Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

TopCat/NoobyBooby

This is a discussion on TopCat/NoobyBooby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and I loled at "The Best Mage in Girakon". You have too much pride, you don't even feel ashame of ...
Page: 5

iiason

and I loled at "The Best Mage in Girakon". You have too much pride, you don't even feel ashame of urself for saything, superb.[/b]
    he was pretty good tho.

but not the best. :S

He was decent at best, can't be given anymore credit.

Imhotep

lol ok, I guess this leaves on Drew for now, not it's between me and you. You GAVE me Crimson Set +7 and Elixir +7, since I was the assitant you GAVE ME (NOT BORROW, BUT GAVE), so I can help out people with leveling/farming in the clan, as I did. So if you call that a scam then go ahead. So you clearly saying that "nik i'll buy u an armor set and a staff, but u gotta help out people in the clan", doesn't include anywhere that I have to return the stuff. Anyway, that stuff is still on RandomNoob, and I have no idea whether that char is active or inactive, since I don't have the PW and the country IP to it anymore. If you are in need of the 200 mil that you GAVE ME to buy that stuff, go ahead, ask Van and he will give it back, since I didn't even ask Van for a compensation after leveling RandomNoob 2 levels and gaining quite a good amount of NP.

you saying I had nothing on the server? I had everything man, pride and glory, no shame, I was even recognized as "the best mage" from that topic on ko4life since I was voted the most for the #1 spot during the time I played, and don't say I am calling myself the best but that's what the majority of the people said that responed on the topic.[/b]
    The fuck ? You're a good guy man, don't get me wrong but where is this topic ?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

/close

/close

/close

/close

/close

/close[/b]
    I wish i had mod rights to this section because you would so be temp. banned for spamming.

You have said /close like 100 times in like 10 different topics and its irritating me now.

And they are just the topics i read.

best mage LOLLLLL ur nick matched u perfectly. randomnoob

Banned

Hey fags, stop spamming! Can't believe this is still going.
    /close_topic

KalaBunga Senior Member

best mage LOLLLLL ur nick matched u perfectly. randomnoob[/b]
    he was not the one that got kicked out of a arena team in wow :P

did you lack the Resilience

could not resist posting it

Terrorblade

I respect tHeUnBeAtAbLe, he seems to be a good person and cl from time when I played LSKO beta.

But Noobybooby had lost my respect after having a private fight with him. I can only say what I've learned from talking with him ... his ego always blinds him ... And from reading the first topic, I just saw I'm right. He more cared about personal revenge instead of any kind of agreement.

he was not the one that got kicked out of a arena team in wow :P

did you lack the Resilience
    could not resist posting it[/b]
    i was in greens and nooby blues and like i said in the post i could care less about that.

this unbeatable guy has such a high ego when he was never that good, it's pathetic.
    also pathetic to call topcat a cheater for such a terrible excuse. i've been playing his lvl 80 warrior and in no way he has controlled me. i login whenever i want i pk whenever i want. he just helps people who he respects. if he loses respect for u then he wont help u.

but yea like the last 20 ppl said. /close?

Banned

i was in greens and nooby blues and like i said in the post i could care less about that.

this unbeatable guy has such a high ego when he was never that good, it's pathetic.
    also pathetic to call topcat a cheater for such a terrible excuse. i've been playing his lvl 80 warrior and in no way he has controlled me. i login whenever i want i pk whenever i want. he just helps people who he respects. if he loses respect for u then he wont help u.

but yea like the last 20 ppl said. /close?[/b]
    21 ! /close

Pretty good mage but you are a horrible priest. xD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

but yea like the last 20 ppl said. /close?[/b]
    hey people change, like he changed within 1 week at the start of the server, so maybe im mis-judging him atm

as for u mister, u shouldn't talk about my ego as I remember beating u 1 on 1 when I was on RickRolled, so biatch please :P, other then that, after a few days u quit so u never really knew how i pked, so can't judge me, but if u don't believe in my pk, ask some of the people i've been with, like lets say ur buds like mike or whoever

@ dixie, yeah i sux as priest , not like total suckysucky, but still crap , mage is my only thing

trionaleo

honestly nik... i dont get why ure so full of yourself.

since u joined gira all you have said is that ure top mage. top mage from myko top mage from usko. but why the hell u keep calling ureself that.

u nominated yourself in the best mage of andream topic, and no one even knew who u were.

nik u were never rly anything in myko either. u were lvl 62 noob for the longest time. i think anyone who played xydo long enough would say the same damn thing. so stop telling everyone ure the best mage from xydo, cos ure not and ure disrespecting everyone who were good enough to be best mage.

u are a good mage, i agree but ure definately not the best mage in gira either. u dont even know simple things like damage reduction. (i have SS to prove). and u always say stuff like u got the highest damage of all ice mages and whatever. really nik? get over yourself and ure huge head.

u made this post abt topcat and nooby but it really was abt how u think of ureself as the greatest and how topcat wants to buy ure soul and suck ure co.ck. whatever dude. everyone knows u talk a whole lot of crap, dont need to go prove it over and over again.

ure aight and all nik... but pls get over ureself.

sorry couldnt help myself now can /close

Banned

honestly nik... i dont get why ure so full of yourself.

since u joined gira all you have said is that ure top mage. top mage from myko top mage from usko. but why the hell u keep calling ureself that.

u nominated yourself in the best mage of andream topic, and no one even knew who u were.

nik u were never rly anything in myko either. u were lvl 62 noob for the longest time. i think anyone who played xydo long enough would say the same damn thing. so stop telling everyone ure the best mage from xydo, cos ure not and ure disrespecting everyone who were good enough to be best mage.

u are a good mage, i agree but ure definately not the best mage in gira either. u dont even know simple things like damage reduction. (i have SS to prove). and u always say stuff like u got the highest damage of all ice mages and whatever. really nik? get over yourself and ure huge head.

u made this post abt topcat and nooby but it really was abt how u think of ureself as the greatest and how topcat wants to buy ure soul and suck ure co.ck. whatever dude. everyone knows u talk a whole lot of crap, dont need to go prove it over and over again.

ure aight and all nik... but pls get over ureself.

sorry couldnt help myself now can /close[/b]
    like undez guys would say, satted?

ooo

mmm pop corn mmm
    anyone?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast