Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

TopCat/NoobyBooby

This is a discussion on TopCat/NoobyBooby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i got pissed of you taking who? Mike and gogeta? I had fun time with them on LSKO, and ...
Page: 4

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol i got pissed of you taking who? Mike and gogeta? I had fun time with them on LSKO, and they are still my friends, but it's not like there is no replacement, as a matter of fact Jay(Havoc) just replaced mike as the top np holder on server, and we have other rouges that joined instead of Gogeta.

Yes you were the owner of the account, and once again ill put the little signs so you can read this part ############# I personally don't have anything against you, but you and I both know taking that IB and blackmailing him by saying "u got 12 hours" while he didn't even have the information anymore, is just another wrong move you made. If you didn't go with your actions that you made, have you ever thought that he would be fair enough to do it for you? Have you ever thought why he hadn't scammed all your GBs/items that you had from all the accounts that he logged. Cause he is not like that. I am definetly more on drew's side since in my opinion what you did was wrong, and I always take the losing side in everything, and by seeing that people judge him by just what a best babashopper says is something redicilous.

Yes those are some of the things I said, exact words, funny how you vent through all the topics just to find them :P. Anyway why do you think I asked for a level 80 char to play? I wouldn't even accept a level 79 char from you. Why? Because I know sooner or later I would get kiked off the char and I wouldn't want to waste my time leveling for you, I just simply want to pk and have some fun. What makes you think anyway that I would accept anything else from you, when if I recall at the beginning of the server you were the one to first ask me out of all the people to buy me a level 72 mage.
    I personally don't get that either, I know it sounds wierd but this guy bases his life on KO. I am not the one to judge that, since he likes it and it's his time/money on how he chooses to waste. But the thing is no one can say anything about him, unless you have been with him for as long as I have. So if you are some person on ko4life that "thinks" they know TopCat and tries to oppose my arguments, then you are clearly wrong. But once again who would believe a KO player that doesn't babashop and isn't as popular on ko4life as TopCat right?

Anyway the thing is solved and I'm done with flames really.

Once again I got nothing personal against you Ehsan, but it's just wrong what you did and the shit and "hate" you got everyone to have on NoobyBooby (Drew). We were cool in MYKO and like the first 2 weeks here when you dragged me to come back to KO with you, after that you have just changed and you saw what happened, and you know I am right, you think you can control people with your money and accounts, but you can't control all, and you saw that yourself when half of the clan followed me into leaving your clan, and remember that's all the best players from MYKO that you were cool with back then, but after the leave turned them into hating you for your actions. But what I just said in this paragraph doesn't change I think to your personality, you keep your head up thinking you own a good clan, thinking that you can buy friends with money, and enjoy the game. I would just hate to see what would happen if USKO was to close down and then what would you do with all your "spare" money and free time, and to think back after all that and say "I have just spend over 100k USD on a game".[/b]
    I highlighted the point im replying to.

Francly you are a flawed person if you think that NoobyBooby2 isn't like that. If he didn't have the information, why didn't he say so? If it wasn't his account, why did he change the information and try and take the account back through CS tickets?

You sir clearly have your mind muddled up.

Firstly, i don't need to know TopCat to be able to say that your whole post is as confused as you are. No one would buy people items to have control over them. Like i said before, there are SO many easier ways then wasting USD to get control over people. The whole arguement is backward. It makes no logical sense. AT ALL. Its completely wacko. I can't see the link between buying people items and having control over them. Fine, i can see a link between buying accounts, getting people to level them, and then kicking them off. Fair does. But thats not what he has done.

Secondly, you say drew isnt like that? Then you explain to all of us why he went and posted the ID and PW onto turkish forums. He clearly has no respect for anyone and absolutly no morals.

It has nothing to do with TopcaT being a respected member. It has everything to do with what MIGHT be and what HAS been. Your idea makes no sense. It accuses topcat of being a scammer without proof. MIGHT. Nooby went and posted the account info on a turkish forum. HAS BEEN.

Fact is, noobybooby had no right to do that. He is the one in the wrong. And you sir are crazy if you think he should be supported after what he had done. If he had lost the acc info, he should have had the moral standings to give the IB back, out of RESPECT. yes, RESPECT.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I actually wouldn't have even come here to write this time, but I randomly saw it on LSKO forums and saw that people accused NoobyBooby.

@ ResserGD, you probably are right, I am probably not clearly explaining all the stuff since I have my other stuff from studying exams in the head, making forget how to write and express myself properly :P. I am not gonna try explain myself again though, it's a redicilous topic as you guys say, I just mentioned some points abuot TopCat there.

And guess what the latest update on LSKO forums is, a post written by a ex-MYKO player that played with TopCat

Posted: Jun 17 2008, 12:38 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
    Member No.: 4,734

well even if nooby did scam it, not saying he did, like ive said before what goes around comes around cause in myko top scammed my priest in darkshadows clan named healer4u, was made for clan for rez and bossing and when he got the info then when he left clan he took everything that i and a few others worked rly hard to get for the char. so yea who cares.

Banned

well simple. u can prove ko4life admin that tc did that shit n get him banned
    if you can't.. well than.. /bb

<--- Buying Glass belt +0 (Girakon)(Paying igc/igi)

b1rdy

nik i respect n <3 u...but /close topic.....This shit just get&#39;s me pissed <_<

TopCat

My Last post ill just say this.. nick if i wanted i could have posted how u took item from me and never returned.. scammer? if i post and as u even ur self posted i bought u those item dunt u think u should have returned them did u? are you a scammer? did i post abt u saying u scammed? i didnt .. so please bb.. after all u took item from me never returned.. should i make a cheaters topic abt u..? after all as u can see its only u who got flamed in this topic

bb

To Resser_d

Dude .. i helped about everyone in my clan with wat not.. 90% of the ppl liked me , sticked to me and i never tried to control noone 10% left with what i gave them has no morale.. .. nick says when ppl are inactive i kick them off? lol

ask Tripleog4Life .. he is inactive has ALL Info to my lvl 80 warrior did i kick him off? :P

Nobbybooby spoke shit abt my clannys playing my own account .. why wud i accpet that lol no matter how good he is..
    u sir nick seriously gotta see sometimes how to communicate with ppl.. u cudnt do well in girakon so u left to the shitty ass Lsko .. do i care no just gimme back my items when u can

Edit : When i made the topic about drew i said i will return the iron belt when i get back info with or without his help.. after he got banned from forum he contacted me and asked to help about the account.. i passed the iron belt to him..at one point i didnt even want the account back after half the turks knew about its user pass and msged me that in msn.. but i never wanted to take drews hard work for 4 months without compensating him.. i dunt ripp ppl off... i had many sharers and u can ask them when they quit or left did they get compensated or not.. newayz i dunt like ripping ppl off in a game..

Speaking from my own experience with Topcat I find it really hard to believe that he would try to be so vindictive as to just "heartlessly" kick people off chars as a means of fucking them over or in an attempt to gain items or monetary wealth. Topcat is probably one of the people who I trust the most in this entire game. I sold him items for over $500 and he ran into some paypal verification issues and couldn&#39;t send it for nearly a month.. but the entire time I knew I had nothing to worry about because Ehsan is a GG. Low and behold, I got my money after he got it fixed and he was doing everything possible to try and get it to me asap.

The bottom line is.. I have to agree with the fact that you have the right to be upset if someone gets kicked off an account, but at the end of the day.. It&#39;s his account and his items that he paid for, and you can&#39;t expect him to treat it as if you deserve ownership in reference to them.

Topcat bought the accounts. Topcat bought the items. I don&#39;t know if what you&#39;re trying to say is that Topcat also bought your friendship, but if that&#39;s how you use people and then try to bitch them out once they cut you off.. well shit how good of a friend are you? Topcat used his own real life resources to purchase those in game items / accounts, and therefore it&#39;s his choice on how they will be handled.. that&#39;s ultimately the bottom line.

b1rdy

/close topic. :angry:

My Last post ill just say this.. nick if i wanted i could have posted how u took item from me and never returned.. scammer? if i post and as u even ur self posted i bought u those item dunt u think u should have returned them did u? are you a scammer? did i post abt u saying u scammed? i didnt .. so please bb.. after all u took item from me never returned.. should i make a cheaters topic abt u..? after all as u can see its only u who got flamed in this topic

bb

To Resser_d

Dude .. i helped about everyone in my clan with wat not.. 90% of the ppl liked me , sticked to me and i never tried to control noone 10% left with what i gave them has no morale.. .. nick says when ppl are inactive i kick them off? lol

ask Tripleog4Life .. he is inactive has ALL Info to my lvl 80 warrior did i kick him off? :P

Nobbybooby spoke shit abt my clannys playing my own account .. why wud i accpet that lol no matter how good he is..
    u sir nick seriously gotta see sometimes how to communicate with ppl.. u cudnt do well in girakon so u left to the shitty ass Lsko .. do i care no just gimme back my items when u can

Edit : When i made the topic about drew i said i will return the iron belt when i get back info with or without his help.. after he got banned from forum he contacted me and asked to help about the account.. i passed the iron belt to him..at one point i didnt even want the account back after half the turks knew about its user pass and msged me that in msn.. but i never wanted to take drews hard work for 4 months without compensating him.. i dunt ripp ppl off... i had many sharers and u can ask them when they quit or left did they get compensated or not.. newayz i dunt like ripping ppl off in a game.. [/b]
    lol ok, I guess this leaves on Drew for now, not it&#39;s between me and you. You GAVE me Crimson Set +7 and Elixir +7, since I was the assitant you GAVE ME (NOT BORROW, BUT GAVE), so I can help out people with leveling/farming in the clan, as I did. So if you call that a scam then go ahead. So you clearly saying that "nik i&#39;ll buy u an armor set and a staff, but u gotta help out people in the clan", doesn&#39;t include anywhere that I have to return the stuff. Anyway, that stuff is still on RandomNoob, and I have no idea whether that char is active or inactive, since I don&#39;t have the PW and the country IP to it anymore. If you are in need of the 200 mil that you GAVE ME to buy that stuff, go ahead, ask Van and he will give it back, since I didn&#39;t even ask Van for a compensation after leveling RandomNoob 2 levels and gaining quite a good amount of NP.

you saying I had nothing on the server? I had everything man, pride and glory, no shame, I was even recognized as "the best mage" from that topic on ko4life since I was voted the most for the #1 spot during the time I played, and don&#39;t say I am calling myself the best but that&#39;s what the majority of the people said that responed on the topic.

iiason

/close

/close

/close

/close

/close

/close

TopCat... you need to calm down.

People have a right to express their opinion about you. There is no need to flame them so hard (refering to the post a few pages ago).
    I personally think i would have done the same thing as you did. I think you were well within your rights to take back the iron belt.

As for this topic, I don&#39;t understand the logic... Why an earth would someone pay so much money to buy people chars/items to control them? Its totally beyond me. Theres no logic about it lol. I would say its more of a freindly gesture. If he has money to spend and he likes people he will buy things for them. You and your freinds totally have it wrong about him being a control freak. There are much easier ways of getting people to respect and look up to you other than spending thousands of dollars.[/b]
    Agree on the bold part. That was what i was doing.

Its over already right?

/close_topic

Banned

lol ok, I guess this leaves on Drew for now, not it&#39;s between me and you. You GAVE me Crimson Set +7 and Elixir +7, since I was the assitant you GAVE ME (NOT BORROW, BUT GAVE), so I can help out people with leveling/farming in the clan, as I did. So if you call that a scam then go ahead. So you clearly saying that "nik i&#39;ll buy u an armor set and a staff, but u gotta help out people in the clan", doesn&#39;t include anywhere that I have to return the stuff. Anyway, that stuff is still on RandomNoob, and I have no idea whether that char is active or inactive, since I don&#39;t have the PW and the country IP to it anymore. If you are in need of the 200 mil that you GAVE ME to buy that stuff, go ahead, ask Van and he will give it back, since I didn&#39;t even ask Van for a compensation after leveling RandomNoob 2 levels and gaining quite a good amount of NP.

you saying I had nothing on the server? I had everything man, pride and glory, no shame, I was even recognized as "the best mage" from that topic on ko4life since I was voted the most for the #1 spot during the time I played, and don&#39;t say I am calling myself the best but that&#39;s what the majority of the people said that responed on the topic.[/b]

don&#39;t get cocky nigga
    #1 / best mage? :lol:

../close_topic

don&#39;t get cocky nigga
    #1 / best mage? :lol:

../close_topic[/b]
    as I said I am not the one that voted that, it&#39;s the girakon players that voted me

TopCat

you saying I had nothing on the server? I had everything man, pride and glory, no shame, I was even recognized as "the best mage" from that topic on ko4life since I was voted the most for the #1 spot during the time I played, and don&#39;t say I am calling myself the best but that&#39;s what the majority of the people said that responed on the topic.[/b]

You had no much pride joy glory and wat not that u start the topic and ppl flame u?:P

/tc out

there is a quick solution to this:

babashop your own items and level your own character.

sharing has always been a main problem in KO, so why do it?

TopCat bought like half of the accounts sold on KO4LIFE in order to get SacredSoul in top 10, but there is probably only 10 players max. (that actually plays) However, he has the right to manage his clan the way he wants it.[/b]
    and I loled at "The Best Mage in Girakon". You have too much pride, you don&#39;t even feel ashame of urself for saything, superb.

Banned

and I loled at "The Best Mage in Girakon". You have too much pride, you don&#39;t even feel ashame of urself for saything, superb.[/b]
    +1 xD
    sorry nick but i mean ur gg mage but... wow.. to call ur self #1 hahaha
    hmm i think dangerduck > you as support mage but as for 1v1
    you > dangerdduck

ps: who voted u anyways ? O_o i want to see the topic .. i missed out xD

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast