few weeks or months have the same thing happen, you will just kick someone since they have leveled you enough.

As for the people that are backing him up, I am cool with most of you, but come on seriously can you suck the guys balls anymore, don't they ever dry up? Just cause he is known the be the biggest babashopper on the server, and just cause you did a GG trade with him, doesn't mean you have to suck up to him even more so you can get a crappy compensation NoobyBooby did. TopCat was always a noob when it comes to the actual KO, on MYKO he sucked since he couldn't "babashop" items, here is maybe somewhat ok since he can buy a whole bunch of INs, IBs, ROLs, EMEs, or whatever it is, but skill wise he sucks ass. As for one thing I am suprised, Jonny, out of all the people, you are the only rouge that beat me on Girakon when I played RandomNoob, but that is cause we only had one VS and I know I could beat you other times, but that doesn't matter, the point is I thought you were a self-rightous person, and had lots of respect for you man, but seeing you kiss Ehsan's ass like this just wares that off. As I said, Ehsan sucks up to all people that are the called or known as the best players, just like he did to NoobyBooby and myself, but unlike NoobyBooby I saw that he was going to use me, and I simply said no ty, I don't need your account or your babad stuff.

I know it is some random shit I've listed up there, but finally saying, you deserve this Ehsan, you deserve it BIG TIME, for all the people that you have used on Girakon. There is a saying "What goes around, comes around". Who knows why you did it, as I said probably some lame excuse to get rid of the best Girakon rouge. Who knows it is maybe that, you might have thought that if you get rid of the best rouge on Girakon, that you would take his spot. But I got news for you, you were never skillful and you never will be, therefore you will never be top just like name TopCat cries for "being top".

As you can see people it has finally come to realizing the truth about TopCat, he attempted a scam/blackmail in order to get what he wants. NoobyBooby has always been trustable and I would trust him WAY more then I trust TopCat.

KalaBunga Senior Member

eshan is quite a nice guy.

but i have to agree at you some point

remeber when he asked me ifi had friends from diez i found em but they did not play active inof so he kicked them off 1 guy was quite pissed the ohter one was np with it.

anyways

staying out of this.

Banned

Some1 close this please, im sorry unbeatable but we don't need another topic like this, the last one was enough.
    Im sure every1 has his own opinions about topcat/noobybooby, but what's done is done, period. If every1 that has to say something about some matter makes a topic, then... you know the answer.
    We are judging what noobybooby did in the present, not what's the background of topcat or w/e, he fucked up by doing what he did, and thats for what hes being punished for.

Im also sure Topcat has his own reasons to kick nooby off the char, and LOL at the part where he tries to control you by buying you stuff, havent you considered he was being nice , that he just wanted you to play with him and his friends? some people are just so goddamn ignorant. and if he got scammed those many times, is because he trusts a lot in people. and that's a good thing, dont blame him for trusting, blame those bastards for scamming him.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

So you think he was buying you stuff because he was trying to control you?

You sir are a seriously flawed person. How do you know he wasn't being nice. You think he was trying to use your to level his chars?

I haven't talked to him but reading your story sounds stupid. How do you know he hasn't had a good reason to kick noobybooby2 off his chars. And now look what noobybooby did.

I could be wrong, but im just trying to pose a different side to everything you have written.

KalaBunga Senior Member

p.s
    resser3d you stille owe me 20m sinds 2005 on diezp

>AppleSauce<

20k usd so he "can control people" in a game?

i think he just likes this game and wants to be badass in it....

doubt sumone would spend 20k USD becus they wanted control :P

To prevent from other of these topics reoccuring that other members might post, maybe the best is to keep this one open .

As I said you guys haven't known TopCat as I have, if you have you would have known that he was doing this to control his clan as he is doing now. Why do you think his clan consists of all his bought chars that he lets others play? It's because without having people kissing his ass and without people playing his characters he wouldn't have anything on this server, he already lost a shitload of friends, that's if he ever considered them as friends or maybe even thought if them as "dummies".

You guys don't have to believe me, because what am I, just another guy right? Well after all I know I can't do anything against a guy that babashops the whole Girakon market, and has like 100+ people sucking up to him every move he makes.

If you guys don't believe me that he isn't trying to control, ask anyone that played in his clan from the beginning, but oh yeah you can't cause all basically quit girakon. But since I was the assitant in SacredSouls, which is TopCat's clan, I am the one telling you what he did whether you believe it or not. At that time you guys didn't even hear of the name TopCat. Actually why do you think he is called T0pCat now instead of TopCat? Cause he was banned using msn bug (also known as koxp) here, shows you his past, and once again if you don't believe me, you don't have to. But ask NoobyBooby why he got kiked off, I am not gonna share it through here since it is their problem, but it is the lamest excuse ever just trying to overpower NoobyBooby into making him do what Ehsan says, but NoobyBooby resists his commands as always just like I did, and therefore he decided to kik him off.

You guys think the guy is innocent cause he buys all the stuff from all of you, and yes of course he is trustable when it comes to buying something. But is he the guy that you thought he was? No, he used to be different back in MYKO, but USKO totally ruined his personality.

Unbeatable, all you ever did was beg him for a 77-80 mage, shut the fuck up.

Unbeatable, all you ever did was beg him for a 77-80 mage, shut the fuck up.[/b]
    I don't need to beg him for a mage lol, I don't need to suck his ass to get me one. Let me remind you if you are to stupid to read. He offered me a lvl 72 mage at the beginning of server when everyone was low level and I refused. What makes you think I'll take a mage from this fag? Srry but no, I don't need one since I am running the #1 clan in the KE version KO and it's quite fun there. He tried to bribe me a few times but not gonna work, just cause I go to his topics such as his one in clan section to post some bullshit to bump the topic and get my posted counted, doesn't mean I really want that. I'd rather go play on my level 70 mage on girakon that is left, then being controlled on a level 80 mage.

Banned

Wrong topic :mellow:

baba find a lvl 80 mage with leet items and ill share it ^^

or if not ill share the priest when its lvl 80 ^^, u know my MYKO pirest skills :P[/b]
    baba get me a lvl 77+ mage, with some nice items, MUST BE ALL SEALED BY U , and provide me with pots and scrolls, and ill gain for u like 200k np a month
    and im actually serious[/b]
    Kizz azz plzzz, sorry i can't find more, there probably is.

Seekor

To be completely honest i can see where the man may be coming from. Indeed myself I am one of topcats sharers and I can tell that he is just a nice guy and that he wants the chars to be played and would like close friends around him. This just seems to be defending a scammer right now who made a mistake and your using topcat's babashopping and allowing sharers to play his accounts to back up your accusations. But come on man in no way scamming is okay and there is no excuses for doing so. I understand that you may have been frustrated about what had happened but I am sure topcat would have beem more than happy to talk about it and work out a payment.

Knowing you TC, you will lay low, let people play your accounts still and in a few weeks or months have the same thing happen, you will just kick someone since they have leveled you enough.[/b]
    he is known the be the biggest babashopper on the server.[/b]
    heres what i dont get. If he is already such a big babashopper, why wouldnt he just babashop a higher lvl character? i dont think that he would really just BUY people accounts to use, and let em lvl then kick em off........

aand no i've never traded with him before, and i dont think i've ever talked to him. But im only commenting based on what i read in your post.

Sounds like maybe control is confused with the expectation of some loyalty...seen a ton of 2 faces in the game but loyalty is a real prize.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast