Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

TopCat/NoobyBooby

This is a discussion on TopCat/NoobyBooby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG WHY SUCH BIG POSTS? WHY?!?!?!??! HURTS MY EYES TRYING TO READ SUCH BIG ONES... READING IS ONLY MEANT FOR ...
Page: 11

Hey cutie Senior Member

OMG WHY SUCH BIG POSTS? WHY?!?!?!??!
    HURTS MY EYES TRYING TO READ SUCH BIG ONES... READING IS ONLY MEANT FOR SCHOOL, NOT HERE..
    STFU AND GROW SOME HAIR ON YOUR BALLS AND GET OVER IT, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK IF HE WNTS TO CONTROL PEOPLE. HE CAN CONTROL ME FOR ALL I CARE IF HE GIVES ME AN Iron neckalce.
    FUCK!!!

TopKitty = GG/leet

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

TopKitty = GG/leet[/b]
    Thank you for your valuable contribution.

I so wish this topic was in the Akara section. SO many of you would have recieved the end of my mute stick.

KalaBunga Senior Member

nvr heard of these people, simply not "famous"

half those people like u were kicked off their accounts,
    u play with peopled who were kicked from USKO, basically the ones USKO booted off

they suck and you suck, and u all on one sucky PRIVATE SERVER together[/b]
    if we all suck then show us how good you are

:lol: USKO is were the competition are at some point yes , but i think more poeple on that private server know to combo better then the most turks in usko , this is not counting the lil kids from 8-12 ONLY
    of course there some exptoins that counts for everything in life.

ow please and everyone knows your spending so i was 30$( + people who buy 25$ kc also )a month on a shitty game with lack of support , with his only good PK part that actually came out of a bug.

sry but i bet that Drew would kick your ass Hard also offtopic lsko probally the best p server thats there it atm.
    same would GO for alot of people who play Lsko , and few of them are higher lvl then you on USKO :-o.

Yes i do still play USKO i still got my own account , yes i still hop in sometimes especially on diez to chill on vent with people , sometimes i go estland dungeon to pay for scrolls for the next week war. yes i got access to quite alot of accounts that are high geared and leveled 2 ,

So i never failed as USKO , always made nice $$ when i play it , Notebook / Vacation / New mobile phone $$ ( 1x plat , 6x bronze ) and now selling again cause the ip patch is just gay , i wil still leave this game with a nice amount of money again

anyways go back to your anvil upgrading

p.s resser you stile owe me 20 mil on diez :P

Banned

And the award to the "biggest spam topic not being closed for the longest time" goes to:

"Topcat/Noobybooby" topic!

p.s. some1 give unbeatable a cookie, i think he deserves it.

>AppleSauce<

ow please and everyone knows your spending so i was 30$( + people who buy 25$ kc also )a month on a shitty game with lack of support , with his only good PK part that actually came out of a bug.

sry but i bet that Drew would kick your ass Hard also offtopic lsko probally the best p server thats there it atm.
    same would GO for alot of people who play Lsko , and few of them are higher lvl then you on USKO :-o.[/b]
    why do u act as if u know me?

You all suck, stfu ALREADY. X.X

eddy: im still here!! im a old member of SacredSoul clan ,i dont play more ko cuz i had some problems in real life. i <3 ehsan my brother . thx for everything[/b]

EDDY omg, where u been :lol:[/b]
    He said it him self :lol:

ooo

if we all suck then show us how good you are
    :lol: USKO is were the competition are at some point yes , but i think more poeple on that private server know to combo better then the most turks in usko , this is not counting the lil kids from 8-12 ONLY
    of course there some exptoins that counts for everything in life.

same would GO for alot of people who play Lsko , and few of them are higher lvl then you on USKO :-o.

