Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

TopCat/NoobyBooby

This is a discussion on TopCat/NoobyBooby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i shared ArticAngel and i quit that char coz he was controlling me saying i had to get 25% a ...
Page: 10

i shared ArticAngel and i quit that char coz he was controlling me saying i had to get 25% a day in 5 hrs.. lol then when i shared SimplyJZ he told jase to kick me from that char or top would ban the ally with Volts because i wasent lvling topcats char anymore..

iiason

this topic is just gettin more and more ridiculous.

egos just get bigger and bigger.

great drama >.<

b1rdy

i shared ArticAngel and i quit that char coz he was controlling me saying i had to get 25% a day in 5 hrs.. lol then when i shared SimplyJZ he told jase to kick me from that char or top would ban the ally with Volts because i wasent lvling topcats char anymore..[/b]
    Bray xD...more and more drama ayaya :]

I played myko xydonis (was nobody) but i only knew you by name, you were so low level. Played in pk party with you in USKO on rickrolled 1-2 times i think. I thought you were a very good mage. Was impressed by you.

This post seems to be a jab at TC more than you trying to set some record straight about the fairness of the incident between tc n nooby. But the real reason im posting is to clarify..

"And guess what the latest update on LSKO forums is, a post written by a ex-MYKO player that played with TopCat

Posted: Jun 17 2008, 12:38 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
    Member No.: 4,734

well even if nooby did scam it, not saying he did, like ive said before what goes around comes around cause in myko top scammed my priest in darkshadows clan named healer4u, was made for clan for rez and bossing and when he got the info then when he left clan he took everything that i and a few others worked rly hard to get for the char. so yea who cares."

I was co-leader of Darkshadows and i played with the person who posted this longer than anyone else has. We started playing together actually. That priest had many many users, more than 5 in clan used him for bossing, when it was scammed, many in DS thought TC had done it. But to be fair, my co-leader was spreading some lies at that time about Tc, they were real life friends who had a big fight and Tc was kicked by him for the fight. Soon after TC left clan that healer4u had items taken...so at the time it was reasonable for the owner of healer4u to believe Tc had done it, but to be accurate, we never asked Tc nor ever had any proof.

I think posting this with no proof is the same as spreading rumors. Noone can ask the poster what happened because they don&#39;t know him, noone is shown proof because there was none, but i&#39;ll bet money people who have read this now either think its true or wonder if its true. Either way ,if your goal is fairness, is a failure. Feels irresponsible to me. If you have more invested in hurting Tc than uncovering "why nooby was kicked of account" it will cloud your judgement. IMO this is what has happened here

u don&#39;t even play a real KO server, so pls don&#39;t even compare ur PRIVATE server ass to USKO where real competition is[/b]

lol

pk in usko isnt hard or really competetative, just a bunch of turks ksing. You do get some good action here or there, but its meh usually. As for LSKO, having played it, its the warriors with 3k atp and 1500 def covered by 3 turk healers with cs&#39;s is boring as shit. I even got some kills too, most of the rogues pot, and the rogues who mh run at redball.

Both of you are over exaggerating to flex your e muscles, its not working, and you just look stupid.

1: Don&#39;t lie now because it is impossible to get 60k np per war, I know it is possible to get 60k np for all 3 wars, but for 1 war, HAHA. Anyway if you were such a big NP maker how come until a while ago before I quit you had only like 500-600k NP, and you were on girakon from day 1 here?

2: You can keep on talking shit about it, but the fact that you haven&#39;t come to at least try it out, and I have tryed both out, means nothing to me. Meaning that you are only saying it just to reflect my points, like everyone is here, good job .

3: 0k br0, says the person who I have never pked in a party with, or against with, maybe like 2-3 in my whole time playing Girakon, but thats cause im in north america while you are somewhere in the middle east.

4: For people that can&#39;t read I will repeat this one time. It wasn&#39;t my descion on whether or not to NT the char to humans, so I asked Van (who wasn&#39;t even playing at the time), he said don&#39;t do it, level to level 80, and I will let you NT and NC if you want, so that was my goal until the IP thing occurred.

As for talking about the "shit" server I play, do you really think these people found it shit to join also: Delicious (playing Freekaleek atm), Havoc (Jay), vhf (DaddyCooL&#39;s sharer), Yachiru, Andy (Gangstaman who played Freekaleek), TakeMeDown, IamSick, Bananko (MINOOOR), EatMe (Puzjel), Batina/Bog, Cradow (FrankTheTank), Modiana (MillionDollarBaby), Stylo, Aviv (Kloud&#39;s sharer) and many more, but these are just some of the people that went on from Girakon to this "shitty server" as u call it.[/b]
    1: 60k per war isn&#39;t hard, not to mention it is in a party of 8. Again, this is something you would probably never experienced in, because you think everyone is shit compare to you and you rather run around buffless and get pwned. I only had 600k np because I donated 150k to Syndicate and when clan got disbanded / bugged, I didn&#39;t get any of it back. Unlike you, I actually had to level my own account without sharers, so the first 3-4 months I was basically busy leveling and farming. That was when Platinum Premium wasn&#39;t release either, so take a seat and stfu. The last 2 months before I quit, I have had H and Nazi for monthly symbol for 2 months straight, and that was when I made 400-500k of my NPs. Don&#39;t lie? Sorry I am not like you, I dont pull shit out of my ass.

2: For the last time, no one gives a shit about LSKO, why is it so hard to get this point across to you?

3: I play from Canada btw, are you fucking dumb or something? Middle East? LMAO, STFU. Once again you are pullnig shit out of my ass.

4: For the last time, learn to play your own account? Stop complaining. If you had your own account in the first place, you wouldn&#39;t make this thread crying about getting kicked off someone else&#39;s account lol.

Girakon is an ordinary server, nothing special. All servers have their good players, so don&#39;t get over your head again.

You pwned yourself even more on every post. It is rather amusing.

PS: noobybooby is not the best sin on Girakon either.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I pwn you all so everyone take a seat, and stfu =P

In seriousness, only admins and globals have the power to close these topics so im afraid i cant do anything about it =[

Banned

I pwn you all so everyone take a seat, and stfu =P

In seriousness, only admins and globals have the power to close these topics so im afraid i cant do anything about it =[[/b]
    =(

*cough* loser. *cough*

lJudgementDayl

theunbeatable is just bragging and if he wants to let him that doesnt means hes as good as he says he is :lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

noobs, booted out sharers, rejects after patched booted them off, noobs who can&#39;t play USKO.... all under one category and all in LSKO
    ur a noob and ur lvl70 mage isnoob too, u dont need premium to get in sometimes,
    doesn&#39;t matter tho cus ur crap and u&#39;d be donating NP like the pro mage u say u are...
    u don&#39;t even play a real KO server, so pls don&#39;t even compare ur PRIVATE server ass to USKO where real competition is[/b]
    I am guessing that you are new the server, oh wait, yes u are. You are the one that recently(well like 4-5 months ago) bought Dragonite, the user that sucked ass after Trip sold it, cause Trip was good, but your just an embarrassment to the name. Oh guess what I just heard you are Wurrier from MYKO forums, yet aka "the biggest MYKO forum spammer and the most annoying fuk on forums", funny thing is are you trying to be the #1 posts person on ko4life? I just got told that you are the new Dragonite, which gave me quite a good laugh, and one word for you, noob. I have played MYKO, USKO and this private server, so I am the one that can compare the 3, you have played MYKO, USKO and only played FORUMS, so u can compare only MYKO and USKO, so i suggest you stfu.

1. u like to start something knowing u will get owned after? u either looking attention or u just plain retarded.

2. im a lvl 75 human mage with 300 ac and 2.8k hp unbuff with ok/average gear for a mage, u think i really care if i lose a 1v1 to a lvl 78 sin with hardcore usded gear? just to let u know, anyone in the server can beat me 1v1 and i know there is something about me that others cant stand, and winning a 1v1 against me is a big accomplishment for them. ( many times i got hate mails from Takemedown after a pk session, i wonder what that was about? )

3. im an astronaut and working for NASA in real life bro!! really i dont need to know about ur life, but based on my observation, im not really convinced u are someone that capable of do that much. ty bb [/b]
    We come to MAGICWONGDONG, another jealous mage?

1: Yes I do like to something that I know everyone will flame since it is fun responding to these, and yet you call it getting owned?

2: You are a noob in that case who from what I heard is a 3 hit mage anyway, GG. You are an embarasment to mages since you drop so fast, and if you feel proud on pouncing on 1 rouge with your party of 8, then feel proud u gg mage.

3: No one asked for my personal life, but you making that comment that I have nothing in life, nah uh. As I said 90% average is about 5% above the cut-off rate for medical school, meaning that I will be easily accepted. kkthxbb

If you are the previous owner of MAGICWONGDONG, aka ___SlyHand___ from Demios, Wurrier&#39;s side kick bitch, I will post this in caps so everyone can see it. THIS GUY IS JUST HATING ON ME CAUSE HE HIMSELF WAS PLAYING LSKO FOR ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS AND DURING THAT TIME HE WAS BEGGING MY ASS FOR CLAN EVERY SINGLE DAY AND I WAS TRYING TO BE POLITE BY SAYING "SRRY WE ARE FULL ATM BUT I WILL ADD YOU ONCE A SLOT OPENS" AND YET I NEVER ADDED HIM, SO HE GETS "MAD" AND YET STILL KISSED MY ASS SINCE I WAS THE LEADER OF THE #1 CLAN." Now you quit LSKO and are back to Girakon, why is that, is it cause you weren&#39;t good in LSKO or is it cause the SOOO competitive Girakon made you feel better as a pk person.

I played myko xydonis (was nobody) but i only knew you by name, you were so low level. Played in pk party with you in USKO on rickrolled 1-2 times i think. I thought you were a very good mage. Was impressed by you.

This post seems to be a jab at TC more than you trying to set some record straight about the fairness of the incident between tc n nooby. But the real reason im posting is to clarify..

"And guess what the latest update on LSKO forums is, a post written by a ex-MYKO player that played with TopCat

Posted: Jun 17 2008, 12:38 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
    Member No.: 4,734

well even if nooby did scam it, not saying he did, like ive said before what goes around comes around cause in myko top scammed my priest in darkshadows clan named healer4u, was made for clan for rez and bossing and when he got the info then when he left clan he took everything that i and a few others worked rly hard to get for the char. so yea who cares."
    I was co-leader of Darkshadows and i played with the person who posted this longer than anyone else has. We started playing together actually. That priest had many many users, more than 5 in clan used him for bossing, when it was scammed, many in DS thought TC had done it. But to be fair, my co-leader was spreading some lies at that time about Tc, they were real life friends who had a big fight and Tc was kicked by him for the fight. Soon after TC left clan that healer4u had items taken...so at the time it was reasonable for the owner of healer4u to believe Tc had done it, but to be accurate, we never asked Tc nor ever had any proof.

I think posting this with no proof is the same as spreading rumors. Noone can ask the poster what happened because they don&#39;t know him, noone is shown proof because there was none, but i&#39;ll bet money people who have read this now either think its true or wonder if its true. Either way ,if your goal is fairness, is a failure. Feels irresponsible to me. If you have more invested in hurting Tc than uncovering "why nooby was kicked of account" it will cloud your judgement. IMO this is what has happened here[/b]
    Thank you for the comment, I do appreciate people who even after all my bragging still call me good. As for MYKO, I was a low level (63) since it was hard to level in a "legit" way, and not to have people like TopCat claim they leveled to lvl 70 so fast since they have played the game for such a long time, and yet HE WAS MACROING (another word for present day koxp) to get his ass to 70, while I worked my ass off leveling manually at harpies. And I am not quite familiar with that story, since I have been only told my a numerous of people, but looks like there is a second side of the story as well, and since both the stories sound true, I am not taking any side to either of them.

lol

pk in usko isnt hard or really competetative, just a bunch of turks ksing. You do get some good action here or there, but its meh usually. As for LSKO, having played it, its the warriors with 3k atp and 1500 def covered by 3 turk healers with cs&#39;s is boring as shit. I even got some kills too, most of the rogues pot, and the rogues who mh run at redball.
    Both of you are over exaggerating to flex your e muscles, its not working, and you just look stupid.[/b]
    It is true what you say that pk in USKO isn&#39;t hard or competitve since it is a bunch of turks ksing. As for LSKO, you have played it for a short period of time, and if I didn&#39;t get in the right pk parties myself I would find it boring also, and it&#39;s not a place where you can solo as a rouge since KE is all about teamwork, but as for me, the description that you described "warriors with 3k atp and 1500 def covered with 3 healers", that is actually describing my clan mostly, and yet we have earned those items. BTW that was BETA meaning items were flying out crazy, and yet it was fun there, but now there isn&#39;t such a thing as "tons of CSs" , since the first and only CS that there is on the server is which my clan got from Isiloon, so my clan&#39;s healers aren&#39;t anymore "invincible", but just hard to kill still.

1: 60k per war isn&#39;t hard, not to mention it is in a party of 8. Again, this is something you would probably never experienced in, because you think everyone is shit compare to you and you rather run around buffless and get pwned. I only had 600k np because I donated 150k to Syndicate and when clan got disbanded / bugged, I didn&#39;t get any of it back. Unlike you, I actually had to level my own account without sharers, so the first 3-4 months I was basically busy leveling and farming. That was when Platinum Premium wasn&#39;t release either, so take a seat and stfu. The last 2 months before I quit, I have had H and Nazi for monthly symbol for 2 months straight, and that was when I made 400-500k of my NPs. Don&#39;t lie? Sorry I am not like you, I dont pull shit out of my ass.

2: For the last time, no one gives a shit about LSKO, why is it so hard to get this point across to you?

3: I play from Canada btw, are you fucking dumb or something? Middle East? LMAO, STFU. Once again you are pullnig shit out of my ass.

4: For the last time, learn to play your own account? Stop complaining. If you had your own account in the first place, you wouldn&#39;t make this thread crying about getting kicked off someone else&#39;s account lol.

Girakon is an ordinary server, nothing special. All servers have their good players, so don&#39;t get over your head again.

You pwned yourself even more on every post. It is rather amusing.

PS: noobybooby is not the best sin on Girakon either.[/b]
    1: If you are talking about 60k as a clan party, then no it isn&#39;t hard, but stop making it seem like you yourself can gain 60k np per war. The most in a war party on Girakon that I gained with clannies was about 8-9k and it was a clan mage pt so we were just dropping novas in EMC, so there u go that&#39;s about 60k-70k in that party. Unlike you, I am not new to this game, meaning I have played it for 5 years, so therefore I am sick and tired of leveling, so since I was offered by a friend to play a lvl 75 mage, ofc I took it since it would only mean 5 less levels to lvl. You can make 400-500k in 2 months? Not even RipRidah or Ouranos in MYKO, who were the biggest and baddest players in MYKO could do that while they were pking alot of hours during the day, so I doubt you can.

2: Is that your best argument "no one gives a shit about LSKO", I don&#39;t care whether they do or not, but you have to face the fact that LSKO>Girakon currently, and you can&#39;t judge that if you haven&#39;t played it.

3: Ok for this one, my bad, I have read a while ago somewhere that you are Persian, and the first thing that came to my mind is that you are from Middle East, so srry for that one. Represent Cananda, im from there too ^^.

4: I don&#39;t want to play my account, since I am sick and tired of leveling/aoeing with a mage for the past 5 years. I am not complaining that I had to end playing USKO cause of the IP range thing, as a matter of fact before I even got on the account I told Van "I am only here to have fun, I will level you a bit when I feel like it, but the rest of the time I am pking and just having fun.", when I told him they inforced the IP thing, and when I still was in control of the account I told him "Van there is this ip thing.... and yeah just send a ticket in to get it bak and I am done on girakon here", when he said "no no, go pk for another 2 months, since I will be busy, since I am going to Mexico, buying a new house and will be busy with work, and I said "no it&#39;s ok, I already had enough fun with the character and am going to move on, so just send in a ticket as soon as possible to get the account bak". Yet you can see I am not one of those players who would ask for a compensation, since I didn&#39;t need anything, I only told him that I will play it to have fun.

ps. there was no better sin on Girakon at the time that I played then TakeMeDown.

theunbeatable is just bragging and if he wants to let him that doesnt means hes as good as he says he is :lol:[/b]
    yes JD I am just bragging, they just have to flame every time someone brags :P

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

wat a noob mage with crappy skills, go farm some private server mobs...

lol i nvr even post who I am and u know this how????
    lmao this retard actually investigated to find out who i am... wat a loser

ur still shit , ur skills are no where near how hard u brag....noob

ooo

I am guessing that you are new the server, oh wait, yes u are. You are the one that recently(well like 4-5 months ago) bought Dragonite, the user that sucked ass after Trip sold it, cause Trip was good, but your just an embarrassment to the name. Oh guess what I just heard you are Wurrier from MYKO forums, yet aka "the biggest MYKO forum spammer and the most annoying fuk on forums", funny thing is are you trying to be the #1 posts person on ko4life? I just got told that you are the new Dragonite, which gave me quite a good laugh, and one word for you, noob. I have played MYKO, USKO and this private server, so I am the one that can compare the 3, you have played MYKO, USKO and only played FORUMS, so u can compare only MYKO and USKO, so i suggest you stfu.
    We come to MAGICWONGDONG, another jealous mage?

1: Yes I do like to something that I know everyone will flame since it is fun responding to these, and yet you call it getting owned?

2: You are a noob in that case who from what I heard is a 3 hit mage anyway, GG. You are an embarasment to mages since you drop so fast, and if you feel proud on pouncing on 1 rouge with your party of 8, then feel proud u gg mage.

3: No one asked for my personal life, but you making that comment that I have nothing in life, nah uh. As I said 90% average is about 5% above the cut-off rate for medical school, meaning that I will be easily accepted. kkthxbb

If you are the previous owner of MAGICWONGDONG, aka ___SlyHand___ from Demios, Wurrier&#39;s side kick bitch, I will post this in caps so everyone can see it. THIS GUY IS JUST HATING ON ME CAUSE HE HIMSELF WAS PLAYING LSKO FOR ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS AND DURING THAT TIME HE WAS BEGGING MY ASS FOR CLAN EVERY SINGLE DAY AND I WAS TRYING TO BE POLITE BY SAYING "SRRY WE ARE FULL ATM BUT I WILL ADD YOU ONCE A SLOT OPENS" AND YET I NEVER ADDED HIM, SO HE GETS "MAD" AND YET STILL KISSED MY ASS SINCE I WAS THE LEADER OF THE #1 CLAN." Now you quit LSKO and are back to Girakon, why is that, is it cause you weren&#39;t good in LSKO or is it cause the SOOO competitive Girakon made you feel better as a pk person.
    1. i dont play LSKO or watever the shit it is.

2. anybody can fake a name to use for their own gain.

3. JEALOUS OF WHAT?? what do u have that i dont and i have to feel jealous about? you aren&#39;t good enough for me to be jealous of, if i recall couple months back when u used to "own" girakon, u weren&#39;t anything special. party pk, u weren&#39;t worth a pile of shit, i get to witness ur amazing tp skill bro. u die, half of ur party die before anyone gets tp out.

do i need to mention about ur solo pk? i think yuber already mention it. ur basically a free np just like the turk mages.

before try to pull some shit out of ur ass, im the one and only owner of it, i might have shared it with a few people before, but my name isnt slyhand.

anyone that play on human side knows me better. i wouldn&#39;t lower my self down to suck other peoples balls for items/characters like you do. what makes u think i would beg u for clan on a private server when i dont even ask for an exp party on usko? they either add or dont.

again, u aren&#39;t good enough for me to be jealous of kid. u are a fucking loser for starting this topic and i dont bother reading the rest of ur useless comments. bb

if ur clan and LSKO is so good then go play it. there is no need to promote ur lil shitty private server here cuz nobody care about it.

edited

iiason

yes JD I am just bragging, they just have to flame every time someone brags :P[/b]
    duh!! no one likes braggers, only pros like me can brag >.<

jks. gogogo brag on!! xD

TopCat

I think its been proved i am not a scammer

and

Theunbeatble is a Retard/Fag / Noob?
    Close plz

1: If you are talking about 60k as a clan party, then no it isn&#39;t hard, but stop making it seem like you yourself can gain 60k np per war. The most in a war party on Girakon that I gained with clannies was about 8-9k and it was a clan mage pt so we were just dropping novas in EMC, so there u go that&#39;s about 60k-70k in that party. Unlike you, I am not new to this game, meaning I have played it for 5 years, so therefore I am sick and tired of leveling, so since I was offered by a friend to play a lvl 75 mage, ofc I took it since it would only mean 5 less levels to lvl. You can make 400-500k in 2 months? Not even RipRidah or Ouranos in MYKO, who were the biggest and baddest players in MYKO could do that while they were pking alot of hours during the day, so I doubt you can.

2: Is that your best argument "no one gives a shit about LSKO", I don&#39;t care whether they do or not, but you have to face the fact that LSKO>Girakon currently, and you can&#39;t judge that if you haven&#39;t played it.

3: Ok for this one, my bad, I have read a while ago somewhere that you are Persian, and the first thing that came to my mind is that you are from Middle East, so srry for that one. Represent Cananda, im from there too ^^.

4: I don&#39;t want to play my account, since I am sick and tired of leveling/aoeing with a mage for the past 5 years. I am not complaining that I had to end playing USKO cause of the IP range thing, as a matter of fact before I even got on the account I told Van "I am only here to have fun, I will level you a bit when I feel like it, but the rest of the time I am pking and just having fun.", when I told him they inforced the IP thing, and when I still was in control of the account I told him "Van there is this ip thing.... and yeah just send a ticket in to get it bak and I am done on girakon here", when he said "no no, go pk for another 2 months, since I will be busy, since I am going to Mexico, buying a new house and will be busy with work, and I said "no it&#39;s ok, I already had enough fun with the character and am going to move on, so just send in a ticket as soon as possible to get the account bak". Yet you can see I am not one of those players who would ask for a compensation, since I didn&#39;t need anything, I only told him that I will play it to have fun.

ps. there was no better sin on Girakon at the time that I played then TakeMeDown.[/b]
    1: I have stated I was in a party of 8 ever since first topic, except it wasn&#39;t with clannies, it was with random turks. Learn to read. Please don&#39;t compare me with random MYKO and LSKO noobs, because no one really cares, and I bet I am better than all of them, you included. BTW, I also played in MYKO, but left for Ares when it first started, so I have played KO for 5 years, no excuse not to level imo. Keep being retarded.

2: Yes, and I dont want to play it either, dont want to get any where near it.

3: Too long, not gonna bother reading, it is gonna be the same shit anyways

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast