Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

TopCat/NoobyBooby

This is a discussion on TopCat/NoobyBooby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wat&#39;s wit the pointless argument? wat&#39;s the average IQ here? >.< let&#39;s just all goo!!!...
Page: 12

iiason

wat&#39;s wit the pointless argument? wat&#39;s the average IQ here? >.<

let&#39;s just all goo!!!

You all suck.[/b]

Jump in and say what I said a few post ago. -_-

Banned

first of all to say, i love coming back to this topic, best spamming topic ftw xD

wat a noob mage with crappy skills, go farm some private server mobs...

lol i nvr even post who I am and u know this how????
    lmao this retard actually investigated to find out who i am... wat a loser
    ur still shit , ur skills are no where near how hard u brag....noob[/b]
    lol i don&#39;t need to investigate on u, I don&#39;t feel like wasting my time on a piece of shit, and as a matter of fact i was told "Wurrier (applesauce)" without even asking, so from that I knew who you were right away, only the biggest spammer and bullshiter on MYKO forums. But I guess that increases your mage skills a bit, don&#39;t it?

1. i dont play LSKO or watever the shit it is.

2. anybody can fake a name to use for their own gain.

3. JEALOUS OF WHAT?? what do u have that i dont and i have to feel jealous about? you aren&#39;t good enough for me to be jealous of, if i recall couple months back when u used to "own" girakon, u weren&#39;t anything special. party pk, u weren&#39;t worth a pile of shit, i get to witness ur amazing tp skill bro. u die, half of ur party die before anyone gets tp out.

do i need to mention about ur solo pk? i think yuber already mention it. ur basically a free np just like the turk mages.

before try to pull some shit out of ur ass, im the one and only owner of it, i might have shared it with a few people before, but my name isnt slyhand.

anyone that play on human side knows me better. i wouldn&#39;t lower my self down to suck other peoples balls for items/characters like you do. what makes u think i would beg u for clan on a private server when i dont even ask for an exp party on usko? they either add or dont.

again, u aren&#39;t good enough for me to be jealous of kid. u are a fucking loser for starting this topic and i dont bother reading the rest of ur useless comments. bb

if ur clan and LSKO is so good then go play it. there is no need to promote ur lil shitty private server here cuz nobody care about it.

edited[/b]
    lol you gonna BB me cause u are trying to avoid that you played LSKO as well? Come on man, this guy knew everything about you when I asked him the questions, if it&#39;s not true, then he might be one of your close friends, but I doubt it big time.

lol you are saying i left my pt to die on girakon when I even solod like basically all the time? Only time I ever played in a party was with Insanity, and constant duo with TakeMeDown, other then that I don&#39;t like turk parties where I run to hb before 1 of the mages from the NT party tp me.

I remember you clearly, WAGICWONGDONG, the mage WHO ALSO solod alot, and yet I ran over you so many times. But it&#39;s ok some people never learn how to play a mage.

1: I have stated I was in a party of 8 ever since first topic, except it wasn&#39;t with clannies, it was with random turks. Learn to read. Please don&#39;t compare me with random MYKO and LSKO noobs, because no one really cares, and I bet I am better than all of them, you included. BTW, I also played in MYKO, but left for Ares when it first started, so I have played KO for 5 years, no excuse not to level imo. Keep being retarded.

2: Yes, and I dont want to play it either, dont want to get any where near it.

3: Too long, not gonna bother reading, it is gonna be the same shit anyways[/b]
    1: I am naming noobs? Don&#39;t act like you don&#39;t know that list of people that I named, since they were the ones owning up Girakon the whole time while playing there, and no half of them didn&#39;t get kiked, meaning they still have their characters but they just decided to play LSKO. Good for them right, as you would say?

2: Ok good for you that you don&#39;t want to try LSKO and to see it for yourself. But I wonder why you quit Girakon eh?

And the award to the "biggest spam topic not being closed for the longest time" goes to:

"Topcat/Noobybooby" topic!

p.s. some1 give unbeatable a cookie, i think he deserves it.[/b]
    ye yo i certainly do deserve an award

Neither can you make such a broad statement saying that LSKO > Girakon. That is simply your opinion, and not a fact, or not the truth.
    And seriously stop with your ongoing brags about how you are #1 on LSKO. Private servers are for those people that want to escape the reality of the difficulty of USKO. It is merely a server where those that were noobs in USKO go. So it aint that hard being #1 outta a bunch of noobs.

Dont tell me that LSKO has a lotta pro&#39;s and shit, since a lotta my friends play LSKO for the longest time, and even they said that its filled with noobs that suck @ the game.
    lmao i just realized, this guy is like OmgThisIsMe, except he&#39;s the LSKO version instead of IRL version xD One keeps going on about how pwnage he is IRL while one keeps going on about how he&#39;s the best mage, and how hes the #1 clan leader of LSKO [/b]
    lol what difficulty of USKO? Let me rephrase your sentence so it sounds more correct, "Private servers are for those people that DON"T want to pay tons of money on USKO." When was USKO ever diffucult, fighting turks in cz was diffucult? It was sad enough that they had a diffucult time killing a unbuffed mage like 6 months back, if you were thinking diffucult in that way, then yeah, but other then that what is so difficult about USKO?

You say it is merely a server where those that were noobs in USKO go? Well my friend, if that list of names that I have posted before is a noob list, how come they were the ones owning Girakon when it was still active? And it&#39;s harder being #1 where there is always 200+ pking then where there is 50- people pking.

Well my friend, as I recall your friends are in my clan, and while being the #1 clan and having the best items and lots of skilled people, isn&#39;t that a reason why we call them noobs, since they can&#39;t compare with us?

true.. when i made a rouge during beta. i was wearing chitin +7 / str / hp / dex accsories +5 nd wut not.. with dual shard +7 nd not even mastered.. 1v1n&#39;ing with a rogue with full shell set dual shard 8 xD[/b]
    Oh yeah I remember now, Johnny u did play for one day, and yet you saw that there were more Insanity old members in my clan then there were those in Girakon left. Don&#39;t lie that you weren&#39;t mastered, I am pretty sure I gave u all 3 pendants, and you weren&#39;t rouge, u were warrior aq.

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

noob private server mages strikes again with his essays to defend how he isn&#39;t a noob...

ooo

first of all to say, i love coming back to this topic, best spamming topic ftw xD
    lol i don&#39;t need to investigate on u, I don&#39;t feel like wasting my time on a piece of shit, and as a matter of fact i was told "Wurrier (applesauce)" without even asking, so from that I knew who you were right away, only the biggest spammer and bullshiter on MYKO forums. But I guess that increases your mage skills a bit, don&#39;t it?
    I remember you clearly, WAGICWONGDONG, the mage WHO ALSO solod alot, and yet I ran over you so many times. But it&#39;s ok some people never learn how to play a mage.
    1: I am naming noobs? Don&#39;t act like you don&#39;t know that list of people that I named, since they were the ones owning up Girakon the whole time while playing there, and no half of them didn&#39;t get kiked, meaning they still have their characters but they just decided to play LSKO. Good for them right, as you would say?

2: Ok good for you that you don&#39;t want to try LSKO and to see it for yourself. But I wonder why you quit Girakon eh?
    ye yo i certainly do deserve an award
    lol what difficulty of USKO? Let me rephrase your sentence so it sounds more correct, "Private servers are for those people that DON"T want to pay tons of money on USKO." When was USKO ever diffucult, fighting turks in cz was diffucult? It was sad enough that they had a diffucult time killing a unbuffed mage like 6 months back, if you were thinking diffucult in that way, then yeah, but other then that what is so difficult about USKO?

You say it is merely a server where those that were noobs in USKO go? Well my friend, if that list of names that I have posted before is a noob list, how come they were the ones owning Girakon when it was still active? And it&#39;s harder being #1 where there is always 200+ pking then where there is 50- people pking.

Well my friend, as I recall your friends are in my clan, and while being the #1 clan and having the best items and lots of skilled people, isn&#39;t that a reason why we call them noobs, since they can&#39;t compare with us?
    Oh yeah I remember now, Johnny u did play for one day, and yet you saw that there were more Insanity old members in my clan then there were those in Girakon left. Don&#39;t lie that you weren&#39;t mastered, I am pretty sure I gave u all 3 pendants, and you weren&#39;t rouge, u were warrior aq.[/b]
    what are u retarded?

u need to keep ur story straight there skank, u said im slyhand or w.e. the fuk he is. the now u say he might be my friend. so who is this person?

SO FROM WHAT I HAVE QUOTED, MY QUESTION IS DID I PLAY YOUR LSKO LIKE U CLAIMS SO MANY TIMES ABOVE OR U MAKING SHITS UP? NEED NEED NEED TO

TO TO GET GET GET YOUR YOUR YOUR STOR STOR STORY STRAIGHT K??

oh and u ran over me so many times? lol ur that stupid mage that keeps on getting owned when we rush ya. i dont recall u ever vs me so les stop making up some bull shits k little boy?

U DONT OWN ANYBODY BUT URSELF LOL LOOK AT THIS TOPIC U MORON!

IM HERE ON GIRAKON, PLEASE COME SHOW ME HOW U "RUN" OVER ME K RANDOM GUY?

I actually don&#39;t know anyone u listed from MYKO or LSKO, nor do I really care.

I quit Girakon because
    1: Syndicate got clan bugged, and people got fed up and quitted / moved to C-east
    2: The server wasn&#39;t challenging anymore, especially during US/CA times. It is hella fun during turkish time though, but still, I refuse to wake up in the morning to PK.
    3: KO got boring, because Items >> Skills.

Yet, I still troll around forum to laugh a noobs like you + trying to sell last bit of items I have left on Girakon.

Banned

Oh yeah I remember now, Johnny u did play for one day, and yet you saw that there were more Insanity old members in my clan then there were those in Girakon left. Don&#39;t lie that you weren&#39;t mastered, I am pretty sure I gave u all 3 pendants, and you weren&#39;t rouge, u were warrior aq.[/b]

acutally when i first started i started on Havoc&#39; Jay&#39;s noob acc xxxxxxCN cna&#39;t remember the name.. it was just random acc that Jay let me play nd it wasn&#39;t mastered xD

it was CHINAMANCN!!

Well my friend, as I recall your friends are in my clan, and while being the #1 clan and having the best items and lots of skilled people, isn&#39;t that a reason why we call them noobs, since they can&#39;t compare with us?[/b]
    WOW DUDE YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING.

I NEVER ONCE HINTED MY FRIEND&#39;s IGN, AND NOT EVEN I KNOW THEIR IGN AND YET YOU ARE ABLE TO SAY THEY ARE IN YOUR CLAN?

LMFAO MAN

NOT EVEN DO I KNOW MY FRIEND&#39;S IGN CUZ I NEVER DAMN BOTHERED WITH THE PRIVATE SERVER. I know about the private server cuz we chat a lot on vent, and they would talk about it and shits.

this shows that all you do is feed us a pile of bullshit. WTF do you "recall" huh? recall what? i never even talked to you before besides a few flames in this topic. What&#39;s there to recall? Since my friend&#39;s are in your clan, whats their IGN&#39;s? or whats their MSN&#39;s? or their Vent names? their IRL names? cmon, you must know ur clannies, tell me man tell me.

man ur the fucking best guy ever, talk about bullshitting, you are the total definition of it.

iiason

WOW DUDE YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING.

I NEVER ONCE HINTED MY FRIEND&#39;s IGN, AND NOT EVEN I KNOW THEIR IGN AND YET YOU ARE ABLE TO SAY THEY ARE IN YOUR CLAN?

LMFAO MAN

NOT EVEN DO I KNOW MY FRIEND&#39;S IGN CUZ I NEVER DAMN BOTHERED WITH THE PRIVATE SERVER. I know about the private server cuz we chat a lot on vent, and they would talk about it and shits.

this shows that all you do is feed us a pile of bullshit. WTF do you "recall" huh? recall what? i never even talked to you before besides a few flames in this topic. What&#39;s there to recall? Since my friend&#39;s are in your clan, whats their IGN&#39;s? or whats their MSN&#39;s? or their Vent names? their IRL names? cmon, you must know ur clannies, tell me man tell me.
    man ur the fucking best guy ever, talk about bullshitting, you are the total definition of it.[/b]
    wow, akutee showing a sign of anger....must be pretty good provacation. ROFL.

still not closed?

wow, akutee showing a sign of anger....must be pretty good provacation. ROFL.

still not closed?[/b]
    anger? naww man i was seriously laughing so hard @ this guy yesterday man it was hilarious.

" i recall your friends are in my clan" LMFAO omg

Banned

This seriously needs to be closed, mods are keeping this open for some odd reason?
    Ill try to get this closed asap!

ooo

This seriously needs to be closed, mods are keeping this open for some odd reason?
    Ill try to get this closed asap! [/b]
    maybe mod enjoying the flames?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112