Yes i do still play USKO i still got my own account , yes i still hop in sometimes especially on diez to chill on vent with people , sometimes i go estland dungeon to pay for scrolls for the next week war. yes i got access to quite alot of accounts that are high geared and leveled 2 ,

So i never failed as USKO , always made nice $$ when i play it , Notebook / Vacation / New mobile phone $$ ( 1x plat , 6x bronze ) and now selling again cause the ip patch is just gay , i wil still leave this game with a nice amount of money again

anyways go back to your anvil upgrading
    p.s resser you stile owe me 20 mil on diez :P[/b]
    why u jealous of my +8sss?

if i remember corectly, ur that noob rouge that couldn&#39;t get even a ks kill on orc side, so u Nation transfered to human side and u still sucked and finally go to that shitty private server of your?

i think u will do good there so stay and dont come back k? and please stop promoting it here MRRANDOMNOOB thanks bb

2: Is that your best argument "no one gives a shit about LSKO", I don&#39;t care whether they do or not, but you have to face the fact that LSKO>Girakon currently, and you can&#39;t judge that if you haven&#39;t played it.[/b]
    Neither can you make such a broad statement saying that LSKO > Girakon. That is simply your opinion, and not a fact, or not the truth.

And seriously stop with your ongoing brags about how you are #1 on LSKO. Private servers are for those people that want to escape the reality of the difficulty of USKO. It is merely a server where those that were noobs in USKO go. So it aint that hard being #1 outta a bunch of noobs.

Dont tell me that LSKO has a lotta pro&#39;s and shit, since a lotta my friends play LSKO for the longest time, and even they said that its filled with noobs that suck @ the game.

lmao i just realized, this guy is like OmgThisIsMe, except he&#39;s the LSKO version instead of IRL version xD One keeps going on about how pwnage he is IRL while one keeps going on about how he&#39;s the best mage, and how hes the #1 clan leader of LSKO

Banned

Neither can you make such a broad statement saying that LSKO > Girakon. That is simply your opinion, and not a fact, or not the truth.
    And seriously stop with your ongoing brags about how you are #1 on LSKO. Private servers are for those people that want to escape the reality of the difficulty of USKO. It is merely a server where those that were noobs in USKO go. So it aint that hard being #1 outta a bunch of noobs.

Dont tell me that LSKO has a lotta pro&#39;s and shit, since a lotta my friends play LSKO for the longest time, and even they said that its filled with noobs that suck @ the game.
    lmao i just realized, this guy is like OmgThisIsMe, except he&#39;s the LSKO version instead of IRL version xD One keeps going on about how pwnage he is IRL while one keeps going on about how he&#39;s the best mage, and how hes the #1 clan leader of LSKO [/b]

true.. when i made a rouge during beta. i was wearing chitin +7 / str / hp / dex accsories +5 nd wut not.. with dual shard +7 nd not even mastered.. 1v1n&#39;ing with a rogue with full shell set dual shard 8 xD

You all suck.

Banned

You all suck.[/b]

atleast i suck on ko not on some dude&#39;s d1ck

yes..

me =1
    curly = 0

mwuahahahah zuwhahaha !

KalaBunga Senior Member

why u jealous of my +8sss?

if i remember corectly, ur that noob rouge that couldn&#39;t get even a ks kill on orc side, so u Nation transfered to human side and u still sucked and finally go to that shitty private server of your?

i think u will do good there so stay and dont come back k? and please stop promoting it here MRRANDOMNOOB thanks bb[/b]
    got proof of me sucking and 1st while i was orc with the rogue only unique i had was pp+1 atm no belt / earings.
    2nd i got inof people beated. ( ps i am really good at ksing so you would be suprised)

when i was human everything went fine of course i aint the best but i never said i was. i was below the average sin there but still manged to beat the most i would never reach Minooor or SexyPapi skill lvl , at that time.

then i went back to a priest an i received joined SS , had a great time there theed access to takemedown and like once in the 2 days i went to play sins , that was the point where i actually became above the average sin.

of course some time improvement is limited then its time to improve your items / pc cause now stuck on 26fps ingame :-o
    there are far worse people then me out there even on A sin :-o

Fuck you tHeUnBeAtAbLe

and please shut the fuck up

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast